PDA

View Full Version : Movie Title?

strutterphin
12-19-2005, 07:00 PM
I have a hard question concerning a movie that was made in the mid '80s. I dont know the name of the movie and dont know any actors that played in it. All I can tell is what it is about and for the life of me I cant remember the name of it. Can anyone help me?

Its about a teacher and her students in a one room Austrailan school and they get kidnapped by a couple of thugs wearing clown masks and take them to a secluded woods inside a type of cave and they more or less fend for themselves. Thats all I remember other than it was a good movie so if anyone can help me with the name of the movie or atleast direct to where i can find the title it would be appreciated

darkmistress
12-19-2005, 07:18 PM
I have a hard question concerning a movie that was made in the mid '80s. I dont know the name of the movie and dont know any actors that played in it. All I can tell is what it is about and for the life of me I cant remember the name of it. Can anyone help me?

Its about a teacher and her students in a one room Austrailan school and they get kidnapped by a couple of thugs wearing clown masks and take them to a secluded woods inside a type of cave and they more or less fend for themselves. Thats all I remember other than it was a good movie so if anyone can help me with the name of the movie or atleast direct to where i can find the title it would be appreciated

lol the guys in masks are the only part of that movie I remember...

EDIT: I'll see what I can find

darkmistress
12-19-2005, 07:36 PM
http://movies.yahoo.com/movie/1800067170/info
Is that it?

Roman529
12-19-2005, 08:40 PM
Mmmm Rachel Ward. :jt0323:

strutterphin
12-19-2005, 09:21 PM
Thats it!!!! Fortress....thank you ,thank you, thank you!!!

darkmistress
12-19-2005, 09:33 PM
Thats it!!!! Fortress....thank you ,thank you, thank you!!!

no probs ;)

dominizzo
12-22-2005, 02:08 AM
any good this flick