PDA

View Full Version : Wolf Creek The Movie?

phinsphan4ever
12-25-2005, 08:06 PM
Has anyone seen Wolf Creek yet? And if so, what did you think? :dolphins:

Phinz4Life
12-27-2005, 01:46 PM
WORST MOVIE EVER.

I'm NOT kidding, it gets a 10 on the suck-ness meter.

Do NOT under any circumstances see this movie, you will miss the $10 you shelled out hoping to be scared. Nothing happens for an hour, then you don't give a damn by the time anything remotely brutal happens.

I swear, worst movie I've ever seen. EVER.

Even the Jason in space movie was more amusing.

The_Dark_Knight
12-27-2005, 01:48 PM
WORST MOVIE EVER.

Do NOT under any circumstances see this movie, you will miss the $10 you shelled out hoping to be scared. Nothing happens for an hour, then you don't give a damn by the time anything remotely brutal happens.

So then what you're saying is that the movie sucked?

Phinz4Life
12-27-2005, 01:50 PM
So then what you're saying is that the movie sucked?

More or less, yeah. ;)

mor911
12-27-2005, 03:45 PM
So The Mor takes it you didn't like it....

ih8brady
12-27-2005, 04:18 PM
More or less, yeah. ;)

did you see family guy when that old sea captain went on and on about the danger of Pelican reef and then said, "It's dangerous---I suppose that's the main point of this speech.":lol:

Agent51
12-27-2005, 04:30 PM
did you see family guy when that old sea captain went on and on about the danger of Pelican reef and then said, "It's dangerous---I suppose that's the main point of this speech.":lol:

lol, classic, Family Guy rocks. I love the one where he's retrded :sidelol: "BIBLE FIGHT" :lol: :lol:

FinsNCanes
12-27-2005, 06:07 PM
Wolf Creek looks like a blend of Texas and House of 1000 corpses.

Some new movie that Qutiin Tarentino (I butchered it) is making and it looks pretty good. It's a horror film that looks a lot like this..but better.

TheAnswer385
12-27-2005, 06:28 PM
i saw it. it didt suck really bad i gave it a 6 out of 10. **Rentable** when it comes out

ih8brady
12-27-2005, 09:32 PM
Wolf Creek looks like a blend of Texas and House of 1000 corpses.

Some new movie that Qutiin Tarentino (I butchered it) is making and it looks pretty good. It's a horror film that looks a lot like this..but better.

are you talking about Hostel? I saw the previews and it looks kida dumb. Plus, Tarantino didnt actually make it.(Just co produced it just for the sake of slapping his name on it; did the same for that Jet Li movie)

SCall13
12-27-2005, 09:38 PM
WORST MOVIE EVER.

So it's pretty safe to say you did NOT like this movie and that you will NOT go back to see it?

Caps
12-27-2005, 09:57 PM
are you talking about Hostel? I saw the previews and it looks kida dumb. Plus, Tarantino didnt actually make it.(Just co produced it just for the sake of slapping his name on it; did the same for that Jet Li movie)

Saw came to mind when I took a look at the trailer. Who knows if it will be any good though.

Agent51
12-27-2005, 10:02 PM
Hostel should be good, the guy who made Cabin Fever made Hostel, and Cabin Fever was a good horror movie (which are EXTREMELY rare these days). Both Saws are pretty good too. Personally I like horror movies that *COULD* be real. I kow Saw is pretty far fetched, but it COULD actually happen, which makes it a good horror movie. Same with movies about Abandoned places that are haunted, or that weird stuff happens in, that stuff is all plausible and thus "scary" (I've never really been scared by a horror movie, but at least the ones that could actually happen get you thinking). Movies about Vampires and Zombies and Werewolfs etc don't do it for me because you know that could never happen. Anyway, I've been looking forward to Hostel since I read about it WAY before the trailers came out, can't wait, should be pretty damn good.

Nappy Roots
12-27-2005, 10:09 PM
i hated this movie. it sucked. i definilty agree with Phinz4life

Nappy Roots
12-27-2005, 10:10 PM
side note: anyone seen that move with george clooney. serbyia or something like that. im going to see it tonight.

Agent51
12-27-2005, 10:12 PM
side note: anyone seen that move with george clooney. serbyia or something like that. im going to see it tonight.

No, but lemme know how it was, I was thinking about it. I'm gonna see The Ringer and that new Jim Carey movie sometime in the next week, anyone seen them/have feedback?

Martel
12-27-2005, 11:17 PM
This movie really sucked bad. On par with The Ringer in suck factor.

Nappy Roots
12-28-2005, 01:43 AM
No, but lemme know how it was, I was thinking about it. I'm gonna see The Ringer and that new Jim Carey movie sometime in the next week, anyone seen them/have feedback?

woah, let me tell u about syriana. . . .. . .im actually pretty speechless about it, and not in a good way. must be the most pointless movie of all time. so much pointless **** it wasnt even funny..

i would recommend no one spending any money on that movie.

Agent51
12-28-2005, 05:14 AM
woah, let me tell u about syriana. . . .. . .im actually pretty speechless about it, and not in a good way. must be the most pointless movie of all time. so much pointless **** it wasnt even funny..

i would recommend no one spending any money on that movie.

Wow, THAT bad huh? Well, I thank you for saving me the price of admission for me and the girl and all that, and my time :)