PDA

View Full Version : Question about Exorcism Movie....

AirFishOne
12-25-2005, 03:15 AM
The Exorcisim of Emily Rose was based on acutal events, right? I was wondering if anyone recalls when this even happened (the trial) and when did it take place, the movie made it look real recent, so thx in advance, just curious.

Agent51
12-25-2005, 04:13 AM
The Exorcisim of Emily Rose was based on acutal events, right? I was wondering if anyone recalls when this even happened (the trial) and when did it take place, the movie made it look real recent, so thx in advance, just curious.

I'm not sure exactly when the exorcim happened, I'm sure google would hae something on it, but I must say the movie dissappointed me. It was billed as such a scary movie and such, except all the "scary" parts we had already seen in the trailers, the rest was just the dumb courthouse stuff, which was VERY boring. I'd say a total of 10-15 minutes of this movie were watchable, and that was the exorcism scene in the barn, and the few random events with her freaking out, like the faces changing and stuff. I will say one scene that freaked me out was when the dude woke up and she was just laying on the floor all controted and staring at him, man, if I was that dude I woulda been like "what the F!?!?!" if I woke up to that. Overall it was a pretty bad/boring movie, I expected a lot more. Again, a google search would probably turn up her story, if not, let me know and I'll see if I can dig up anything for ya.

DonShula84
12-25-2005, 04:37 AM

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/The_Exorcism_of_Emily_Rose

AirFishOne
12-25-2005, 02:12 PM
thx guys, I was just wonderin cause the movie looked recent (clothing sytles, hair styles, cars, etc.) lol srry ima nerd like that :tongue:

And to Agent, yea I expected alot more, but I must say I was ok with the whole courthouse thing, I like the story and how it developes, I mean its a "real" look at the Hollywood version of the Exorcist (movie) but we are all entitlted to our opinion, i understand what ya mean