PDA

View Full Version : Best WWII Game for PS2

HysterikiLL
12-26-2005, 04:47 AM
I'm a big ps2 addict, yet I'm so hooked on Madden that I barely play anything else anymore. I'm a big fan of WWII though and WWII games. I'm just wondering what are some of the best WWII games available on PS2 for me to look at buying.

Holla

JPhinfan86
12-26-2005, 04:57 AM
1.) Brothers In Arms series. BY FAR....PHENOMENAL!!! Start with Brothers In Arms: Road to Hill 30 to start the story. Then move to the newest - Brothers In Arms: Earned In Blood. The only one with a story that's continued to the sequel. Ubisoft's WWII endeavor is the ONLY one with an "M" rating. This makes it feel more like a battle hardened experience. Play them and you'll beyond a doubt understand.

LINK TO REVIEW OF BROTHERS IN ARMS (http://www.finheaven.com/boardvb2/showthread.php?t=114176) <~~ This is an IN DEPTH review of why Brothers In Arms is the amazing game it is. PLEASE READ IT :lol: POST #2 is where my posting begins....#3 is also a description of one of the great features in this title. :up:

2.) Call of Duty Series (Activision). The stories don't relate so you can buy either (Finest Hour and Big Red One) whenever. They're both good. They posses a "T" rating so you lose some of that authenticity you'll find in Brothers In Arms. You'll notice their shift to telling a true story this time around. Something they've never done until the year after Ubisoft's Brothers In Arms recieves insane acclaim for telling thee true story.

3.) By far in last place - Medal of Honor (Electronic Arts - EA Games). Extremely vague historical ties with alot of inaccurate scenarios and many other aspects. This game is for the run-&-gun kinda guy. It possesses a 'T' rating but uses that rating much less than Call of Duty.

HysterikiLL
12-26-2005, 05:46 AM
Awesome, thanks very much man. I'll def. look into that!