PDA

View Full Version : I've always had good sportsmanship..

Fresh
12-25-2005, 05:53 PM
however, if Kobe goes down for the season...I will laugh my *** off and get a custom made shirt with a picture of him being taken off the court, with "OWNED" all over it.

Not only does he hog the ball, but he is playing a very dirty game today. This is the third time I've seen him elbow a player, twice on Wade. Wade elbows him back and gets a flagorant? Kobe has a fine wife, yet he's wasting time ****ing the refs.

Merry Christmas. :)

ether79
12-25-2005, 06:05 PM
however, if Kobe goes down for the season...I will laugh my *** off and get a custom made shirt with a picture of him being taken off the court, with "OWNED" all over it.

Not only does he hog the ball, but he is playing a very dirty game today. This is the third time I've seen him elbow a player, twice on Wade. Wade elbows him back and gets a flagorant? Kobe has a fine wife, yet he's wasting time ****ing the refs.

Yeah, Shaq never elbows people....and who else on his team should shoot the ball? Odom and thats about it.

GreenMonster
12-25-2005, 06:49 PM

Seriously why do people hate on Kobe. Just about every player elbows, and Kobe wouldn't shoot as much if the bench was better than 2-18 today. Getting calls is part of being a superstar, ask M. Jordan.

Prime Time
12-25-2005, 09:34 PM
:nono:

People need to stop hatin' on Kobe...so he made a mistake by cheatin' on his wife. Since then, noone has wanted to forgive him and everyone hates him. I still like him because he is a good player. If you can forgive RW, forgive Kobe and stop hatin'. He plays no dirtier then half of the NBA.

byroan
12-25-2005, 09:52 PM
People need to stop hatin' on Kobe...so he made a mistake by cheatin' on his wife.

He shouldn't even be with his wife now. She's with him only for the money. Kobe is a pathetic excuse for a man. A real man doesn't cheat on his wife.

Prime Time
12-25-2005, 10:14 PM
He shouldn't even be with his wife now. She's with him only for the money. Kobe is a pathetic excuse for a man. A real man doesn't cheat on his wife.

Oh please. That is the biggest load of BS. Your not a man because you cheat on your Wife? Please. How many men cheat on their wives? A good percentage. And I am sure their is a good percentage the other way around. His wife is with him just for the money? Please. There are feelings involved also.

TerryTate
12-25-2005, 11:00 PM
Oh please. That is the biggest load of BS. Your not a man because you cheat on your Wife? Please. How many men cheat on their wives? A good percentage. And I am sure their is a good percentage the other way around. His wife is with him just for the money? Please. There are feelings involved also.

If you cheat on your wife, you're below being a true man. I guess because many men cheat on their spouses means it's okay? :shakeno:

ether79
12-25-2005, 11:04 PM

I would say its about more than just the money. There was no pre-nup. from what I remember hearing after the story broke. As for how they go about rectifying the problem, IMO thats on them and not for me to judge.

UCFinfan86
12-25-2005, 11:12 PM

People need to stop hatin' on Kobe...so he made a mistake by cheatin' on his wife. Since then, noone has wanted to forgive him and everyone hates him. I still like him because he is a good player. If you can forgive RW, forgive Kobe and stop hatin'. He plays no dirtier then half of the NBA.

I don't forgive ricky, i want him off the team still. I hate kobe b/c of his arrogance

Prime Time
12-25-2005, 11:13 PM
If you cheat on your wife, you're below being a true man. I guess because many men cheat on their spouses means it's okay? :shakeno:

Well that is your opinion. I never said it was okay, but it doesn't make you any less of a man IMO.

UCFinfan86
12-25-2005, 11:14 PM

i don't think a good percentage of peopel cheat on their wives, no more then 5-7% IMO.

I also agree that she is a gold digger, i kno for a fact if that happend to my parents or any of my relatives or any of my friends parents they wouldnt be toghetehr right now.

Prime Time
12-25-2005, 11:15 PM
I don't forgive ricky, i want him off the team still. I hate kobe b/c of his arrogance

Ricky is a star...did you see the game yesterday?

byroan
12-25-2005, 11:18 PM
Oh please. That is the biggest load of BS. Your not a man because you cheat on your Wife? Please. How many men cheat on their wives? A good percentage.

Link? Just because you say a good percentage of men cheat doesn't mean it's true.

A real man doesn't cheat on his wife. A real man tells his wife he no longer loves her and wants a divorce. The only BS is you defending it.

UCFinfan86
12-25-2005, 11:20 PM
Ricky is a star...did you see the game yesterday?

yes i was at teh game, yes he did good yestreday, but i still dont like or respect him and hope he gets traded

Muck
12-25-2005, 11:30 PM
Oh please. That is the biggest load of BS. Your not a man because you cheat on your Wife? Please. How many men cheat on their wives? A good percentage. And I am sure their is a good percentage the other way around.

I know you're religious. So I'll put it to you this way.

"Thou shall not commit adultry"

A real man has a backbone.

Muck
12-25-2005, 11:51 PM

I think their situations were very different.

Ricky was never considered a two-face or a lowlife. Just an odd bird. What they did have in common were maturity issues.

Kobe had contacted a divorce lawyer prior to his getting caught. I think he was checking out of that relationship. They got married too young. Only time will tell if his marraige lasts.

Prime Time
12-26-2005, 12:11 AM
I know you're religious. So I'll put it to you this way.

"Thou shall not commit adultry"

A real man has a backbone.

I understand what you are saying but many people commit sin. I just think it has nothing to do whether or not your a man? You can love your wife and still cheat on her. My Psych teacher talked to us about it not too long ago. A lot of friends and some family I know, people have cheated on each other and are still together. Some cheat, and never get caught. There is a difference in the two.

RWhitney014
12-26-2005, 12:12 AM
Kobe Bryant is an arrogant punk. His ability to win has been proven now that he has no All-World center to take attention from him. Does he have incredible ability? Yes. Is he a good teammate? Absolutely not, and the Lakers will win nothing with him as the only option. And most people will enjoy it.

finfansince72
12-26-2005, 06:11 AM
Gee people dont like Kobe too much after an admitted affair, prolonged rape trial, public ousting of a popular coach and one of the greatest Centers ever? Go figure. You wont even find people that like Kobe on his own team. Shoot, his family probaly doesnt like him. When you can't get along with Shaq you have problems, everyone loves that guy, Kobe is jerk, thats about all I can say with the profanity filter.

Prime Time
12-26-2005, 09:46 AM
Gee people dont like Kobe too much after an admitted affair, prolonged rape trial, public ousting of a popular coach and one of the greatest Centers ever? Go figure. You wont even find people that like Kobe on his own team. Shoot, his family probaly doesnt like him. When you can't get along with Shaq you have problems, everyone loves that guy, Kobe is jerk, thats about all I can say with the profanity filter.

Shaq is a great player and a good person. He makes everyone laugh, smile etc. Kobe use to be the same. Shaq seems to be the type of person to become a Smart azz If it came down to a dispute or argument, which can get on anyone's nerves. Its like the episode of Friends when Ross doesn't want to pay for the Janitor's Retirement Party when he just moved into the apartment, because he just met him, so everyone in the apartments hate him. Just like with Shaq..If someone doesn't like him, you become an instant bad guy? Please.

finfansince72
12-26-2005, 11:48 AM
Shaq is a great player and a good person. He makes everyone laugh, smile etc. Kobe use to be the same. Shaq seems to be the type of person to become a Smart azz If it came down to a dispute or argument, which can get on anyone's nerves. Its like the episode of Friends when Ross doesn't want to pay for the Janitor's Retirement Party when he just moved into the apartment, because he just met him, so everyone in the apartments hate him. Just like with Shaq..If someone doesn't like him, you become an instant bad guy? Please.

When Kobe came into the league as a kid he tried to take over the team from the time he stepped into a Laker uniform. He didnt get along with Shaq because he wanted the Lakers to be his team. Shaq and Kobe have never gotten along because Kobe didnt treat him with respect. No one likes Kobe, its universal. Ive never heard anyone say they love the guy, love playing with him, even his teamates cant stand him. Shaq is well liked, Ive never heard of anyone other than Kobe that doesnt like him. Its not like Shaq is a Ron Artest and doesnt get along with teamates or a primadonna like T.O., Shaq is really popular. Phil Jackson didnt like him either, I would imagine he still doesnt. People respect his talent, he works hard on his game, but no one likes the guy. Heck Im not that popular but yeesh the people that I work with, live around like me and respect me. Kobe does something to turn people off, its just the way it is.
Would anyone even believe that Shaq raped a woman? Remember when Kobe brought up Shaq's name and said Shaq paid women off. Kobe is just a turd plain and simple. I love watching the Lakers lose, I always had a soft spot for Shaq but now that hes gone I can go back to hating them again.

byroan
12-26-2005, 12:20 PM
You can love your wife and still cheat on her.....Some cheat, and never get caught. There is a difference in the two.

No you can't. The whole point of cheating is that you don't love the woman you're with. There is absoluetly no difference in being caught cheating and not being caught. You're basically saying it's ok to do as long as you don't get caught. They're the exact same thing! I can't believe anyone has to try and explain this to you.

Fresh
12-26-2005, 03:57 PM

I don't forgive Ricky Williams and I never will. I support the team, and he is apart of the team. If Ricky got traded or something, I'd NEVER "wish him all the best" after what he did to us.

Prime Time
12-26-2005, 05:03 PM
No you can't. The whole point of cheating is that you don't love the woman you're with. There is absoluetly no difference in being caught cheating and not being caught. You're basically saying it's ok to do as long as you don't get caught. They're the exact same thing! I can't believe anyone has to try and explain this to you.

No no. The reason I said that was for whoever said 5 to 6 percent of couples do it. Maybe 5-6 percent get caught but I think the percentage is much higher.

Prime Time
12-26-2005, 05:03 PM
I don't forgive Ricky Williams and I never will. I support the team, and he is apart of the team. If Ricky got traded or something, I'd NEVER "wish him all the best" after what he did to us.

Why? Forgive and forget.

Section126
12-26-2005, 07:40 PM
Kobe Bryant is garbage....

he makes no one better...he is just a good player that shoots ALOT...and I mean ALOT.....

if Kobe would play the team game he could be an all-time great....he just sucks as a teammate.

Fresh
12-31-2005, 05:37 AM
lol, the Kobe defenders who cried about him not being a dirty player look real stupid right now (note: I didn't attack any single posters). Kobe has done great things these last few days to prove how much of an ******* he is. :sidelol:

FinaticPatch
01-02-2006, 03:18 PM

And hotel staff in colorado.

Muck
01-02-2006, 09:52 PM

Dude, Kobe was in another area code. It's not cheating!!

http://www.finheaven.com/clear.gif

Muck
01-02-2006, 09:55 PM
lol, the Kobe defenders who cried about him not being a dirty player look real stupid right now (note: I didn't attack any single posters). Kobe has done great things these last few days to prove how much of an ******* he is. :sidelol:

Apparently Kobe also wants to make sure that Lamar Odom and team radio equipment don't think about gliding into the lane either. :lol:

Muck
01-02-2006, 10:02 PM
And if there was peanut butter and a dog involved, it was definitely not cheating.

http://www.finheaven.com/images/imported/2006/01/people422djqualls-1.jpg

cnc66
01-02-2006, 10:04 PM
eatin' ain't cheatin' ...

Fresh
01-02-2006, 10:46 PM
Dude, Kobe was in another area code. It's not cheating!!

http://www.finheaven.com/clear.gif
:sidelol: :sidelol: :sidelol: