PDA

View Full Version : Entourage

wpgfishfan
12-21-2005, 12:26 AM
Just finished watching the second show of season 1 and I think I am hooked. I guess it has been out for 2 seasons and I am a johnny come lately on this one.

Is this show one of your favorites??

backpacker
12-21-2005, 12:29 AM
I watch it religously. :drool:

wpgfishfan
12-21-2005, 12:32 AM
I watch it religously. :drool:

So it is a great show???

Has season 3 started or are they in season 2

mor911
12-21-2005, 12:42 AM
So it is a great show???

Has season 3 started or are they in season 2
Love this show! Season 2 just finished a few months ago, and The Mor anxiously awaits season 3. ;)

DonShula84
12-21-2005, 01:24 AM
Took me a little bit to really get into this show, but once I did I was hooked. I cant wait for the 3rd season.

HysterikiLL
12-21-2005, 05:41 AM
What the hell is entourage? :confused:

DonShula84
12-21-2005, 06:35 AM
What the hell is entourage? :confused:

A show on HBO

Nappy Roots
12-21-2005, 11:16 AM
this is easily one of my favorite shows. i can never watch it when its on though. but i watch like 6 in a row when i can.

Clark Kent
12-21-2005, 05:22 PM
Hug it out *****!

Caps
12-21-2005, 05:30 PM
The show is great, I think Piven(the guy that plays Ari) is one of the most underated actors around.

HysterikiLL
12-21-2005, 07:55 PM
Bah, I never watch HBO but I hate Jeremy Piven anyway (I'm guessing he plays some uptight heartless businessman with no apparent social life).

wpgfishfan
12-21-2005, 10:24 PM
Went to Blockbuster and Roger's Video and they both do not rent the first season:cry: :cry: :cry:

Caps
12-21-2005, 10:55 PM
Bah, I never watch HBO but I hate Jeremy Piven anyway (I'm guessing he plays some uptight heartless businessman with no apparent social life).

Heartless- a little bit

No social life- no

Uptight- GOD no!

DanStillStands
12-22-2005, 01:09 AM
it is a great show! You should watch.

PeaTearGriffin
12-22-2005, 02:39 AM
Viiiiccccttoooorrrrryyyyy!!!!

wpgfishfan
01-05-2006, 05:08 PM
Just finished watching season 1 and all I can say is WOW

The show is great and the ladies look fine but my favorite character is Drama. He makes me laugh every show.

I think he is now the better Dillon actor

Is season 2 just as good??????????????

mor911
01-05-2006, 06:12 PM
Just finished watching season 1 and all I can say is WOW

The show is great and the ladies look fine but my favorite character is Drama. He makes me laugh every show.

I think he is now the better Dillon actor

Is season 2 just as good??????????????
The Mor enjoyed season 2 more than season 1 :D

wpgfishfan
01-05-2006, 08:13 PM
Need some help!!!!

I looked everywhere and I could not find if they have announced when season 2 is being released on DVD. Any ideas people???

PeaTearGriffin
01-05-2006, 09:51 PM
i don't think they have a date for it yet, it will most likely come out a little bit before the next season so around may

wpgfishfan
02-02-2006, 01:23 AM
Some scoop for season 3

Entourage Scoop!
HBO's Entourage is expanding. In yet another sign of the boys' growing popularity, the show's third season (which launches in June) will consist of 20 episodes — six more than last year and more than double the Season 1 order. "HBO's happy with it, and they want to have as many episodes this year as they can," notes series creator Doug Ellin, who concedes that the increased workload "is pretty daunting."
With production scheduled to begin in a matter of weeks, shouldn't Ellin be writing scripts instead of chatting with, well, me? Oops, wrong question. Um, can we have a wee bit of preview? "We're going to be dealing with Vince and the release of 'Aquaman,'" he reveals, "and whether it's going to take him to the next level, kind of a Leo status, or be a disaster." As for the matinee idol's romantic travails, he'll have "dozens" of girlfriends, says Ellin. "He's coming out of a relationship [with Mandy Moore], so he's hitting the single life a little harder this year."
Fallen rep Ari, meanwhile, will open his own boutique agency. "He'll be attempting to resurrect himself. It's going to be a big roller coaster for him." And what about Lloyd, Ari's much-abused gay assistant? "We'll kind of see the brutal side of what those guys have to do to even get the slightest promotion," Ellin says. "He'll be kind of hazed by Ari." OK, now you can get back to work, Doug.

Nappy Roots
02-02-2006, 01:42 AM
Some scoop for season 3

Entourage Scoop!
HBO's Entourage is expanding. In yet another sign of the boys' growing popularity, the show's third season (which launches in June) will consist of 20 episodes — six more than last year and more than double the Season 1 order. "HBO's happy with it, and they want to have as many episodes this year as they can," notes series creator Doug Ellin, who concedes that the increased workload "is pretty daunting."
With production scheduled to begin in a matter of weeks, shouldn't Ellin be writing scripts instead of chatting with, well, me? Oops, wrong question. Um, can we have a wee bit of preview? "We're going to be dealing with Vince and the release of 'Aquaman,'" he reveals, "and whether it's going to take him to the next level, kind of a Leo status, or be a disaster." As for the matinee idol's romantic travails, he'll have "dozens" of girlfriends, says Ellin. "He's coming out of a relationship [with Mandy Moore], so he's hitting the single life a little harder this year."
Fallen rep Ari, meanwhile, will open his own boutique agency. "He'll be attempting to resurrect himself. It's going to be a big roller coaster for him." And what about Lloyd, Ari's much-abused gay assistant? "We'll kind of see the brutal side of what those guys have to do to even get the slightest promotion," Ellin says. "He'll be kind of hazed by Ari." OK, now you can get back to work, Doug.

:woot:

GCD960
02-02-2006, 11:24 AM
June? that stinks, cant wait. By far, my favorite show...great news about more episodes, last year was not long enough

Caps
02-02-2006, 04:31 PM
June? that stinks, cant wait. By far, my favorite show...great news about more episodes, last year was not long enough

They don't want the Sopranos to steal Entourage's thunder, so I'm not surprised that it premeires in June. Also:

"He'll be kind of hazed by Ari."

That sounds very, very wrong.:eek: