12-20-2005, 11:00 AM
I d/loaded Adobe Photoshop 8 CS from Limewire

How do I Install it from CAM unzip

UltraDol-Fan
12-20-2005, 11:33 AM
not sure, but I would unzip it and try to find the installer file

mor911
12-20-2005, 11:41 AM
Downloading software from shared programs such as Limewire is illegal. The Mor doesn't condone the use of such programs, and you should be ashamed of yourself.

With that being said, you probly need to use WinRAR or Power Archiver to unRAR/ZIP the file. Put the contents into a directoty of your choosing. Now browse into that directory and run the setup file (usually called setup.exe/msi or similar). In the directory with the setup files, the guy who ripped off the software usually has a readme.txt or a readme.nfo that you need to open with notepad to see extra installation instructions. These instructions usually have a step by step of using the ripped off stuff, and/or the serial key needed (or crack) to use the software. Good luck.

If you need help more, stay the hell away from The Mor. That crap is illegal. :sidelol:

K-train
12-20-2005, 11:58 AM
k I didn't use it, just wanted to make my own pics. Since when I make a request for a sig it ends up not being done by the person.

FinHeathen
12-20-2005, 06:01 PM
Yeah.. seriously, I see talk about this sort of subject in the lounge from time to time, and while I'm sure everyone thinks "ZOMFG WAREZ AND MP3ZZ LOL" in their own inner monologue, saying it externally - not so hot. That kind of talk puts message boards, not unlike FinHeaven, on the radars of the wrong people on both sides of the law.

Buddwalk
12-20-2005, 06:02 PM
Downloading software from shared programs such as Limewire is illegal. The Mor doesn't condone the use of such programs, and you should be ashamed of yourself.

With that being said, you probly need to use WinRAR or Power Archiver to unRAR/ZIP the file. Put the contents into a directoty of your choosing. Now browse into that directory and run the setup file (usually called setup.exe/msi or similar). In the directory with the setup files, the guy who ripped off the software usually has a readme.txt or a readme.nfo that you need to open with notepad to see extra installation instructions. These instructions usually have a step by step of using the ripped off stuff, and/or the serial key needed (or crack) to use the software. Good luck.

If you need help more, stay the hell away from The Mor. That crap is illegal. :sidelol:

:lol: :lol: :lol: