PDA

View Full Version : Gripe session

rujpett?
12-23-2005, 05:22 PM
It's before Christmas - everyone must have a gripe about something...

Here's mine.

It's the Friday before Christmas, EVERY YEAR we get off at least 2 hours early... but not this year coz it's not actually Christmas Eve... hello!! How would you explain every other year?!? And some people have Christmas shopping to do! Sheesh!

And to top it all off, is every other employee is coming to me and asking "do we get off early?" NO WE DON'T... I don't even work with you... go talk to your supervisor!!!

Anywho... I'm bored. there's my gripe. I want to go home.

mor911
12-23-2005, 05:39 PM
It's a legitimate gripe indeed. Tell all the employees that you don't like that you guys are leaving early, but they have to leave ASAP and be quiet about it.

FinHeathen
12-23-2005, 05:46 PM
It's a legitimate gripe indeed. Tell all the employees that you don't like that you guys are leaving early, but they have to leave ASAP and be quiet about it.

The Mor needs to be here to keep his beeotches in line, because there's an awful lot of that stupid "Do we go home early" crap here too.

Timmy54
12-23-2005, 11:22 PM
at least you are not working on x-mas day. yes boys and girls, timmy has to work the christmas holiday at the hospital this year. I had to go into a profession where we are open all the time, i just had to work in medicine... blah blah blah. I am off for new years eve and new years day!

ROSCO P.C. JR
12-23-2005, 11:42 PM
I remember after the okla. city bombing the students at osu were shocked and everbody including the faculty wanted to go home but the head dick said no and nobody got anything done. even though this is totaly different sometimes nothing gets done by sticking around just in situations like this.