PDA

View Full Version : Thanks to the Finheaven Family!

Fin Fan in Cali
12-22-2005, 09:18 PM
Tis the season to give thanks, so here goes! A big thanks to AJ, and staff for the awesome site! :) A huge thanks to my fellow brotherin, and sisterin that make this sight so much fun, and enjoyable! ;) I am thankful to you all! may you all have your health, and happiness, and after that it's all gravy. To a fellow family brother JPhinFan86 you in my thoughts and prayers! Stay strong brother!Brother Crunch Time, you and your family are in my thoughts and prayers as well. I hope things are getting better! :) I wish all a Very Merry Christmas, Happy New Year, and Happy Holidays! Stay safe, and take a cab, or have a designated driver, because I would hate to lose any of you! Thanks for Listening! :)
Peace,
John

NJFINSFAN1
12-22-2005, 09:19 PM
Amen!

Well said!

Peace to all!

BlitPhinFan
12-22-2005, 09:23 PM
Tis the season to give thanks, so here goes! A big thanks to AJ, and staff for the awesome site! :) A huge thanks to my fellow brotherin, and sisterin that make this sight so much fun, and enjoyable! ;) I am thankful to you all! may you all have your health, and happiness, and after that it's all gravy. To a fellow family brother JPhinFan86 you in my thoughts and prayers! Stay strong brother! I wish all a Very Merry Christmas, Happy New Year, and Happy Holidays! Stay safe, and take a cab, or have a designated driver, because I would hate to lose any of you! Thanks for Listening! :)
Peace,
John

Well said john. Happy Holidays to you, your friends, family, all the members of Finheaven, their family and friends! Have fun but most importantly, be safe.

Fin Fan in Cali
12-22-2005, 09:25 PM
Well said john. Happy Holidays to you, your friends, family, all the members of Finheaven, their family and friends! Have fun but most importantly, be safe.You got it brother Vern! I just wanted to remind people to not forget about the little things in life that we sometimes take for granted bro! Health, Happiness, and Family are great things to have in life!;)

ffphin
12-22-2005, 09:27 PM
Same here man enjoy your Holidays and lets all hope for a Dolphin victory on Christmas Eve.... And oh yeah if you need a DD give me a Call!!! :)

NJFINSFAN1
May I add Godspeed to our soldiers overseas also! I know I think about you guys and gals all the time! Come back safe!

BlitPhinFan
You got it brother Vern! I just wanted to remind people to not forget about the little things in life that we sometimes take for granted bro! Health, Happiness, and Family are great things to have in life!;)

:hug:

Fin Fan in Cali
12-22-2005, 09:28 PM
:hug:Group hug!:sidelol: Thanks Vern I needed that!;)

NJFINSFAN1
12-22-2005, 09:29 PM
Group hug!:sidelol: Thanks Vern I needed that!;)

I feel so alone!:cry:

RunningBackGuru
12-22-2005, 09:29 PM
Well said! Happy holidays to every one here! :)

BlitPhinFan
12-22-2005, 09:33 PM

Fin Fan in Cali
12-22-2005, 09:33 PM
May I add Godspeed to our soldiers overseas also! I know I think about you guys and gals all the time! Come back safe!Especially them, much love for the fellow Military over seas and around the giving us freedom!:beerbang: From a Vet to all the future vets, stay safe, and see you when you come home!:)

Fin Fan in Cali
12-22-2005, 09:34 PM
I feel so alone!:cry:Brother from New jersey is in the group hug too!:sidelol: Sorry bro, I won't let it happen again!:)

NJFINSFAN1
12-22-2005, 09:36 PM

Fin Fan in CaliQuote:
Originally Posted by NJFINSFAN1

Brother from New jersey is in the group hug too!:sidelol: Sorry bro, I won't let it happen again!:)

Now I feel better! :dolphins:

Fin Fan in Cali
12-22-2005, 09:37 PM
Fin Fan in CaliQuote:

Brother from New jersey is in the group hug too!:sidelol: Sorry bro, I won't let it happen again!:)

Now I feel better! :dolphins:Good now I can sleep tonight!:sidelol:

NJFINSFAN1
12-22-2005, 09:41 PM
Good now I can sleep tonight!:sidelol:

Not in a group I hope!:rolleyes:

Prime
Well said John. Thanks for caring so much about each and every one of us and I wish you and your family a safe Christmas and New Years.

