PDA

View Full Version : GTA: Liberty Cities

UCFinfan86
12-25-2005, 11:19 PM
I got this game for PSP today, It freakin rocks. I love this game, the graphics are soo good. Its so much more fun then playin on ps2, i think just the fact that its on a handheld system has me hooked. The only thing i don't like is its EXACTLY the same as GTA 3, but i dont mind cuz i remember where some stuff is, i just hate doing the same missions, but I LOVE THis game, the one thing i find that its missing is u cant jump and grab a wall and pull urself up thought, other hten that i give the game a 5 outta 5

Agent51
12-26-2005, 12:35 AM
I got this game for PSP today, It freakin rocks. I love this game, the graphics are soo good. Its so much more fun then playin on ps2, i think just the fact that its on a handheld system has me hooked. The only thing i don't like is its EXACTLY the same as GTA 3, but i dont mind cuz i remember where some stuff is, i just hate doing the same missions, but I LOVE THis game, the one thing i find that its missing is u cant jump and grab a wall and pull urself up thought, other hten that i give the game a 5 outta 5

I don't think you could do that in the original GTA 3 on the consoles. I think that came in Vice City. Anyway, thats cool man, is it EXACTLY the same or are there different missions?

dominizzo
12-26-2005, 02:27 AM
is it on pc

UCFinfan86
12-26-2005, 10:58 AM
I don't think you could do that in the original GTA 3 on the consoles. I think that came in Vice City. Anyway, thats cool man, is it EXACTLY the same or are there different missions?

Well i haven't played it in like atleast a year and a half, but i think its exactly the same, ur dealin with the same people, and i member most of th emisions, the other ones i either might not remember or they might be new im not sure, but eitehr way its a must get if u have a PSP

mor911
12-26-2005, 12:57 PM
The Mor has this game. It really is the best PSP game out right now. It's the same city as GTA3, and that's where the similarities end. It's a completely different game with a different story. Awsome game. It's definitely a must-own if you have a PSP... And you're over 17.

HysterikiLL
12-26-2005, 04:49 PM
GTA 3 freakin' rocked. That was unequivocally the best game for it's time to ever be released. Vice City and Andreas were so-so but Liberty City was a classic. I might play that thing later on.

Motion
12-27-2005, 11:56 AM
The Mor has this game. It really is the best PSP game out right now. It's the same city as GTA3, and that's where the similarities end. It's a completely different game with a different story. Awsome game. It's definitely a must-own if you have a PSP... And you're over 17.

Right, Liberty City Stories is a PSP exclusive title. Completely different then GTA3, just the same city.

arsenal
12-27-2005, 04:14 PM
yes ive had it and its dope... im over on stauten island now and ****s phat... love the story and the missions involved...

UCFinfan86
12-28-2005, 10:58 AM
hmm looks like i was wrong, i thought it was the same, but that was because i didnt watch the beginning movie. Some of the missions are similar to GTA 3, but either way i like it, i need to get to a new island so i can get some better cars.

O ya, i need help with one things, my Garage at my house doesnt work, I can't put a car in and i can't take a car out(cuz there is nuttin in there), does anyone know y?