PDA

View Full Version : Tony Dungy's son's Myspace.

SkapePhin
12-22-2005, 12:11 PM
:( I feel bad posting this, but it gives you a little look into his troubled life. I found the link on Buccaneers.com messageboard.

(REMOVED by user)

Alot different than what I expected from Dungy's kid. He seems real angry. Anyway, check out the last message he left the blondegirl on her page.

:(

Rest in Peace.

NJFINSFAN1
12-22-2005, 12:22 PM
Wow! http://www.finheaven.com/images/imported/2005/12/speechlesssmiley012-1.gif

mor911
12-22-2005, 12:23 PM
How do you know that's his actual son?

He doesn't seem to mention it... Then again, I didn't read the whole thing.

GRAPEAPE
12-22-2005, 12:24 PM
I would hope the whole site is a joke. Maybe just trying to be funny and create a site completely opposite of his personality.

SkapePhin
12-22-2005, 12:26 PM
I think Im going to delete this. But I think its him. It was registered before last night (like last month). And the girl refers to him as Dungy, and another kids refers to him as James. :(

Anyway, Maybe posting this isnt right, so I will remove it. I hope he has found peace that apparently his mind did not allow him in life.

EDIT: It really was him. :(

I just checked the page again, and one of his girl friend's left a "Rest in Peace" on his page.

Prime Time
12-22-2005, 12:58 PM
Skape your PM Box is full...I am trying to PM you.

K-train
12-22-2005, 12:59 PM
Why delete the link?

SkapePhin
12-22-2005, 01:01 PM
I dont know, I sortve feel bad about intruding on their privacy at this time.. Even though the site isnt private..

Lets just say his profile is quite shocking, and not what I expected. (Gang paraphinalia, etc.)

dol_fan_81
12-22-2005, 01:01 PM
what did his llast message to the blonde girl say?

SkapePhin
12-22-2005, 01:03 PM
what did his llast message to the blonde girl say?

12/21/2005 9:23:00 AM

can't talk 2 nobody n e more

Predaphin
12-22-2005, 01:05 PM
can you repost link???

SkapePhin
12-22-2005, 01:07 PM
can you repost link???

Gah.. Ok.

http://profile.myspace.com/index.cfm?fuseaction=user.viewprofile&friendID=41899442

Predaphin
12-22-2005, 01:10 PM
found it...

http://profile.myspace.com/index.cfm?fuseaction=user.viewprofile&friendID=41899442

Prime Time
12-22-2005, 01:19 PM
Wow...If he is a blood like it says on his myspace, then this could be gang related. Also, dang the blonde girl left him a comment earlier today saying they should hang out....I guess she hasn't found out yet. Sad to say the least :(

Predaphin
12-22-2005, 01:40 PM
well, my boss is telling me that Tony Dungy bought him a townhouse in Florida and he was living alone when his Girlfreind went in and found him dead.

My guess: Gang Related, Drug Overdose or a Victim of Robbery

FinsNYanksFan13
12-22-2005, 01:48 PM
What ashame for something like this to happen so close to the holiday's. This brings back memories I don't like to have. My heart truly goes out to the Dungy family during this trying time. I wish them nothing but the best!

finjim
12-22-2005, 02:53 PM
one of my employees knows somebody who knew James Dungy, this is his personal website.

Evidently a disturbed young man. :(

NJFINSFAN1
12-22-2005, 02:54 PM
one of my employees knows somebody who knew James Dungy, this is his personal website.

its in the lounge!

duss12
12-22-2005, 02:59 PM

druggie hunh

Simmer Finner
12-22-2005, 03:02 PM
How viable is that website??

DO you think its actually his?

Alex44
12-22-2005, 03:07 PM
If that truely is him thats sad

A kid with everything he could want blows his life away like that doin stupid crap

I feel sorry for dungy because im sure its hard to lose a son, but i dont feel sorry for the kid, he made his choices

SkapePhin
12-22-2005, 03:15 PM
How viable is that website??

DO you think its actually his?

Its a myspace.com profile.. Anyone can get one. I have one. The reason I think its legit is because its more than a month old, with messages and such to verify that. Then one of his friend's left a RIP note for him..

SkapePhin
12-22-2005, 03:41 PM
Some strange comments I found from him on his friend's profile..

http://profile.myspace.com/index.cfm?fuseaction=user.viewProfile&friendID=31869715

He was planning a party on Jan 6.. Doesnt sound suicidal. i dont know, this is strange. IMO, I think this profile was a joke by him.. It seems out of character even for his friends, and one of his friends even posted yesterday why he had a layout like that.

Jt0323
12-22-2005, 04:32 PM
wow, thats shocking, may he rest in peace

FLOUNDER
12-22-2005, 04:42 PM
It didnt sound like he was to high on white people

on his myspace under "heros" it says, DC Sniper, because they let white people know there not all that...Or something like that..I really dont want to quote it

Martel
12-22-2005, 04:59 PM
He seemed like a real dumb ***. Hopefully that page was a joke. Tony might want to spend a little more time with his kids instead of Dwight Freeney. He's claiming blood but wearing black rags and repping Snoop who's a known crip. I hope this is a joke. They need to take this down, cause he is lookin like a straight clown. Bangin on myspace? Come on dude.

Buddwalk
12-22-2005, 05:03 PM
sorry to hear it rip

chrome4
12-22-2005, 05:17 PM
He seemed like a real dumb ***. Hopefully that page was a joke. Tony might want to spend a little more time with his kids instead of Dwight Freeney. He's claiming blood but wearing black rags and repping Snoop who's a known crip. I hope this is a joke. They need to take this down, cause he is lookin like a straight clown. Bangin on myspace? Come on dude.

He seemed like a ***@** by his myspace. Apparently Tony Dungy should have spent more time with his kids. CAn any be "Gangsta" when you parents are millionaires? Except for Malibu.

Prime
12-22-2005, 05:21 PM

It did appear that he seem like a thug on there, but I don't really suspect for him to truely be one. Dungy is a great guy and I really don't think that Dungy would allow for his son to be like that.

FinsNYanksFan13
12-22-2005, 05:31 PM

what 18 year old doesn't pretend he's scarface, smoke weed, or listen to snoop? Give me a break man, aside from a few racist lines in his profile, he looks like a typical 18 year old kid to me!

SkapePhin
12-22-2005, 05:33 PM
Here is a post from a kid who used to play baseball with James. He discusses that the profile is not indicative of his personality, and I believe him.

http://boards.ign.com/Message.aspx?topic=105880547&brd=5296&start=105881718

The profile really makes you scratch your head though.

FIN-IN-RI
12-22-2005, 05:37 PM
It did appear that he seem like a thug on there, but I don't really suspect for him to truely be one. Dungy is a great guy and I really don't think that Dungy would allow for his son to be like that.

he was his own man.. his dad can't tell him how to act when he's 19/20 livin alone..

Martel
12-22-2005, 05:57 PM
what 18 year old doesn't pretend he's scarface, smoke weed, or listen to snoop? Give me a break man, aside from a few racist lines in his profile, he looks like a typical 18 year old kid to me!

Yeah I guess pictures of big *** guns and tags that say "crab killer" and "blood love" are pretty normal for any 18 year old. What was I thinking??!! Yeah and that super racist stuff on there, that's cool too. Especially coming from millionaire parents. You know what? He didn't seem like a complete moron. Sorry my bad!!

Alex44
12-22-2005, 06:02 PM
Here is a post from a kid who used to play baseball with James. He discusses that the profile is not indicative of his personality, and I believe him.

http://boards.ign.com/Message.aspx?topic=105880547&brd=5296&start=105881718

The profile really makes you scratch your head though.

Well James says on his profile that people shouldnt let his funny personality fool them.

Maybe he wasnt like that with friends but on the inside thats probally what kind of person he was

No feelings for him, only for tony

FinsNYanksFan13
12-22-2005, 06:05 PM
Yeah I guess pictures of big *** guns and tags that say "crab killer" and "blood love" are pretty normal for any 18 year old. What was I thinking??!! Yeah and that super racist stuff on there, that's cool too. Especially coming from millionaire parents. You know what? He didn't seem like a complete moron. Sorry my bad!!

You deserve an ill slap son!

mor911
12-22-2005, 06:05 PM
The Mor agrees... I've met a lot of real thugs in my life, and none of them go around making myspaces claiming their gang. He's just a rich kid trying to be thugged out just like half the kids in the suburbs of Pembroke Pines and Weston.