BlitPhinFan
Fin Fan in CaliQuote:

Now I feel better! :dolphins:

Man, I give you a patented BlitPhinFan "bear hug" and this is how you treat me? :cry: :club:

Fin Fan in Cali
12-22-2005, 09:42 PM
Well said John. Thanks for caring so much about each and every one of us and I wish you and your family a safe Christmas and New Years.Brother Zach, thanks! I hope that life is great for you, and that your life is full of nothing but happiness!:)

Prime
12-22-2005, 09:42 PM
Not in a group I hope!:rolleyes:

You sure do like to use that roll eyes smilie alot. :lol:

I have noticed that everytime you post, you likely will have that smilie in there.

NJFINSFAN1
12-22-2005, 09:49 PM
Man, I give you a patented BlitPhinFan "bear hug" and this is how you treat me? :cry: :club:

Your in my reply!:cry:

I was only trying to make cali feel good, don't tell him on me!;)

NJFINSFAN1
12-22-2005, 09:49 PM
You sure do like to use that roll eyes smilie alot. :lol:

I have noticed that everytime you post, you likely will have that smilie in there.

:yell: I do not!

Fin Fan in Cali
12-22-2005, 09:50 PM
:yell: I do not!becareful I think one of your spokes is getting crooked!:sidelol:

BlitPhinFan
12-22-2005, 09:51 PM
Your in my reply!:cry:

I was only trying to make cali feel good, don't tell him on me!;)
:lol:

NJFINSFAN1
12-22-2005, 09:51 PM
becareful I think one of your spokes is getting crooked!:sidelol:
:sidelol:

Fin Fan in Cali
12-22-2005, 09:52 PM
becareful I think one of your spokes is getting crooked!:sidelol:Where is Megatron when we need him?:sidelol:

girthvader44
Fin Fan the Main Man in Cali! Word son, thanks for the thought bro. Have a safe and wonderful holiday kiddo, and all of you out there do the same.

Ciao

-GV

Representing Finheaven and the Teal n Orange at the Chargers DOMINATION!!!!

NJFINSFAN1
Where is Megatron when we need him?:sidelol:

:cry: I miss Darkoak!

Fin Fan in Cali
12-22-2005, 09:54 PM
Fin Fan the Main Man in Cali! Word son, thanks for the thought bro. Have a safe and wonderful holiday kiddo, and all of you out there do the same.

Ciao

-GV

Representing Finheaven and the Teal n Orange at the Chargers DOMINATION!!!!Brother Ryan, I hope you and your beautiful girlfriend have a Great Christmas. If you move out here, check Oceanside. I will help you guys which ever way I can. Take care! jsfoy@sbcglobal.net

Prime
12-22-2005, 09:55 PM
:yell: I do not!

You do to!

Don't forget that I am a young one, so I'm am use to arguing with people. So you can't win my friend. ;)

Fin Fan in Cali
12-22-2005, 09:56 PM
:cry: I miss Darkoak!Me too, but he is with us in great spirits in Megatron!:beerbang: Where is brother Shane?

BlitPhinFan
12-22-2005, 09:57 PM
Where is Megatron when we need him?:sidelol:

Probably in an ally behind a 7-11, sniffing energon waiting for starscream to get off work.

Fin Fan in Cali
12-22-2005, 09:57 PM

Ciao

-GV

Representing Finheaven and the Teal n Orange at the Chargers DOMINATION!!!!Bro where are those pics from the Charger game?;)

BlitPhinFan
12-22-2005, 09:58 PM
Me too, but he is with us in great spirits in Megatron!:beerbang: Where is brother Shane?

For crying out loud! I must have stepped away from the forums for a bit. So, let me get this straight. Darkoark is Megatron? Man I feel dumb now.

Fin Fan in Cali
12-22-2005, 10:01 PM
For crying out loud! I must have stepped away from the forums for a bit. So, let me get this straight. Darkoark is Megatron? Man I feel dumb now.You are not dumb bro, just mis-informed bro!;)

Fin Fan in Cali
12-22-2005, 10:01 PM
Probably in an ally behind a 7-11, sniffing energon waiting for starscream to get off work.:sidelol: :sidelol:

BlitPhinFan
12-22-2005, 10:02 PM
You are not dumb bro, just mis-informed bro!;)

Still, I should have put two and two together. ::put's the bottle down... pushes the keyboard slowly away... and commences the celebration of festivus a day early::

NJFINSFAN1
12-22-2005, 10:03 PM
You do to!

Don't forget that I am a young one, so I'm am use to arguing with people. So you can't win my friend. ;)

:cry:

NJFINSFAN1
12-22-2005, 10:05 PM
Still, I should have put two and two together. ::put's the bottle down... pushes the keyboard slowly away... and commences the celebration of festivus a day early::

http://www.finheaven.com/images/imported/2005/12/foodsmiley022-1.gif :sidelol:

girthvader44
12-22-2005, 10:06 PM
Bro where are those pics from the Charger game?;)

They're developed, I need to scan them and get them in my sig. I have a KILLER one of a Fin fan with a Lord Vader (see the user name to the left) helmet, solid white, with our Dolphins logo on the side! It was money!

That pic will be my avatar, and the pic of me and my lady will be my sig, with the following in the background

Dolphins 23
Chargers 21

DOMINATION!

-GV

Fin Fan in Cali
12-22-2005, 10:06 PM
http://www.finheaven.com/images/imported/2005/12/foodsmiley022-1.gif :sidelol:He beat me to it! Dang it!:sidelol: :sidelol: :sidelol:

Fin Fan in Cali
12-22-2005, 10:10 PM
They're developed, I need to scan them and get them in my sig. I have a KILLER one of a Fin fan with a Lord Vader (see the user name to the left) helmet, solid white, with our Dolphins logo on the side! It was money!

That pic will be my avatar, and the pic of me and my lady will be my sig, with the following in the background

Dolphins 23
Chargers 21

DOMINATION!

-GVBro you are killing me! You are lucky I didn't have a beer in my mouth, i would of just sprayed my computer!:sidelol:

NJFINSFAN1
12-22-2005, 10:12 PM
For crying out loud! I must have stepped away from the forums for a bit. So, let me get this straight. Darkoark is Megatron? Man I feel dumb now.

Just remember! Don't tell anyone! Its a secret!:rolleyes:

Fin Fan in Cali
12-22-2005, 10:14 PM
Bro you are killing me! You are lucky I didn't have a beer in my mouth, i would of just sprayed my computer!:sidelol:I look forward to it bro!:) Be ready for comments from the family in regards to the Misses.;)

Fin Fan in Cali
12-22-2005, 10:14 PM
Just remember! Don't tell anyone! Its a secret!:rolleyes:There that smilie face again!:sidelol:

BlitPhinFan
12-22-2005, 10:15 PM
Just remember! Don't tell anyone! Its a secret!:rolleyes:

You can trust me man! I won't tell a soul that Megatron=Darkoak... not a soul. I promise. Though I think I should PM Wharf about it.

Fin Fan in Cali
12-22-2005, 10:16 PM

Dolphins 23
Chargers 21

DOMINATION!

-GVBrian the great Charger fan who hosted the tailgate Ryan, I took care of him. He wouldn't let me pay for my ticket or parking. So I got him an LT jersey for Christmas! He was stoked!:)

Fin Fan in Cali
12-22-2005, 10:19 PM
Thanks to all of the family here at Finheaven!;)

NJFINSFAN1
12-22-2005, 10:22 PM
You can trust me man! I won't tell a soul that Megatron=Darkoak... not a soul. I promise. Though I think I should PM Wharf about it.

:sidelol: :sidelol:

He knows, he's not in the bottle like you!:rolleyes:

Fin Fan in Cali
12-22-2005, 10:23 PM

He knows, he's not in the bottle like you!:rolleyes:Where is the love here?:)

NJFINSFAN1
12-22-2005, 10:23 PM
There that smilie face again!:sidelol:

http://www.finheaven.com/images/imported/2005/12/angrysmiley045-1.gif

BlitPhinFan
12-22-2005, 10:24 PM

He knows, he's not in the bottle like you!:rolleyes:

Yeah, but I got to make sure. I'm gonna PM him anway.:goof:

NJFINSFAN1
12-22-2005, 10:25 PM
Where is the love here?:)

http://www.finheaven.com/images/imported/2005/12/lovesmiley075-1.gif

PS

I need to find new smiles now!

BlitPhinFan
12-22-2005, 10:25 PM

PS

I need to find new smiles now!

Fin Fan in Cali
12-22-2005, 10:26 PM

PS

I need to find new smiles now!You are killing me tonight!:sidelol:

Fin Fan in Cali
12-22-2005, 10:27 PM
Yeah, but I got to make sure. I'm gonna PM him anway.:goof:Bro save yourself some typing, I am for sure! that was my boy, and still is! Shane is welcomed in my house anytime!:)

Hexidor
12-22-2005, 10:28 PM
Merry Christmas and Happy New Year to all

Fin Fan in Cali
12-22-2005, 10:29 PM
Merry Christmas and Happy New Year to allSame to you.:)

BlitPhinFan
12-22-2005, 10:30 PM
Bro save yourself some typing, I am for sure! that was my boy, and still is! Shane is welcomed in my house anytime!:)

Yeah, I know... but Wharf must be told via a PM. He likes it that way. I am doing a service to the site by PMing Wharf. I am sure NJFINSFAN1 would agree. ;)

Fin Fan in Cali
12-22-2005, 10:31 PM
Yeah, I know... but Wharf must be told via a PM. He likes it that way. I am doing a service to the site by PMing Wharf. I am sure NJFINSFAN1 would agree. ;)Bro I think you are that last to know!;)

Fin Fan in Cali
12-22-2005, 10:32 PM
let's get a chant going, Let's Go Dolphins! Let's Go Dolphins! Sounds like the San Diego game!:)

ffphin
12-22-2005, 10:33 PM
Hey here is my Christmas gift to you all!!! go to www.atomfilms.com and check out the White Trash Christams video and all the rest... Enjoy and have a great Christmas!

BlitPhinFan
Bro I think you are that last to know!;)

Okay.. let me find the thread. I hate to kill it like this but, it's just a play on a joke, my bother:

http://www.finheaven.com/boardvb2/showthread.php?t=115049

The fun starts at post #16 :lol:

EDIT: it was post #15 sorry.

NJFINSFAN1
Yeah, I know... but Wharf must be told via a PM. He likes it that way. I am doing a service to the site by PMing Wharf. I am sure NJFINSFAN1 would agree. ;)

AT least 6 PM's!;)

Fin Fan in Cali
12-22-2005, 10:36 PM
Hey here is my Christmas gift to you all!!! go to www.atomfilms.com (http://www.atomfilms.com/) and check out the White Trash Christams video and all the rest... Enjoy and have a great Christmas!Thanks bro, I Have already seen it. It's classic with garth Brooks, and Willie Nelson!

ffphin
12-22-2005, 10:37 PM
Thanks bro, I Have already seen it. It's classic with garth Brooks, and Willie Nelson!

Yeap Merry Christams!!! Did you ever see the Bush Kerry My Land video?? It's in my sig if you haven't!!

Fin Fan in Cali
12-22-2005, 10:39 PM
Yeap Merry Christams!!! Did you ever see the Bush Kerry My Land video?? It's in my sig if you haven't!!I love that one! It's classic! I have a bunch of good friends, I get a lot of great email!;)

BlitPhinFan
12-22-2005, 10:42 PM
AT least 6 PM's!;)

Yeah I screwed up though. There was a bit of a delay in the submit... I got frustrated and must have clicked it 2000 times before it responded. I hope I don't get a vacation for it. :cry: I just really wanted to help the admins out. It was my duty to report this information for the good of the site! I mean... how could I be the ONLY one to not know?

I really felt an ugency to make sure those that knew, needed to know what I just learned... I mean.. wouldn't you?

NJFINSFAN1
12-22-2005, 10:44 PM
Yeah I screwed up though. There was a bit of a delay in the submit... I got frustrated and must have clicked it 2000 times before it responded. I hope I don't get a vacation for it. :cry: I just really wanted to help the admins out. It was my duty to report this information for the good of the site! I mean... how could I be the ONLY one to not know?

I really felt an ugency to make sure those that knew, needed to know what I just learned... I mean.. wouldn't you?

It's killing you that you were the only one that did not know isn't it!
http://www.finheaven.com/images/imported/2005/12/xmassmiley009-1.gif

ps

Note the use of new smilies!

Fin Fan in Cali
12-22-2005, 10:45 PM

I really felt an ugency to make sure those that knew, needed to know what I just learned... I mean.. wouldn't you?Bro, brother Megatron is good people in my book. They already know, trust me. Megatron is good peeps!:)

BlitPhinFan
12-22-2005, 10:50 PM
Bro, brother Megatron is good people in my book. They already know, trust me. Megatron is good peeps!:)

Fin Fan in Cali... I know. Like I posted earlier, I am playing off a joke that was posted in a thread earlier. I put a link in there for you bro. We are just having some fun. On a serious note, I didn't know that DarkOak was Megetron but, I took the liberty to have some fun after finding out. Check back a few posts. I think you will find it rather humorous as me and NJFINSFAN1. ;)

BlitPhinFan
12-22-2005, 10:53 PM

It's killing you that you were the only one that did not know isn't it!
http://www.finheaven.com/images/imported/2005/12/xmassmiley009-1.gif

ps

Note the use of new smilies!

:sidelol: I see you're resorting to the 3rd string smilies now.

NJFINSFAN1
12-22-2005, 11:03 PM
:sidelol: I see you're resorting to the 3rd string smilies now.

Don't get me going, I'll have to post Wharf about you!:rolleyes:

CalDolFan1014
12-22-2005, 11:06 PM
Tis the season to give thanks, so here goes! A big thanks to AJ, and staff for the awesome site! :) A huge thanks to my fellow brotherin, and sisterin that make this sight so much fun, and enjoyable! ;) I am thankful to you all! may you all have your health, and happiness, and after that it's all gravy. To a fellow family brother JPhinFan86 you in my thoughts and prayers! Stay strong brother!Brother Crunch Time, you and your family are in my thoughts and prayers as well. I hope things are getting better! :) I wish all a Very Merry Christmas, Happy New Year, and Happy Holidays! Stay safe, and take a cab, or have a designated driver, because I would hate to lose any of you! Thanks for Listening! :)
Peace,
John

Hey, what's up brother John. Happy Holidays to you my fellow Californian (boy did it get warm here). Have a Merry Christmas and a prosperous, healthy, and joyous New Year 2006. I have a feeling its going to be a great year for our team next year. :df81:

Make sure you don't party to hardy..............what am I saying.....of course you will! :lol: :beerbang: Just make sure you have a........:driveby:

:D

Maynard the Hammer
12-22-2005, 11:09 PM
we're doing this again?

BlitPhinFan
12-22-2005, 11:11 PM
Don't get me going, I'll have to post Wharf about you!:rolleyes:

You know... I really don't have a response to that. All I can say is... and... not to mention... Oh and don't forget that I know... :hmph:

CalDolFan1014
12-22-2005, 11:13 PM
we're doing this again?

Doing what? :confused: You can never spread around too much holiday cheer! :D

BlitPhinFan
12-22-2005, 11:14 PM
we're doing this again?

Doing what again? Putting the lotion on the skin? :confused:

Dubfire
12-22-2005, 11:14 PM
Peace,
John

Happy Holiday brother!!

And to the rest of the Finheaven Family!!

:beerbang: :drinkers:

CalDolFan1014
12-22-2005, 11:15 PM
Doing what again? Putting the lotion on the skin? :confused:

...yeah it's too dry here....ah there we go.....now my skin feels all smooth and moisturized.....:tongue: :lol:

BlitPhinFan
12-22-2005, 11:16 PM

Tell it like it is CDF10x14! Tis' the season for reaching out to EVERYONE!

CalDolFan1014
12-22-2005, 11:18 PM
Tell it like it is CDF10x14! Tis' the season for reaching out to EVERYONE!

You get an ice cream for that :icecream: :lol:

Nah, but just trying to spread some holiday cheer. It's that time of the year.

Fin Fan in Cali
12-22-2005, 11:28 PM
Hey, what's up brother John. Happy Holidays to you my fellow Californian (boy did it get warm here). Have a Merry Christmas and a prosperous, healthy, and joyous New Year 2006. I have a feeling its going to be a great year for our team next year. :df81:

Make sure you don't party to hardy..............what am I saying.....of course you will! :lol: :beerbang: Just make sure you have a........:driveby:

:DSame to you Bro! I wish you a Merry Christmas, and a very happy New Year!
John

Fin Fan in Cali
12-22-2005, 11:28 PM
Happy Holiday brother!!

And to the rest of the Finheaven Family!!

:beerbang: :drinkers:Same to you brother Dub!:)

BlitPhinFan
12-22-2005, 11:29 PM
You get an ice cream for that :icecream: :lol:

Nah, but just trying to spread some holiday cheer. It's that time of the year.

I agree! Also, some is better than none! Good man! Okay... I have had a few too many tonight and need to retire. Aww heck... I am so bad off I can't even come up with a colourful sign off. I will just end this with the well wishes to everyone once again and a smilie... :goodnight

Be safe everyone.

12-22-2005, 11:50 PM
Peace,
John
Thank you! Happy Holidays to you and the all of the Finheaven Family!

THOMAS_54
12-23-2005, 12:21 AM
Thanks to the Finheaven staff and Merry Christmas to everyone.

OneHondo
12-23-2005, 01:05 AM
Thanks to FinHeaven for giving us a place to get away and talk Dolphins football. Thanks to the FinHeaven family for making the forum entertaining and interesting, to all those who agree to disagree and remain friends. Thanks to Boomer and all the rest of those good people who keep us less fortunate informed and up to date. A special thanks to Clumpy, who has a big heart. Thanks for keeping our salary cap forum up to date even though you are a Buffalo fan.
To all of of you and your families have a very Merry Christmas, a wonderfull New Year and above all a Safe and Happy Holiday!

d-day
12-23-2005, 01:38 AM
Peace,
John

d-day :hug: ffic

Maynard the Hammer
12-23-2005, 02:49 AM

i should have added a :tongue:. just busting FFiC when he accepted his award

Danny
12-23-2005, 03:06 AM
Happy hollidays to everyone...even the fans from other teams and stay safe....I'm not much of a drinker so no worries there but stay safe and use your heads people.Is been a fun year even with us not making the playoffs and is easier to take a lose when I can come here and talk about it to other fans that know how hard it is to lose the game.

Ozzy rules!!

Go Italy 2006 world cup

Fin Fan in Cali
12-23-2005, 09:24 AM
d-day :hug: fficThanks brother D-Day!

DaFish
12-23-2005, 09:52 AM
Happy Holidays everyone. :dolphins:

tay0365
12-23-2005, 10:52 AM
Peace,
John

Here...here :beerbang: To all the great people behind the scenes of this great site, and all the very knowledgeable fans that post here (yes even the Bills fans :D )....Thank you for contuing to make this the best Sports site, bar none. Merry Christmas everyone

philema87
12-23-2005, 11:37 AM
Merry CHRISTmas all and a Happy New Year. Remember He is the reason for the season. God Bless All.

miamirick
12-23-2005, 11:58 AM
Peace,
John

Well said....

Have a very happy and safe Holiday everyone....

God Bless,

Rick

Sal Lisitano
12-23-2005, 12:08 PM
Happy Holidays to all my finheaven friends!!!

To a fun and safe holiday. I wish you all a healthy New Year!!!

Let's not forget...to all our Miami Dolphins Players and Nick Saban & Staff...thanks for an exciting 2005 Season and to a promising 2006 Season!!!

This website is the BEST...no doubt!!!

Go Fins!!!

BALLS DEEP
12-23-2005, 12:09 PM
Merry X-mas Boys and Girls! It's been an exciting year for us Phin fans!

This site means more to me then I could say.

My best to all of you!

INPHINITY
12-23-2005, 12:09 PM
:peace:

Sal Lisitano
12-23-2005, 12:14 PM
Merry X-mas Boys and Girls! It's been an exciting year for us Phin fans!

This site means more to me then I could say.

My best to all of you!

Nice Sig...bro trying living up in Connecticut...trust me its much worse for me than you!!!

Everywhere I look that's all I see....Pats Pats Pats!!! :shakeno:

GO FINS!!!

SpurzN703
12-23-2005, 12:33 PM
Merry Christmas to everyone on FinHeaven!

Fin Fan in Cali
12-23-2005, 01:20 PM
Sporting the Dolphin Santa hat at work today! :)

NJFINSFAN1
12-23-2005, 01:41 PM
Sporting the Dolphin Santa hat at work today! :)

Work?:eek:

Fin Fan in Cali
12-23-2005, 01:43 PM
Work?:eek:After today i am off until the 3rd. the weather has been outstanding lately too, in the high 80's!:)

The Rev
12-23-2005, 01:45 PM
Merry Christmas to everyone on FinHeaven!

The Merriest of Ho-Ho's to All.
Thanks for never being afraid to speak your mind.

God Bless to All and stay safe.

painnotpleasure
12-23-2005, 01:51 PM
Peace,
John Amen John! A Merry Christmas, Happy Hollidays, and Happy New Year to you and your family and to everyone here at FinHeaven! :beerbang:

Fin Fan in Cali
12-23-2005, 02:37 PM
Thanks Brother Mike! Take care, and keep smiling!:)

PhinSoldia
12-23-2005, 02:45 PM
*sniff* *sniff*........tear

CalDolFan1014
12-23-2005, 05:33 PM
After today i am off until the 3rd. the weather has been outstanding lately too, in the high 80's!:)

Don't you love it!? :cool: It'll be perfect weather to celebrate after the Finz kick some Titans butt tomorrow! :D

painnotpleasure
12-23-2005, 07:08 PM
Thanks Brother Mike! Take care, and keep smiling!:) :) :mor911:

Fin Fan in Cali
12-23-2005, 07:10 PM
:) :mor911:I like The Mor smilie!:)

cnc66
12-23-2005, 07:31 PM
I like The Mor smilie!:)

in the high 80's eh? I hate you. It's about 50 and I'm freezin' ... be Weds or Thurs before we get back to low 80's brrrrrr.

Fin Fan in Cali
12-23-2005, 08:09 PM
in the high 80's eh? I hate you. It's about 50 and I'm freezin' ... be Weds or Thurs before we get back to low 80's brrrrrr.It's says high 80's through the weekend, Imagine that Brother Marty?:sidelol:

Dors156
12-23-2005, 11:35 PM
Peace,
John

amen thanks finheaven for a great site

NJFINSFAN1
12-23-2005, 11:57 PM
I like The Mor smilie!:)

:rolleyes:

Dolphin North
12-24-2005, 12:00 AM
Yeah. Merry Christmas!

Fin Fan in Cali
12-24-2005, 12:03 AM
:rolleyes:Here we go again with the smilies!:sidelol:

NJFINSFAN1
12-24-2005, 12:04 AM
Here we go again with the smilies!:sidelol:

:sidelol: I couldn't help myself!:rolleyes:

Off to bed, busy day tomorrow!

To All a good night!

Fin Fan in Cali
12-24-2005, 12:05 AM
:sidelol: I couldn't help myself!:rolleyes:

Off to bed, busy day tomorrow!

To All a good night!Take Care bro Merry Christmas to you and your family!;)

pwn3dyo
12-24-2005, 01:15 AM
merry christmas all! Let me drink a beer for you all!

Fin Fan in Cali
12-24-2005, 01:19 AM
merry christmas all! Let me drink a beer for you all!Right back at ya Bro!;)

Fin Fan in Cali
12-24-2005, 01:22 PM
Bump for brother Firewrongstedt:)

Miamian
12-24-2005, 03:08 PM
Happy Holidays to all and may there be peace on earth.

cnc66
12-24-2005, 03:19 PM
Happy Holidays to all and may there be peace on earth.

and goodwill towards all... Happy Chanukah to you !

Miamian
12-24-2005, 03:42 PM
and goodwill towards all... Happy Chanukah to you !
Hi, haven't talked to you in awhile. How've you been doing?

cnc66
12-24-2005, 04:33 PM
Hi, haven't talked to you in awhile. How've you been doing?

well thanks, mostly settled in for the holidays, nice and comfortable.

Miamian
12-24-2005, 05:20 PM
well thanks, mostly settled in for the holidays, nice and comfortable.The weather there must be nice right now. Right now in Tel Aviv is chilly and it's hardly stopped raining all day.

Fin Fan in Cali
12-24-2005, 11:43 PM
Bump for the season and the family!:)

CalDolFan1014
12-24-2005, 11:44 PM
Bump for the season and the family!:)

All decked out in your Santa outfit, there? :chuckle:

Fin Fan in Cali
12-24-2005, 11:52 PM
All decked out in your Santa outfit, there? :chuckle:Bro I just got back from dinner with my favorite in laws at Black Angus! I slammed down a steak with all the extras with three 25oz'ers of Sammy Adams with my Dolphin Sweatshirt, and of course the Dolphin Santa Hat! Representing in Cali like no others! Dolphins Rock!:)

CalDolFan1014
12-24-2005, 11:55 PM
Bro I just got back from dinner with my favorite in laws at Black Angus! I slammed down a steak with all the extras with three 25oz'ers of Sammy Adams with my Dolphin Sweatshirt, and of course the Dolphin Santa Hat! Representing in Cali like no others! Dolphins Rock!:)

Hell yeah! :beerbang: Five in a row for our Phinz! Phinz Rule! :df81:

Cali respresenting here. :woot:

painnotpleasure
12-24-2005, 11:56 PM
merry christmas all! Let me drink a beer for you all! :beerbang: :hug:

Fin Fan in Cali
12-24-2005, 11:57 PM
Hell yeah! :beerbang: Five in a row for our Phinz! Phinz Rule! :df81:

Cali respresenting here. :woot:Bro here in Cali, and world wide reading this! We must step it up now, and 2006 and back our boys louder, and prouder! These boys have stepped it up, now it's our turn! 2006 is the year of the Miami Dolphin Fans!:beerbang:

CalDolFan1014
12-25-2005, 01:56 AM
Bro here in Cali, and world wide reading this! We must step it up now, and 2006 and back our boys louder, and prouder! These boys have stepped it up, now it's our turn! 2006 is the year of the Miami Dolphin Fans!:beerbang:

Well said, bro, well said. Phinz back to the playoffs in 2006! But in the mean time, it's time to get ready to smack some clam chowder butt! :evil:

Saban rules! :woot: