PDA

View Full Version : Jason Taylors Christmas gift

saves
12-26-2005, 05:08 PM
• Defensive end Jason Taylor was quite nice to his fellow defensive linemen for holidays, giving each a gift bottle of Louis VIII brandy. The liquor retails for as much as $375 a glass in some establishments.

Rookie end Matt Roth was a little shell-shocked. ''Man, I don't know. I'm good with just a beer,'' Roth joked.

Gotta love the kid.:lol:

http://www.miami.com/mld/miamiherald/sports/football/13472256.htm

Nappy Roots
12-26-2005, 05:59 PM
• Defensive end Jason Taylor was quite nice to his fellow defensive linemen for holidays, giving each a gift bottle of Louis VIII brandy. The liquor retails for as much as $375 a glass in some establishments.

Rookie end Matt Roth was a little shell-shocked. ''Man, I don't know. I'm good with just a beer,'' Roth joked.

Gotta love the kid.:lol:

http://www.miami.com/mld/miamiherald/sports/football/13472256.htm

daaaaayum. thats some money! wonder what he got his wife!??!?

but also in the same article

Speaking of Frerotte, he and guard Rex Hadnot have been waging a practical-joke war of late. Frerotte posted a humorous picture on the locker-room wall.

Hadnot fired back with a photo of Frerotte, 34, with his face inserted into a leather helmet and the note: ``Rookie year 19xx?''

glad to see the boys having some fun outside of the field.

Slappy8800
12-26-2005, 06:09 PM
dayum? he makes how many MILLIONS a year...that was junk money

Nappy Roots
12-26-2005, 06:12 PM
dayum? he makes how many MILLIONS a year...that was junk money

yea, how many millions does he have sitting around? you talking about like 25 thousand dollars or something, just for the DLine.

Mindwarp
12-26-2005, 06:15 PM
Speaking of Frerotte, he and guard Rex Hadnot have been waging a practical-joke war of late. Frerotte posted a humorous picture on the locker-room wall.

Hadnot fired back with a photo of Frerotte, 34, with his face inserted into a leather helmet and the note: ``Rookie year 19xx?''

glad to see the boys having some fun outside of the field.

Defently, this is what winning does to you.

RunningBackGuru
12-26-2005, 07:14 PM
Haha, good to see Taylor well spending his money! :)

SuavePhin
12-26-2005, 08:04 PM
I want to know what picture Gus put in Hadnots locker, im guessing its something they can't say publicly :lol: