PDA

View Full Version : Another Generation of Dolphin fans!!!

ffphin
12-20-2005, 08:23 PM
I just wanted to tell my family here at FinHeaven about my good news today.... I found out that my wife and I will be having a boy!!!! And by the ultrasound pics he is twice the man that I am :D and the girls are going to love him!!:evil: Just wanted to tell you all and let you guys know that he will be raised right, as a Dolphin fan!!!:dolphins:

Fins05:NewHope
12-20-2005, 08:26 PM
Holy crap....twice the man huh?? your wife sure is lucky....haha...anywho..congrats...and raise that boy right......man that kid will be lucky....by the time hes 5 Miami will have 2 Superbowl victories.....hey...I was born in 1970....so by the time I was 5 Miami had 2 Superbowl victories....wow.

earl the pearl
12-20-2005, 08:31 PM
congrats :dolphins:

burghPhinFan
12-20-2005, 08:38 PM
I just wanted to tell my family here at FinHeaven about my good news today.... I found out that my wife and I will be having a boy!!!! And by the ultrasound pics he is twice the man that I am :D and the girls are going to love him!!:evil: Just wanted to tell you all and let you guys know that he will be raised right, as a Dolphin fan!!!:dolphins:

hey bro, I got a boy comin myself! We're due May 4, how about you?

ffphin
12-20-2005, 08:41 PM
hey bro, I got a boy comin myself! We're due May 4, how about you?

NO WAY MAN MAY 2!!!!!!!!!!!! THAT IS AWESOME!!! CONGRATES MAN!!! Are you going to raise him as a Fin Fan also???:dolphins:

AirFishOne
12-20-2005, 08:48 PM
Possibly the birth of a future Phin??? ;)

DanStillStands
12-20-2005, 08:59 PM
my wife and i have are first fin fan on the way was well!! Congrats to you guys!!! I have to wait till june..
The next generation of fins fans is well on its way!!!!!

ffphin
12-20-2005, 09:02 PM
my wife and i have are first fin fan on the way was well!! Congrats to you guys!!! I have to wait till june..
The next generation of fins fans is well on its way!!!!!

Congrates man I love hearing about all of us having kids and raising them to be Fin Fans!! Congrates!
Do you know the sex of the future fin fan???:dolphins:

whatsburning
12-20-2005, 09:21 PM
Congrats to all of you! Parenthood is a joy undescribable! Just last week my 7 year old boy asked me about my favorite football teams (pro & college)... I then asked who his favorite was, and I had to just start wiping the tears from my eyes, he said "The Dolphins". Sniff, sniff. Kids have of way with tugging at your emotions...

Agent51
12-20-2005, 09:23 PM
Congrats to all three of you. Anyone naming their's after a Dolphin's member?

RunningBackGuru
12-20-2005, 09:27 PM

Congrats! I hope he is as die-hard as all of us!

ffphin
12-20-2005, 09:28 PM
Congrats to all of you! Parenthood is a joy undescribable! Just last week my 7 year old boy asked me about my favorite football teams (pro & college)... I then asked who his favorite was, and I had to just start wiping the tears from my eyes, he said "The Dolphins". Sniff, sniff. Kids have of way with tugging at your emotions...

I can't wait for that day... My 6 year old daughter loves the Dolphins!! Now when my son says it I am going to :cry: like a little baby!:)

Firesole
12-20-2005, 09:30 PM
Congrats Bro. Just be sure your kid doesn't grow up to post 218 posts a day on Finheaven! LOL

ffphin
12-20-2005, 09:30 PM

I love the Fins but.... I got to name my son after my father and let my wife pick the first name!! I mentioned Dan... And she :sidelol: for about 10 min.... So I took that as a NO! But when we decide on a first name it will be after one of the fins... Maybe Zach or Jason;) ... My wife doesn't know much about football but she knows who Dan is though!

ffphin
12-20-2005, 09:31 PM
Congrats Bro. Just be sure your kid doesn't grow up to post 218 posts a day on Finheaven! LOL

:sidelol:

BlitPhinFan
12-20-2005, 09:54 PM
Congrats to all you future Dolphin fathers and mothers for that matter! I have two tried and true Dolphins fans being raised as we speak. Kids are the most wonderous things ever invented. My 8 year old girl and 6 year old boy both bleed Aqua and Coral!

Here's to the changing of the guard! :drinkers:

burghPhinFan
12-20-2005, 09:57 PM
I love the Fins but.... I got to name my son after my father and let my wife pick the first name!! I mentioned Dan... And she :sidelol: for about 10 min.... So I took that as a NO! But when we decide on a first name it will be after one of the fins... Maybe Zach or Jason;) ... My wife doesn't know much about football but she knows who Dan is though!
Yeah my wife shot down Dan too. :cry: 'we're not naming him after a football player!' she hates football for some reason. They just don't understand.

burghPhinFan
12-20-2005, 10:00 PM
here's yet another future Phin Fan...my wife's good friend's little boy. Hmm, there's an uncanny resemblence to Jay's ears....
photo (http://www.yorkphoto.com/share/p=891191135019872065/l=71755628/cobrandOid=1002)

burghPhinFan
12-20-2005, 10:02 PM
NO WAY MAN MAY 2!!!!!!!!!!!! THAT IS AWESOME!!! CONGRATES MAN!!! Are you going to raise him as a Fin Fan also???:dolphins: Is there any other way???
;)

Agent51
12-20-2005, 10:07 PM

Jason is a cool name, it's MY name, lollol. Name him Don, after Shula. Maybe the wife won't know who that is, although Don stikes me as an old guy's name. It's funny, have you ever noticed that TONS old people have weird names (like phyllis or gertrude etc etc) but you never see a YOUNG person with that name, but they obviously have to exist. It's like they all stay in the house til they're old then flood society with more gertrudes than we can handle, LOL, sorry, just ranting cuz I'm a little bored. Again, congrats, and you gotta have the little dude be a football player, maybe a QB and he can be a future Fin and then people will try to name THEIR kids after yours and their wives will roll their eyes a ROFL. HAHA ranting again.........

burghPhinFan
12-20-2005, 10:08 PM
no, right now we are leaning towards Brennan. Not sure where I got it from, but I did grow up watching the Browns, and one of my favorite recievers they had was Brian Brennan. May be that's where it came from. ssshhhh! don't tell her!

Lappy
12-20-2005, 10:14 PM
Sorry just to but in but you may find this interesting.

I have a buddy who is a Bronco's fan......I know, I know what an idiot.....

but he just had his first boy and he bought his wife a car if they could name their son Denver.

...so now I'm saving my money so my wife will let me call our first child Miami.

Congrats by the way and God bless.

Celtkin
12-20-2005, 10:17 PM

Relax dude...it's the umbilical cord ;)

Seriously, Congrats. That's great news. Best wishes to you and yours.

A Wing Pilot
12-20-2005, 10:21 PM
ROFL My second boy is due May 8th.. what are the odds

DanStillStands
12-20-2005, 10:23 PM
Congrates man I love hearing about all of us having kids and raising them to be Fin Fans!! Congrates!
Do you know the sex of the future fin fan???:dolphins:

My wife does not want to find out just yet. So right now no i dont know but i think she will want to find out soon. She thinks it would be cool to wait but i think the pressure will get to her and she will want to find out before hand.

burghPhinFan
12-20-2005, 10:58 PM
boy we're a bunch of horny bastages aren't we? :lol:

ffphin
12-20-2005, 11:13 PM
here's yet another future Phin Fan...my wife's good friend's little boy. Hmm, there's an uncanny resemblence to Jay's ears....
photo (http://www.yorkphoto.com/share/p=891191135019872065/l=71755628/cobrandOid=1002)

Nice pic bad jersey!!!:sidelol: Thx for sharing!!

ffphin
12-20-2005, 11:17 PM
Jason is a cool name, it's MY name, lollol. Name him Don, after Shula. Maybe the wife won't know who that is, although Don stikes me as an old guy's name. It's funny, have you ever noticed that TONS old people have weird names (like phyllis or gertrude etc etc) but you never see a YOUNG person with that name, but they obviously have to exist. It's like they all stay in the house til they're old then flood society with more gertrudes than we can handle, LOL, sorry, just ranting cuz I'm a little bored. Again, congrats, and you gotta have the little dude be a football player, maybe a QB and he can be a future Fin and then people will try to name THEIR kids after yours and their wives will roll their eyes a ROFL. HAHA ranting again.........

Good post man.... I had to stop reading like 3 times because I couldn't stop laughing:lol: ..... About Don it would be cool to say "The Don will see you know":sidelol: :sidelol: excpecially when he is still in diapers:D !!! Thx again man!

ffphin
12-20-2005, 11:19 PM
Sorry just to but in but you may find this interesting.

I have a buddy who is a Bronco's fan......I know, I know what an idiot.....

but he just had his first boy and he bought his wife a car if they could name their son Denver.

...so now I'm saving my money so my wife will let me call our first child Miami.