I wish the best for his family. :shakeno:

HysterikiLL
12-22-2005, 06:07 PM
Wow. That's kind of shocking. If you check some of his friends, he'd been sending just average "How you doing?" messages just yesterday. Kinda makes the suicide thing seem a little strange....

Martel
12-22-2005, 06:13 PM
You deserve an ill slap son!

Yeah good point.

Apparently you think like this dude, who was a straight buster, so what does that make you.......?

TerryTate
12-22-2005, 07:18 PM
I got "This profile is undergoing routine maintenance. We apologize for the inconvenience! " when i tried to check out the profile.

Prime Time
12-22-2005, 07:34 PM

More kids then you know are in or associated with gans. Trust me.

Prime Time
12-22-2005, 07:40 PM
The Mor agrees... I've met a lot of real thugs in my life, and none of them go around making myspaces claiming their gang. He's just a rich kid trying to be thugged out just like half the kids in the suburbs of Pembroke Pines and Weston.

A lot of people I know that are in Gangs have myspaces....

chrome4
12-22-2005, 08:02 PM

I don't do any of that stuff. First off snoop cannot sing and scarface is a ret@rd. Then people who do drugs should be shoot in the face. (Just my opinion.)

PhenomenalPhin
12-22-2005, 08:05 PM
The site is down now ..

FIN-IN-RI
12-22-2005, 08:25 PM
I don't do any of that stuff. First off snoop cannot sing and scarface is a ret@rd. Then people who do drugs should be shoot in the face. (Just my opinion.)

:shakeno:

SkapePhin
12-22-2005, 08:36 PM
It was taken down by request.. Many of us notified Myspace to take it down. Im glad they did, for respect to the Dungy family. Some of his friend's profiles have become for private use only now.

AquaInferno
12-22-2005, 08:38 PM
Wow, again fellow Finheavener's show their true colors and dissapoint me once again :shakeno:

People just don't know how to act
Yea take shots at a dead man, kick him while he's down, beat the dead horse. I made puns cause apparently some of you think this is some sorta joke... I'll be glad when this washes thro the Finheaven phaze

RIP

I never saw the myspace but it doesn't matter some people are just *******s and will get theirs.

poisonphin
12-22-2005, 08:46 PM
Wow, again fellow Finheavener's show their true colors and dissapoint me once again :shakeno:

Yea take shots at a dead man, kick him while he's down, beat the dead horse. I made puns cause apparently some of you think this is some sorta joke... I'll be glad when this washes thro the Finheaven phaze

RIP

I never saw the myspace but it doesn't matter some people are just *******s and will get theirs.You didnt see it so you cant talk. What do you think about when on someones myspace all you see are pictures of Marajuana leaves, guns, and the gang "bloods"

SkapePhin
12-22-2005, 08:47 PM

RIP

I never saw the myspace but it doesn't matter some people are just *******s and will get theirs.

I agree some of the comments may be a bit out of line, but to be fair, some of the stuff on his profile were quite shocking and not really respectful themselves. For instance, under the category "Heroes" he wrote the DC Snipers because they killed white people (or something to that effect.) I mean, I dont know if that was written in jest or what, but its in poor taste nontheless.. Would you then say a person who made such a comment would "get theirs"?

AquaInferno
12-22-2005, 08:54 PM
I agree some of the comments may be a bit out of line, but to be fair, some of the stuff on his profile were quite shocking and not really respectful themselves. For instance, under the category "Heroes" he wrote the DC Snipers because they killed white people (or something to that effect.) I mean, I dont know if that was written in jest or what, but its in poor taste nontheless.. Would you then say a person who made such a comment would "get theirs"?

And maybe he did get his, but since when did fire put out fire :confused:
Some people here just talk **** about everything, I'm irritated with it that's all

AquaInferno
12-22-2005, 08:57 PM
You didnt see it so you cant talk. What do you think about when on someones myspace all you see are pictures of Marajuana leaves, guns, and the gang "bloods"

The Leaves don't bug me, I smoke like the man in your avatar, and like the man in your avatar I'd quit if I had to then once I was in a situation where I could smoke again, I probably would but who knows I'm still young and livin. The guns and bloods, well didn't say I supported that, but people are being really disrespectful to Tony Dungy in here, sure we're not Colts fans but god dammit people!

NJFINSFAN1
12-22-2005, 09:04 PM
They are saying suicide on the radio!

And after looking at the page, he was a troubled kid.

RIP and my prayers to the Dungy family!

I lived thru two brother in laws doing that, its very sad and hurts the family much more then an accidental death. With suicide, you beat up yourself for not seeing the signs. They are easy to see afterwards, but not so much before!

Prime
12-22-2005, 09:40 PM
Come on now. Tony's son might have been a sort of a thug, then again he might just wanted to look tough because alot of boy teens like to look and act tough. I just don't think that it's right to talk about someone who is dead like some of you are. So could the mods please lock this thread and be done with it. This thread has turned into thug thread and somebody needs to take a stand.

FinsNYanksFan13
12-22-2005, 09:54 PM

RIP

Amen brother. Everyone is judging this kid by his my space ad, please. It's obvious people on here judge books by their cover. I'll take all the good things friends and family have said about him (who actually know him), over making an assumption about the kid because he had marijuana pictures and said some things on his myspace profile!

FinsNYanksFan13
12-22-2005, 09:55 PM
Come on now. Tony's son might have been a sort of a thug, then again he might just wanted to look tough because alot of boy teens like to look and act tough. I just don't think that it's right to talk about someone who is died like some of you are. So could the mods please lock this thread and be done with it. This thread has turned into thug thread and somebody needs to take a stand.

Another Amen brother. That reply is all class!

HansMojo
12-22-2005, 09:57 PM
Man that is terrible. RIP and prayers for the Dungy family Tony Dungy is a class act and I really feel for him and his family not to mention his son that's now dead. Terrible terrible news.

SkapePhin
12-22-2005, 10:01 PM
I could care less about marijuana images. Smoking marijuana doesnt make someone bad. But poor James was clearly disturbed mainly by some of his comments. He seemed full of hatred, something I wouldnt expect from a Dungy. It shocked me, truly. He is in a better place now, regardless of where that may be.

I just hope that Tony and his family can heal somewhat with the passage of time.

FinsAreLife
12-22-2005, 10:32 PM

i agree mor, seems to be his profile has no been cancelled or deleted, i feel bad for dungy, hes a good man

HysterikiLL
12-22-2005, 11:00 PM
I'm surprised the authorities didn't need that page or anything associated to it for evidence or anything. I found an interesting comment he had made to a friend yesterday that said "Can't talk to nobody anymore". Stuff like that sticks out in a time like this.

byroan
12-22-2005, 11:03 PM
Can't talk to nobody anymore

That comment doesn't necessarily mean he's talking about suicide. I think he was talking about her never talking to him. Could be either way.

Prime Time
12-22-2005, 11:23 PM
Or it could be that he told someone something and they backstabbed him....

dolphan117
12-23-2005, 02:23 AM
This sucks. I had a bad feeling about this ever since I heard he died, I didnt get to read the page but it sounds like he was a really troubled guy. I just hope his family has people around them to help carry them right now. If it was a sucide that can really mess with the whole family.

FinsNCanes
12-23-2005, 02:29 AM
Strange someone like that would commit suicide. Kind of curious to see what caused it. I just don't know why someone who has basically everything would do something like that. In College, own place, probably banged tons of girls, pretty much set money wise for life. I remember seeing him on the sidelines all the time during the Tampa days.

HysterikiLL
12-23-2005, 02:35 AM
That comment doesn't necessarily mean he's talking about suicide. I think he was talking about her never talking to him. Could be either way.

Nah, he made the comment as a reply to her when she had asked him what he had been up to lately and that she hadn't seen him in a while. But it was most likely nothing out of the ordinary.

Phinz1972
12-23-2005, 04:49 AM

Poor or rich family, that doesn't decide a person's destiny or their choices, so throw that one right out the window buddy. Take a look at history, when the hippie era existed, most of the people were doing what was the phase for that time era, and in this era, people perfer to be within a certain circle of people and most of the circles are or could be gangs. It couldn't be he was 18, away from his family, looking for a way to fit in with his surroundings that he subdue daily by choice or whatnot? My older cousin was blamed by his father for his brother's death on his 6th birthday when his brother got hit by a car and died from bleeding, so my cousin lived the rough life with guns, gangs, etc... but inside of him, he was a loveable guy that was much different aside from the group he associated himself with. Gang colors, life style, etc.. don't justify a person dying and you trampling on his name because of what a myspace said, so before you go about judging a human being, take a step back and judge yourself.

Cuban Dave 9
12-23-2005, 10:51 AM
They are saying suicide on the radio!

And after looking at the page, he was a troubled kid.

RIP and my prayers to the Dungy family!

I lived thru two brother in laws doing that, its very sad and hurts the family much more then an accidental death. With suicide, you beat up yourself for not seeing the signs. They are easy to see afterwards, but not so much before!

Just trying to get some humor out of this thread...you must have some very tough sisters!

But much respect. Death's a part of life and you should continue living and not dwell on what happened to your close ones because in reality, they would probably like to see you excel in the life you still have left. So Dungy, keep coaching...It's what you do

Alex44
12-23-2005, 10:56 AM
Poor or rich family, that doesn't decide a person's destiny or their choices, so throw that one right out the window buddy. Take a look at history, when the hippie era existed, most of the people were doing what was the phase for that time era, and in this era, people perfer to be within a certain circle of people and most of the circles are or could be gangs. It couldn't be he was 18, away from his family, looking for a way to fit in with his surroundings that he subdue daily by choice or whatnot? My older cousin was blamed by his father for his brother's death on his 6th birthday when his brother got hit by a car and died from bleeding, so my cousin lived the rough life with guns, gangs, etc... but inside of him, he was a loveable guy that was much different aside from the group he associated himself with. Gang colors, life style, etc.. don't justify a person dying and you trampling on his name because of what a myspace said, so before you go about judging a human being, take a step back and judge yourself.

Very good and true post

But on the other side you have to wonder why a kid with everything would want to throw it all away

Phinz1972
12-23-2005, 11:00 AM
Very good and true post

But on the other side you have to wonder why a kid with everything would want to throw it all away

I guess people fail to realize that some people have a unabalanced chemical in their brain that screws them up big time no matter how sweet or how crappy life may be for them.

Cuban Dave 9
12-23-2005, 11:05 AM
Very good and true post

Maybe having everything isn't as good as its meant to be and maybe that is the reason he did throw it all away

GreenMonster
12-23-2005, 12:02 PM

How is the Chess team doing this year..

Martel
12-23-2005, 12:23 PM
This has been bugging me all day...

I want to take back calling him a buster and taking issue with Yanks. This kid obviously had some mental problems that may not have been easy to see on the surface but were obviously there. We all have our demons, and I was quick to judge him by his myspace page. I take that back. I guess it's hard to see someone who seemingly has everything throw it away like that but we are all different. I was trippin. I just had a dude who worked for me for about 6 months, 2 years ago, take his own life last Saturday. Rough stuff. My best to the Dungy's and I apologize to you all.

SkapePhin
12-23-2005, 03:03 PM
An article discusses the profile.

http://www.mlive.com/news/jacitpat/index.ssf?/base/news-15/113535752837440.xml&coll=3

mor911
12-23-2005, 03:18 PM
Several of his friends claimed that the image was not a true portrayal of Dungy.

"I think he was trying to portray himself as being tough, but he was nothing like that," Jamie Gonzalez told the Tampa Tribune in a story for today's editions. "Well at least when we went out he wasn't. ! He was extremely sweet."
Been trying to say it

byroan
12-23-2005, 03:33 PM
I guess people fail to realize that some people have a unabalanced chemical in their brain that screws them up big time no matter how sweet or how crappy life may be for them.

Some people can't understand it unless they go through something like that themselves. The brain can be very uncontrollable.

Alex44
12-23-2005, 03:38 PM
I just wanna say this

Who you are around your friends isnt always who you are, I can say this since im still at this stage in my life being 15 myself, you can be the nicest sweetest person around your friends but you still have your inner feelings, if you hang out w me or are a close friend you would think probally the opposite of what I am, same goes for everyone

You cant say the profile is what he truely is

But

Just because his friends say it isnt, doesnt mean it really isnt

poisonphin
12-23-2005, 03:46 PM
An article discusses the profile.

http://www.mlive.com/news/jacitpat/index.ssf?/base/news-15/113535752837440.xml&coll=3
Interesting....Very interesting

mor911
12-23-2005, 03:51 PM
I just wanna say this

Who you are around your friends isnt always who you are, I can say this since im still at this stage in my life being 15 myself, you can be the nicest sweetest person around your friends but you still have your inner feelings, if you hang out w me or are a close friend you would think probally the opposite of what I am, same goes for everyone

You cant say the profile is what he truely is

But

Just because his friends say it isnt, doesnt mean it really isnt
If you are not you around your friends, then I'd hardly call them friends.

Alex44
12-23-2005, 04:02 PM
If you are not you around your friends, then I'd hardly call them friends.

Your you but its not the same

Your can still have a certain side you would never show anyone

FinsNYanksFan13
12-23-2005, 04:46 PM
Your you but its not the same

Your can still have a certain side you would never show anyone

That usually means something is wrong with you!

chrome4
12-23-2005, 06:09 PM
How is the Chess team doing this year..

Mod Edit: 24 hours.

Mindwarp
12-23-2005, 06:53 PM
guys if you turn this into a personal battle back and forth, I will start bannning back and forth.

its Xmas. act like it.

Jt0323
12-23-2005, 07:25 PM
guys if you turn this into a personal battle back and forth, I will start bannning back and forth.

its Xmas. act like it.

and Festivus! but yeah i agree, we should not make it a personal thing, we dont know the whole story, so we should not make up our own conclusions

Buddwalk
12-23-2005, 07:43 PM
Maybe someone should just lock the thread to save some people from getting banned on christmas? ;)

FinsNYanksFan13
12-23-2005, 08:00 PM
and Festivus! but yeah i agree, we should not make it a personal thing, we dont know the whole story, so we should not make up our own conclusions

I agree man. Regardless of what happened, how the kid was, ect, the moral of the story is that an 18 year old kid is gone way to soon for whatever reason. We should all give our family's big hugs this Christmas and be thankful we have them another year in our lives. God knows there's to many people already gone way to soon!

HysterikiLL
12-23-2005, 09:26 PM
Why don't we merge all the holidays (including festivus) into our own uber-holiday that appears five times a year! - FinHeavenius!!

Buddwalk
12-23-2005, 09:28 PM
Why don't we merge all the holidays (including festivus) into our own uber-holiday that appears five times a year! - FinHeavenius!!
:yeah that:

welderpat
12-23-2005, 09:36 PM
Come on now. Tony's son might have been a sort of a thug, then again he might just wanted to look tough because alot of boy teens like to look and act tough. I just don't think that it's right to talk about someone who is died like some of you are. So could the mods please lock this thread and be done with it. This thread has turned into thug thread and somebody needs to take a stand.

Ace I wish you were a mod, Good call buddy!

Buddwalk
12-23-2005, 09:41 PM
Ace I wish you were a mod, Good call buddy!

I agree ;)

welderpat
12-23-2005, 10:06 PM
I agree ;)

Thanks Budd,
If anyone here ever feels like they are headed in that direction P.M. me email me or anyone on this sight. The world loves the people who are on this ride with us. If James Dungy knew that this many people loved him this never would of happened.
If finsrclowns maybe my least favorite member here was to tell me that he was thinking of something like this than I would get him my cell phone # and talk to him and try to help him.
Imagine what I would do for the other 10,000+ that I like.
If anyone here is thinking about it..............
Don't do it man do not be a pu**ey.
There are people that love you
Call them.

PressCoverage
12-23-2005, 10:31 PM
on a side note, can someone please explain to me the reason for the global boner over myspace.com?

Rocky Raccoon
12-24-2005, 02:33 AM
Thanks Budd,
If anyone here ever feels like they are headed in that direction P.M. me email me or anyone on this sight. The world loves the people who are on this ride with us. If James Dungy knew that this many people loved him this never would of happened.
If finsrclowns maybe my least favorite member here was to tell me that he was thinking of something like this than I would get him my cell phone # and talk to him and try to help him.
Imagine what I would do for the other 10,000+ that I like.
If anyone here is thinking about it..............
Don't do it man do not be a pu**ey.
There are people that love you
Call them.

:clap::clap::clap:

CalDolFan10x14
12-24-2005, 02:35 AM
on a side note, can someone please explain to me the reason for the global boner over myspace.com?

:confused2

NY_FinFan_72
12-24-2005, 02:39 AM
yeah, i don't get that either....