PDA

View Full Version : Brothers In Arms Info -- Not Just The Game

JPhinfan86
12-16-2005, 05:30 AM
Ok guys, I don't know that any of you on this board are as intently interested in WWII as I am but The History Channel sure took note of Ubisoft and Gearbox Software's fantastic historical accuracy and military tactical recreation in the Brother's In Arms series (just look at the back of the Earned in Blood game box for the History Channel's crest).

What the History Channel decided to do was create a two-hour documentary about the actual Brother's In Arms. The real men of the paratrooper's company that made the Operation: Market Garden drops the night before D-day (Operation: Overlord). This two hour special will be running Sunday at 8 p.m. EST, 7 Central. DO NOT MISS THIS....it is going to be a fantastic show. :up:

EXPERIENCE THE LEGENDARY "RENDEVOUS WITH DESTINY" ISSUED BY EISENHOWER HIMSELF.

mor911
12-16-2005, 08:55 AM
While that does sound awesome, it kinda sounds like it'll cut into Sunday night football :(

I'll set my DVR to record it.

JPhinfan86
12-17-2005, 06:21 AM
There's apparently been a change from the original schedule listing for the program. It's either describe incorrectly or it has in fact been changed to a one-hour special. The times are as follows, also changes:

First showing is 8 P.M. (Central)
Second showing 9 P.M. (Central)
Third showing 11 P.M. (Central)

I'm sure it'll air again after that being that they show it three times in such short order to launch it. Check it out if'n ya get a chance. Should be fockin' sweet. Just remember the HISTORY CHANNEL (some dude thought it was to air on G4 Tech TV because of the game affiliation).