PDA

View Full Version : Overzealous Mods - WTF???

caneaddict
12-17-2005, 11:44 PM
Why was the Jimmy Johnson thread moved so fast. He IS our old coach. On the same front page there is a huge thread on whether people prefer to see the Colts go undefeated or NE win 3 straight. How is that more Dolphins related.

fin-atic
12-17-2005, 11:45 PM
Mods here do a great job. There is a reason.

Jt0323
12-17-2005, 11:46 PM
the key word is OLD, he has nothing to do with miami right now

FinFan71
I predict this thread is moved

EDIT: Horray for me being correct :D

caneaddict
Yeah that really solved the issue. Some mod just moved this thread but couldn't take the time to answer the question?

dolphinfan2k5
12-17-2005, 11:47 PM
I predict this thread is moved

Ahh, nice prediction :lol:

caneaddict
12-17-2005, 11:47 PM
the key word is OLD, he has nothing to do with miami right now

Yeah NE winning 3 straight or Indy going undefeated is much more relevant?

byroan
12-17-2005, 11:48 PM
Yeah that really solved the issue. Some mod just moved this thread but couldn't take the time to answer the question?

Maybe if you would post things in their right spot, you'd get an answer. Or at least wait a few minutes.

caneaddict
12-17-2005, 11:49 PM
Maybe if you would post things in their right spot, you'd get an answer. Or at least wait a few minutes.

It's tough to stay mad when I see Dr. House's picture, he always makes me smile:)

byroan
12-17-2005, 11:49 PM
Your thread was moved because there is already a topic on it in the General NFL forum.

caneaddict
12-17-2005, 11:51 PM
Your thread was moved because there is already a topic on it in the General NFL forum.

OK that makes sense. See I just wanted a fair explanation.

Jt0323
12-17-2005, 11:56 PM
Yeah NE winning 3 straight or Indy going undefeated is much more relevant?

yeah since their talking about what would u rather happen Patriots win the superbowl of The Colts have a perfect season and tie the dolphins record

caneaddict
12-18-2005, 12:33 AM
yeah since their talking about what would u rather happen Patriots win the superbowl of The Colts have a perfect season and tie the dolphins record

Yeah that was exactly my point, talking about the 72 dolphins is similar to talking about the 96-99 dolphins coach.

But my question's already been answered; there was already a thread in the other forum discussing the same thing as my thread.

Wildbill3
12-18-2005, 01:21 AM
Yeah that was exactly my point, talking about the 72 dolphins is similar to talking about the 96-99 dolphins coach.

But my question's already been answered; there was already a thread in the other forum discussing the same thing as my thread.No, it's not the same thing at all, if you want to talk about the JJ years, that is one thing, as it is part of the history of the dolphins, but you are talking about JJ currently, who has no connection with the team.

Jimmy James
12-18-2005, 02:06 AM
No, it's not the same thing at all, if you want to talk about the JJ years, that is one thing, as it is part of the history of the dolphins, but you are talking about JJ currently, who has no connection with the team.

Does this standard apply to everyone formerly involved with the Dolphins, or is JJ special?

Wildbill3
12-18-2005, 02:10 AM
Does this standard apply to everyone formerly involved with the Dolphins, or is JJ special?Personally there are some things that are just up to a mods descretion, but it really helps if the person is doing something that is actually related to the organization in some way. If a former player died, then while he may not have been an active part of the team, it would be allowed, that is just an example of what would be allowed in regards to former members.

Jimmy James
12-18-2005, 02:10 AM
Personally there are some things that are just up to a mods descretion, but it really helps if the person is doing something that is actually related to the organization in some way. If a former player died, then while he may not have been an active part of the team, it would be allowed, that is just an example of what would be allowed in regards to former members.

Darn, I wanted to hear that JJ is special. ;)

Wildbill3
12-18-2005, 02:12 AM
Darn, I wanted to hear that JJ is special. ;)oh, he's special alright. esp. ugly.

Buddwalk
12-18-2005, 03:26 AM
oh, he's special alright. esp. ugly.

oh diss :lol:

Muck
12-18-2005, 03:35 PM
OK that makes sense. See I just wanted a fair explanation.

Might want to choose a more appropriate title....and post in the proper forum....if that's your aim.

"Overzealous Mods - WTF???" carries a slightly different overtone.

Buddwalk
12-18-2005, 05:33 PM
The Mods of FH do an amazing job at keeping it fair and not playing favorites to anyone...I made a mistake before by cheating the profanity system and i paid my consequence no questions asked like a man. Great Job Mods :cool: