View Full Version : Crazy Mock Draft Ive Seen

Pages : 1 [2]

saves
12-22-2005, 03:57 PM
eh no sorry I dont drop the ball EVER

:sidelol:

fins5423
12-23-2005, 01:11 AM
Well......as much as i would love to get leinart......i think that the mock draft is close but im not sure about the trades with Miami. Im pretty sure Ricky isnt going to be traded and no teams will wont him for a 1st round pick, exspecially in the top 5 pick. I know everyone has been saying that Reggie Bush is going to go to the texans but i think that that'll be really stupid since the texans already have a really good RB in Domanick Davis. Saban will keep Ricky and his picks and they will go after Cutler in the 1st round.

Regan21286
12-23-2005, 02:53 AM
Well......as much as i would love to get leinart......i think that the mock draft is close but im not sure about the trades with Miami. Im pretty sure Ricky isnt going to be traded and no teams will wont him for a 1st round pick, exspecially in the top 5 pick. I know everyone has been saying that Reggie Bush is going to go to the texans but i think that that'll be really stupid since the texans already have a really good RB in Domanick Davis. Saban will keep Ricky and his picks and they will go after Cutler in the 1st round.

Davis is often injured but then again, Wells is good enough. Texans need OL help more than they need RB help. I wish we could get that SF pick though. Wishful thinking but oh well. Cutler's a reach in the 1st round unless he impresses in the workouts.