Congrats by the way and God bless.

:sidelol: :sidelol: :sidelol: HOLLY MOLLY!!! THAT IS FUNNY!!! Good luck to you on that. And I don't see my wife going for that though!

ffphin
12-20-2005, 11:20 PM

CONGRATES man!!! How old is your first son and is he a Dolphin fan???

ffphin
12-20-2005, 11:22 PM
My wife does not want to find out just yet. So right now no i dont know but i think she will want to find out soon. She thinks it would be cool to wait but i think the pressure will get to her and she will want to find out before hand.

There is NO way I could have waited... When you find out let me know man!!

ffphin
12-20-2005, 11:22 PM
boy we're a bunch of horny bastages aren't we? :lol:

:sidelol: :sidelol::sidelol: Yeah and all in the same week to :sidelol: :sidelol: :sidelol:

burghPhinFan
05-04-2006, 03:54 PM
alright guys, mine was born May 3rd, 4:28pm!! anyone else????

greatwade
05-04-2006, 03:58 PM

nice post. 3 nephews and 4 nieces but no Wade, Jrs. I'd say I'm about 10 years from being mentally & emotionally ready. But I certainly look up to you guys.

Double Congrats to you all...

EXlurker
05-04-2006, 04:06 PM
Congratulations to the new dads. As you can see I am raising my daughter as a dolphins fan. Whenever she sees the dolphins logo she yells out DOLPHINS!!
Whenever she sees a picture of Marino or Shula she screams out the names.
Having kids is the greatest(most of the time). Raising them as Dolphins fans makes it all the better.

FinNasty
05-04-2006, 04:07 PM
NO WAY MAN MAY 2!!!!!!!!!!!! THAT IS AWESOME!!! CONGRATES MAN!!! Are you going to raise him as a Fin Fan also???:dolphins:

Is there any other way to raise a son??

LarryFinFan
05-04-2006, 04:08 PM
Shoot...I'm selling my grandsons (4 and 18 months) on the Fins already...Hang in there and congrats to all of you...Parenthood is a joy, but Grandparenthood (is that a word ??) is even better because you can go home when you want to....LOLOLOL....

Pagan
05-04-2006, 04:11 PM
Congrats bro!

TotoreMexico
05-04-2006, 04:13 PM
Congrats man:up:

TJamesW_phinfan
05-04-2006, 04:23 PM
Congrats and God bless to these inbound new Phin fans and their families. :)

PaleAle Express
05-04-2006, 04:24 PM
I'm the older brother in my family. We grew up in Buffalo country and by looking at the picture below, you can tell I didn't let my brother grow up as a Buffalo fan. That ensured that his 2 kids and now mine didn't either.

My kid can decide to be or do anything he wants except being anything other than a Miami Dolphin fan.

http://www.finheaven.com/clear.gif

PaleAle Express
05-04-2006, 04:30 PM
Sorry guys here is the picture of my family.

themole
05-04-2006, 05:15 PM
Congrats to all you future Dolphin fathers and mothers for that matter! I have two tried and true Dolphins fans being raised as we speak. Kids are the most wonderous things ever invented. My 8 year old girl and 6 year old boy both bleed Aqua and Coral!

Here's to the changing of the guard! :drinkers:

On 1/24/06 the 4th generation phinfan was born to our family, my first grandbaby. Please welcome Jenna Suzanne to the world. She was born in Nashville Tn. and her mom already has her a little phins outfit to wear amongst those Titan faithful. Keep em comin guys, we will take over the world.:D

themole
05-04-2006, 05:16 PM
Sorry guys here is the picture of my family.

AWESOME!

Rocky Raccoon
05-04-2006, 05:30 PM
congrats bro! :clap:

Roman529
05-04-2006, 05:45 PM
Congratulations man!!! I have a 9 year old niece named Madeline who I just converted to being a Dolphin's fan. I got her a Dolphin's jersey and necklace for her birthday this past week...her dad (my twin brother Steve) is a Viking's fan, and we cannot have her growing up rooting for those purple losers!!!!. :lol:

burghPhinFan
05-05-2006, 12:36 PM
I'd say I'm about 10 years from being mentally & emotionally ready.
well I can't say I was either but life had other plans!!!!

GRAPEAPE
05-05-2006, 01:05 PM
Congrats on the good news.

d-day
05-05-2006, 01:45 PM
happy b-day from d-day!

CharlestonPhan
05-05-2006, 07:53 PM

congrats man! my wife and i just had our third daughter... you stationed at CAFB?