PDA

View Full Version : Sneaking a peek for dophin gear tommorow?

FLOUNDER
12-25-2005, 12:01 AM
I personally am very happy, i just "accidently" ripped open the corner of a present and saw i had a white ronnie jersey

andbody else "accidentley" rip a hole in there presents?:lol:

Buddwalk
12-25-2005, 12:32 AM
unfortunately i dont get anything but money til later this week :mad:

Fin Fan in Cali
12-25-2005, 01:00 AM
I personally am very happy, i just "accidently" ripped open the corner of a present and saw i had a white ronnie jersey

andbody else "accidentley" rip a hole in there presents?:lol:Bro How old are you to accidentally rip a little bit off the present to see what you got?:sidelol:

CalDolFan10x14
12-25-2005, 01:36 AM

That reminds me of that beer commercial where a guy wraps a six pack as a gift for someone. Then he rips a hole in it and its now a five pack. He covers the hole with a bow! :sidelol:

HysterikiLL
12-25-2005, 03:03 AM

I got the dog to detect what was food and what was underwear.

Agent51
12-25-2005, 04:15 AM
That reminds me of that beer commercial where a guy wraps a six pack as a gift for someone. Then he rips a hole in it and its now a five pack. He covers the hole with a bow! :sidelol:

:sidelol: YES, it's Heinekin (spelling?) I think, so funny...........

DonShula84
12-25-2005, 04:52 AM
I got the dog to detect what was food and what was underwear.

:lol: awesome dog

FLOUNDER
12-25-2005, 03:54 PM
17 bro,

I was wanting keys to a car, but that didnt happen this year

but i did get my brown jersey and im happy about that