PDA

View Full Version : Hello Dolphins fans!

John Madden
12-27-2005, 01:49 AM
Hi Dolphins fans, My name is John Madden. You may remeber me from some exiting moments in life like: Monday night football or John Madden 2006 on PS2, Xbox, Gamecube, or handhelds.

I'm posting on Finheaven tonight because i was interested in Dolphin's fans take on something... I am obviously a biased prick when it comes to announcing games. Tonight I did MNF Jets vs Patriots, and Corey Dillon ran a basic pitch right run for a 4yd TD... I went on and on about it for about 5 minutes about how the patriots executed the play perfectly.

It couldn't possibly have anything to do with the Jets not having any defenders in the area.

Let's face it, I'm a moron. I'm almost as annoying as Chris Berman saying that stupid "WHAT" crap. Boomer does the "WHAT" and I say non-sense. It's awesome, all I do is fill the screen up with markings, and start saying stuff about blocking and yell "BOOM" and I get paid.

Anyway... Tom Brady is Jesus Christ rebord, and I'm a rich fat slob that's scared to fly in planes...

Just wanted to get this stuff out there. Feel free to chime in and tell me how you feel about me.

:mor911:

FLOUNDER
12-27-2005, 01:58 AM
Its ok,

We love you john

John madden --->;) :monkeyl: <---- squirlle pissin on your head

Btw: i do enjoy your madden 06' though

thestern
12-27-2005, 02:03 AM
Hi Dolphins fans, My name is John Madden. You may remeber me from some exiting moments in life like: Monday night football or John Madden 2006 on PS2, Xbox, Gamecube, or handhelds.

I'm posting on Finheaven tonight because i was interested in Dolphin's fans take on something... I am obviously a biased prick when it comes to announcing games. Tonight I did MNF Jets vs Patriots, and Corey Dillon ran a basic pitch right run for a 4yd TD... I went on and on about it for about 5 minutes about how the patriots executed the play perfectly.

It couldn't possibly have anything to do with the Jets not having any defenders in the area.

Let's face it, I'm a moron. I'm almost as annoying as Chris Berman saying that stupid "WHAT" crap. Boomer does the "WHAT" and I say non-sense. It's awesome, all I do is fill the screen up with makings, and start saying stuff about blocking and yell "BOOM" and I get paid.

Anyway... Tom Brady is Jesus Christ rebord, and I'm a rich fat slob that's scared to fly in planes...

Just wanted to get this stuff out there. Feel free to chime in and tell me how you feel about me.

You still have a job? WTF?

darkmistress
12-27-2005, 02:27 AM

Let's face it, I'm a moron. I'm almost as annoying as Chris Berman saying that stupid "WHAT" crap. Boomer does the "WHAT" and I say non-sense. It's awesome, all I do is fill the screen up with markings, and start saying stuff about blocking and yell "BOOM" and I get paid.

ninety percent of your commentary is half BS :o

CalDolFan1014
12-27-2005, 02:28 AM
Too bad the football season is over. Glad to see....I mean sad to see you won't be on MNF anymor. Not only were you annoying, but you just kept babbling and babbling and stating the obvious. Plus, when ever there was a flag, you would just keep talking thru the referee like you didn't give a crap who the foul was on or what it was. We did, buddy. Oh, and you might want to lose the "Boom"....its getting old.

So what are you gonna do after the season Madden? Are you gonna make additional crappy Ace commercials? Are you gonna keep making lame Christmas albums? Are you gonna do anymore football on another network? Maybe make another Madden video game? Are you gonna try any other types of video games? Speaking about video games, weren't you in the process of making another video game? How about the bus, what's gonna happen to the bus?

Happy "Trails" John Madden after this season. Good luck on your future endeavors, whatever they may be. :wave:

byroan
12-27-2005, 02:31 AM
The smilie gives it away. :nono:

dolphinfan2k5
12-27-2005, 02:34 AM

The Mor = :mor911:

CalDolFan1014
12-27-2005, 02:34 AM

Hence the suttle hints in my post. :)

King Nate
12-27-2005, 04:56 AM

Post of the year!

mor911
12-27-2005, 09:33 AM
John Madden, you're a moron! I hate you. Your mom hates you! You shouldn't be the host of Monday Night Football... Hell, you shouldn't have anything to do with football. Besides that ESPN idiot Chris Berman, you make the most annoting sound effects in sports.

You should do the world a favor John and retire. Do it before it's to late, and your commentary sounds like this:

"Blah blah blah BOOM! Blah blah (scribles stuff on the screen) BOOM!"

Wait... That is what it sounds like. :shakeno:

:sidelol:

FinHeathen
12-27-2005, 09:36 AM

Wait.. does that mean that 45% of his commentary is BS?? :confused:

At any rate, welcome Mr. Madden! We love gimmick accounts! Why don't you tell us about your multiple appearances on the Dan LeBatard show?

FinsAreLife
12-27-2005, 10:08 AM

hate to burst your bubble DM, but thats 45%:chuckle:

SpLiNuN
12-27-2005, 10:40 AM

Sure your john madden, your game stinks

John Madden
12-30-2005, 04:42 AM
You guys are all morons. I'm John Madden damnit! I hope you choke.. All of you.

Barry White
12-30-2005, 04:52 AM
Simmer down there, John Madden. Find yourself a woman and make sweet love to her down by the fire and you'll relax, I promise.

And for godsake don't eat while you make love to her.

Agent51
12-30-2005, 04:58 AM
In the immortal words of the "Red Lobster" guy from Happy Gilmore:

"YOU SUCK, you JACKAS$"

Although I will kind of miss your quotes (see signature)

bg34
12-30-2005, 10:14 AM
Simmer down there, John Madden. Find yourself a woman and make sweet love to her down by the fire and you'll relax, I promise.

And for godsake don't eat while you make love to her.

LMAO :roflmao: