PDA

View Full Version : Is There a DOCTOR in the HOUSE?

Phinz4Life
12-17-2005, 12:42 AM
I've been sick for three days now with feverish symptons, but something else isn't making sense to me.

I'll have random bouts with itchiness, striking at different spots. The worst was when my whole back felt like a hundred ants bit at the same time.

Now here is what is weird about it.

Some of the worst attacks came when watching TV:

Watching the end of the D1-AA Championship. A long pass just overthrown. My sides erupt in itchiness.
On a punt play, almost a fumble, my back just erupts. I had to jump out of bed and take off my shirt.

The worst stuff has always come when watching TV. Otherwise its occasional.

Other symptons:
- Fever
- Sore Throat

Can anyone help? :(

Clark Kent
12-17-2005, 01:07 AM
I've been sick for three days now with feverish symptons, but something else isn't making sense to me.

I'll have random bouts with itchiness, striking at different spots. The worst was when my whole back felt like a hundred ants bit at the same time.

Watching the end of the D1-AA Championship. A long pass just overthrown. My sides erupt in itchiness.
On a punt play, almost a fumble, my back just erupts. I had to jump out of bed and take off my shirt.

Other symptons:
- Fever
- Sore Throat

Can anyone help? :(I'm afraid your leg is going to have to come off.

byroan
12-17-2005, 01:12 AM
Do you have a rash or anything?

ohall
12-17-2005, 01:16 AM
No but I play one on FH.

Take TWO aspirin and talk to Byroan or KB21 in the morning.

dominizzo
12-17-2005, 04:10 AM
it could be hives if u have a rash

CalDolFan1014
12-17-2005, 04:11 AM
it could be hives if u have a rash

That's what I thought too. It's possible.

Megatron
12-17-2005, 05:09 AM

Other symptons:
- Fever
- Sore Throat

Can anyone help? :(Herps.

WharfRat
12-17-2005, 09:19 AM
Go see a doctor! ;)

dolphan117
12-17-2005, 10:58 AM
Whats your tempeture?

TJamesW_phinfan
12-17-2005, 12:52 PM
I wanted to be a doctor but when asked on the entrance exam why I wanted to go into medicine my response of "to see naked chics" was not well received.

My diagnosis is you were abducted by aliens and they altered your body to link their spaceship with Direct TV so they can pirate Sunday ticket through you. If you don't have Direct TV then I have to say it is a government plot to test a new biological warfare technology using TV to broadcast electonicaly simulated bacteria.

Sounds like hives or shingles. Always a good idea to see a doctor if symptoms don't improve after a few days.

byroan
12-17-2005, 02:14 PM
Are you still alive?

Blitz
12-18-2005, 08:05 PM

Other symptons:
- Fever
- Sore Throat

:eek:

Sounds like...

http://www.finheaven.com/images/imported/2005/12/1101820802_400-1.jpg

:lol:

Go see a doctor. The only doctor who may be willing to guess what's wrong just by reading your post is Senate Majority Leader Bill Frist (R-TN) (http://www.washingtonpost.com/wp-dyn/articles/A48119-2005Mar18.html) :lol:

welderpat
12-18-2005, 08:54 PM

Other symptons:
- Fever
- Sore Throat

First you need to take youre temp.
Do you know how to tell an oral thermometer from a rectal thermometer????

The taste :sidelol: :sidelol: :sidelol: :sidelol: :sidelol:

FLOUNDER
12-18-2005, 10:21 PM
lol....

Foaming from the mouth could be a very bad sign man... just keep that in mind