PDA

View Full Version : 50 Cent: Bulletproof

JPhinfan86
12-24-2005, 04:59 AM
Sorry P.T. but this game failed....miserably. Sorry bro. :shakeno: The amount of repitition in this game shocked the crap out of me. I'm talking different aspects. The levels were predictable for much of the opening sequence (battle in an area surrounded by 4-story buildings with few obstacles). The gun battles were nothing but run-&-gun. It's like Kill.Switch only I didn't find any degree of entertainment in that repetition. The story doesn't seem very consistent but I guess that's not entirely their aim. Vivendi Universal seems to have tried to cash in on his recent stardom and it shows. Gore and shock value were the objectives here and that unfortunately wears off quickly. ONE MAJOR ISSUE: In any given level you need to reach an exit -- JUST RUN TO IT. You DO NOT need to fight any one...just find the correct door and select the 'exit' option. In the very first area you're set in, your homey starts picking a lock. I waited for him and it took for freakin' ever. To pass the time I wandered around and eventually found a way to by-pass the door he was picking through an upstairs window. I ended up opening it up and they all flooded in....whatever I guess. Another note: The enemies were nothing but a never-ending fountain of the same three characters models looped...over and over and over and over. :dunno: If not for "The Chronicles of Riddick: Escape From Butcher Bay" i'd declare Vivendi Universal's game developing branch a complete failure (regardless they still smash Crave Entertainment, but that's another story). 50 Cent: Bullet Proof - 3.5 out of 10.

Agent51
12-24-2005, 07:42 AM
LOL, my friend rented this and he said it SUCKS. He said there is no story thus no pint to play and every level is the same, you run around and shoot the same guys while Lloyd Banks yells "YOU DON'T KNOW!" every 5 seconds :sidelol:

dominizzo
12-24-2005, 09:47 AM
ahhahhaha i guess the game isnt good as the movie

Prime Time
12-24-2005, 01:53 PM
I didn't find the Game bad. It wasn't amazing but not bad. Yeah there are 3 bad guys over and over, but they change as you travel through the cities. The story line, I liked, but the Gaming could have been better. I'd give it a 6 out of 10.

JPhinfan86
12-24-2005, 09:14 PM
Hmm...i'm sensing a bit of bias P.T. ROFLMAO. :lol:

saves
12-28-2005, 01:19 AM
We got it for free an i'll have to say, its real bad.

mor911
12-28-2005, 02:00 AM
The Mor wishes he never turned this game on at my brothers house... It is honestly the worst piece of crap game of the year (that I've played at least). I hear True Crime: Streets of NY is even more awful... The Mor is gonna go throw up now due to prolonged thinking about Bullet Proof.

Agent51
12-28-2005, 05:05 AM
The Mor wishes he never turned this game on at my brothers house... It is honestly the worst piece of crap game of the year (that I've played at least). I hear True Crime: Streets of NY is even more awful... The Mor is gonna go throw up now due to prolonged thinking about Bullet Proof.

yeah true crime is pretty lame. you can go in tons of buildings now, but no matter where you go every single strip club looks the same, apartment is the same, grocery store is the same, you get the idea. Plus, the street crimes you solve, the non-mission ones, are on a rotation of like 5 different ones, it gets lame. It's always the same 5 over and over, and they have "chop shops" that you have to break up yet when you break it up ad solve the crime you leave then 5 minutes later suddenly you have to go do it again, it sucks.

Motion
12-28-2005, 09:11 AM
ahhahhaha i guess the game isnt good as the movie

:eek: Things can get worse than that movie! wow

Zack Power
01-01-2006, 03:55 PM
50 cent sucks his music sucks to,and the game really sucks,I get my games free too and when i got that game i just threw it away becouse you can't get crap for used games.

Agent51
01-02-2006, 01:56 AM
50 cent sucks his music sucks to,and the game really sucks,I get my games free too and when i got that game i just threw it away becouse you can't get crap for used games.

Awesome review :rolleyes: . You CAN get crap for used games, try going to a cash/trade place like an EB or a music store, they give you money or store credit, and for a brand new game like that it's prolly decent, especially if it was "free" as you say.

John Madden
01-02-2006, 03:55 AM
This game looks awesome. Go pats!

dol_fan_81
01-02-2006, 09:48 AM

and it's 'Zach' not 'Zack'

Zack Power
01-02-2006, 10:48 AM
Awesome review :rolleyes: . You CAN get crap for used games, try going to a cash/trade place like an EB or a music store, they give you money or store credit, and for a brand new game like that it's prolly decent, especially if it was "free" as you say.

I don't like buying used games yea there cheaper but sometimes there scratched one time when i bought MEATAL GEAR SOLID 3 i opened it up and there wasn't even no CD in it. :sidelol:

Agent51
01-02-2006, 12:08 PM
I don't like buying used games yea there cheaper but sometimes there scratched one time when i bought MEATAL GEAR SOLID 3 i opened it up and there wasn't even no CD in it. :sidelol:

But the statement wasn't about you buying them. You said you get "free" games and that this one sucked so much you threw it away cuz you get nothing for trade ins. I said you could've traded it in an prolly made close to $20 since its a brand new game. They take it regardless of if someone is gonna buy it or not.

dol_fan_81
01-02-2006, 01:23 PM

good story behind buying preowned games:

there is a game shop near where i live who will do anything to scam your money off ya. anyway when i saved up a £100 for something (can't remmebr what) i also noticed that you could buy a preowned PS2, so i bought that instead, the first one didn't work and it didn't come with a memory card, so i took it back to the shop and got another pre-owned PS2, again it didn't work but it came with a memory card, so i stole the memory card, got my money back for the PS2 and bought another PS2 elseware (which still works). so the morral of the story is; steal! :lol: JK

Zack Power
01-02-2006, 09:19 PM
good story behind buying preowned games:

there is a game shop near where i live who will do anything to scam your money off ya. anyway when i saved up a £100 for something (can't remmebr what) i also noticed that you could buy a preowned PS2, so i bought that instead, the first one didn't work and it didn't come with a memory card, so i took it back to the shop and got another pre-owned PS2, again it didn't work but it came with a memory card, so i stole the memory card, got my money back for the PS2 and bought another PS2 elseware (which still works). so the morral of the story is; steal! :lol: JK

Same here, there's a store where i live where i (use to) buy my games and the thing that really sucked was that you couldn't return them.:fire: