PDA

View Full Version : So I got in a fight.

chrome4
12-13-2005, 10:30 PM
Well, i was having a bad day when a guy comes up and tries to bother me by trying to fart on me. I get up pick him up and slam him on a table and put my fist in his neck so i could stop him from moving, I threathen him (and the class I think) and let him go, the teacher wasn't there so i didn't get in trouble. The guy was being a douche bag.

Edit: Me 5'8' 133, him 6'2' 150.

FinsAreLife
12-13-2005, 10:34 PM
Well, i was having a bad day when a guy comes up and tries to bother me by trying to fart on me. I get up pick him up and slam him on a table and put my fist in his neck so i could stop him from moving, I threathen him (and the class I think) and let him go, the teacher wasn't there so i didn't get in trouble. The guy was being a douche bag.

Edit: Me 5'8' 133, him 6'2' 150.

the height difference doesnt matter, especially if your trying to show off, the kid is 150 and 6,2, he has to be the skinniest thing ever, im 147 at 5'10 and a half...not impressing me....come to my school where kids have knifes and are from bussed in from the city and then kicked out a month later for being found out, i have a class of a little under 500 and my class is crawling with these "thugs" who get in the nastiest fights.....

chrome4
12-13-2005, 10:38 PM
the height difference doesnt matter, especially if your trying to show off, the kid is 150 and 6,2, he has to be the skinniest thing ever, im 147 at 5'10 and a half...not impressing me....come to my school where kids have knifes and are from bussed in from the city and then kicked out a month later for being found out, i have a class of a little under 500 and my class is crawling with these "thugs" who get in the nastiest fights.....
No offence, but thugs usually all fight the same way. If you knew some martial arts you would kick there a$$. Trust me. Unless there is a weapon involved.

FinsAreLife
12-13-2005, 10:53 PM
No offence, but thugs usually all fight the same way. If you knew some martial arts you would kick there a$$. Trust me. Unless there is a weapon involved.

1. the normal person does not no martial arts, so that does not help much

2. most of the time, they do have weapons because they are whimps

i whitenessed a kid pull a knife on a principal who was attempting to put him in a headlock, not such a safe school, the funny thing was that none of this was like this about 5 years ago(my school was top 10 safest schools in new york state 6-7 years ago for that year)

Bobby Humphrey
12-13-2005, 11:05 PM
"tries to bother me by trying to fart on me. "

that is the tallest 4th grader ever .....

backpacker
12-13-2005, 11:09 PM
"tries to bother me by trying to fart on me. "

that is the tallest 4th grader ever .....

Exactly. What kind of person with some sense of maturity, farts on someone?

Buddwalk
12-14-2005, 12:02 AM
Exactly. What kind of person with some sense of maturity, farts on someone?

Someone hoping to gain a laugh :tongue:

Prime
12-14-2005, 12:23 AM
No fighting, but revenage is what you must seek on this dude. What you got to do is eat about 10 cans of beans the night before, and then you unleash some major gas on this dude. He will then soon be scared to come near you because he knows that you have the talent to unleash the fury of gas on him.

Buddwalk
12-14-2005, 12:28 AM
No fighting, but revenage is what you must seek on this dude. What you got to do is eat about 10 cans of beans the night before, and then you unleash some major gas on this dude. He will then soon be scared to come near you because he knows that you have the talent to unleash the fury of gas on him.

:lol:

Nah man that farting stuff is just nasty...just punch him in the face ;)

Lucky for me i almost beat the crap out of a kid today but my bro dj held me back and hes like buddy you'll get expelled so i just instantly calmed down.

Fresh
12-14-2005, 12:29 AM

I pointed out what needed to be pointed out. Hopefully, you'll learn a little bit about judging people before understanding them before you bump into the wrong "thug" :shakeno:

Muck
12-14-2005, 12:29 AM
Martial arts aren't real handy when you're on the ground, which is where most fights end up.

But I hope you embarassed the kid.

Roman529
12-14-2005, 12:38 AM
How bad was the fart? :booty:

Martel
12-14-2005, 12:59 AM
Dude I told you I wasn't trying to fart on you, I was hitting on you. God.

mor911
12-14-2005, 01:01 AM
I pointed out what needed to be pointed out. Hopefully, you'll learn a little bit about judging people before understanding them before you bump into the wrong "thug" :shakeno:
Yeah for real... The Mor grew up in an area of Miami called Carol City... The kids from my school were the "thugs" getting bused to your school.

Not you BP, but the cat you quoted.

Buddwalk
12-14-2005, 01:09 AM
Dude I told you I wasn't trying to fart on you, I was hitting on you. God.

:rofl3: :rofl3: :rofl3:

Bobby Humphrey
12-14-2005, 01:14 AM
Martial arts aren't real handy when you're on the ground, which is where most fights end up.

But I hope you embarassed the kid.

I seem to have few souls who like i ….. so a few fights have I been in …

Keep your friends close and your enemies closer. This has never been more true then in a fight. You always want your opponent so close to you that he/she has no room for any strikes what-so-ever. While your opponent attempts close range strikes, which will have very little effect on you, you attempt arm bars and wrist locks on their falling limbs. Not only will you gain control, but your opponent will tire out quickly while you stay fresh. Only a fool goes toe-to-toe and exchanges blows ….. And you will find 99% of people fight like fools.

Of course, you only want to do this in self-defense, never be the aggressor ….

One of the best courses I took was called PPCT. (Pressure Point Control Tactics) It is only a 40 hour course and teaches many techniques. You receive a certified certificate with the course. And if you follow what they teach you, they will testify on your behave in court for any lawsuits against you for free.

PressCoverage
12-14-2005, 04:52 AM
One of the best courses I took was called PPCT. (Pressure Point Control Tactics) It is only a 40 hour course and teaches many techniques. You receive a certified certificate with the course. And if you follow what they teach you, they will testify on your behave in court for any lawsuits against you for free.

now come on... is that some kind of promotion deal they offer you up front?

as if that would even be admissable against a lawyer of any salt... but regardless, what would possibly be in it for them to get involved in your dirty laundry that happened on your time? ... do you teach the course?

promote self defense... but don't promote unaccountability...

FinHeathen
12-14-2005, 08:43 AM

Train your bo staff skills.

FinsNCanes
12-14-2005, 03:56 PM
**** in his book bag.

Philter25
12-14-2005, 04:26 PM
You need to give that guy a roundhouse kick to the face next time.

DrAstroZoom
12-14-2005, 05:32 PM
Well, i was having a bad day when a guy comes up and tries to bother me by trying to fart on me...

You always know you're in for a good story when it starts like this.

dominizzo
12-14-2005, 08:49 PM
niiice

cnc66
12-14-2005, 09:03 PM
Yeah for real... The Mor grew up in an area of Miami called Carol City... The kids from my school were the "thugs" getting bused to your school.

I played football at Westwood Park and we HATED Carol City... always a rumble

dolfan_101
12-14-2005, 09:16 PM
im 5'11 119 lbs, ya im skinny but i know where i stand and wut i can handle, alot of ppl under estimate me cuz of my size...

Bobby Humphrey
12-14-2005, 09:27 PM
now come on... is that some kind of promotion deal they offer you up front?

as if that would even be admissable against a lawyer of any salt... but regardless, what would possibly be in it for them to get involved in your dirty laundry that happened on your time? ... do you teach the course?

promote self defense... but don't promote unaccountability...

promotion deal??? i do not understand what you mean .... if you were in situations were you needed to know how to protect yourself physically and legally you would understand how valuable that it.

They are government run, so admissible it is. …… What's in it for them??? how about a muti-million dollar company .….. no i do not teach the course, i am not qualified.

i thought i was promoting self-defence ...... promoting not striking your opponent .... promoting protecting yourself ..... and i quote, "Of course, you only want to do this in self-defence, never be the aggressor …." ......

how am i promoting "unaccountability" ????? This course is about nothing but accountability …..

so far i have had one lawsuit forwarded against me to the crown prosecutor .... but it went no where. Largely based on PPCT.

I really do not understand your post presscoverage ….. is it some kind of personal attack?

Fresh
12-14-2005, 10:28 PM

<---Carol City, born & raised. Reppin' here & Jamaica.

What high school did you go to, Mor? I graduated from Norland...........Vikings in the buildin'. :D

Megatron
12-14-2005, 11:24 PM
5000 terawatt plasma cannon seems to be enough to dissuade those stupid enough to challenge me.:)

mor911
12-14-2005, 11:29 PM
<---Carol City, born & raised. Reppin' here & Jamaica.

What high school did you go to, Mor? I graduated from Norland...........Vikings in the buildin'. :D
The Mor graduated Carol City high. Class of 98

darkmistress
12-15-2005, 12:37 AM
You always know you're in for a good story when it starts like this.

:rofl3: