PDA

View Full Version : uh oh i did it this time .

ROSCO P.C. JR
12-17-2005, 06:32 PM
well fellow dolphin fas i have gone over top with my escapades for just when you think you ve gone too far , it happens, geez I may need to write a book . let me tell you guys what happened . first i got up arounf 10:00 am my time, i accidently blew up my dishwasher then as i was installing a satelite i fell off the roof then this neighbor woman who is 6' 180 lb blonde comes over and said you just hooked into my cable and she slapped me silly and i electocuted myself and i fell unconcous and while i was laying on the cold snowy ground i had a nightmare that wanny and rick came back we drafted another eddie moore and jamar fletcher type of players. then i woke up and and got a azz chewing by six different people then my ex girlfriend came by and i droped the satelite on her car and it pput a big dent in the hood.

so i apologize fishfans for i need to quit and call it a day ,for i ran out of beer and my dear wont go and by me some more beer.
thud , crash,oh crap what the hay , OH man i just had my shelve s with my trophies come crashing down making a thunder . bye

bg34
12-17-2005, 06:37 PM
:hmmm: ...... :crazy:

Buddwalk
12-17-2005, 06:38 PM
roscoe you lead more a more exciting life in 1 day then some people int here whole life ;)

cnc66
12-17-2005, 06:48 PM
the secret lives of Walter Mitty

FinHeathen
12-17-2005, 07:11 PM
Roscoe, I'd like to introduce you to someone.

http://www.finheaven.com/clear.gif

He's Chuck Damned Norris, and his W-Hat wants to know: "WHAT?!"