PDA

View Full Version : Sevendust and POD's New Releases

Fin Fan in Cali
12-27-2005, 12:08 PM
I just wanted to let fans know of both that Sevendust released a greatest hits today 12/27, and POD's new one Testify comes out on 1/24/06. just thought I would throw that out if anyone is interested.

Fin Fan in Cali
12-27-2005, 12:25 PM
On the Sevendust Greatest Hits chapter one, they have the following songs on there:

Bender-featuring Chino of deftones
Follow-Featuring Arron Lewis of Staind
2 B side songs Coward & Rain
Inner City Blues- By Mavrin Gaye
Schools out- By Alice Cooper

Has lot of other Sevendust favorites as well.

Fin Fan in Cali
12-29-2005, 07:58 PM
Sevendust's Best of chapter one 1997-2004

Here's the lineup:
Black
Bitc@
Too Close To Hate
Denial
Waffle
@ssdrop
Bender
Angel's Son
Praise This is on video on the cd, and it's pretty dang good.
Follow
Enemy
Face To Face
Coward B side UK release
Rain B side UK release
Inner City Blues Covering a Marvin Gaye classic
School's Out Covering Alice Cooper pervious B-side not released

The CD kicks pretty dang good. Just thought I would share that with the family who be Sevendust fans!:beerbang:

d-day
12-29-2005, 08:03 PM
Sevendust's Best of chapter one 1997-2004

Here's the lineup:
Black
Bitc@
Too Close To Hate
Denial
Waffle
@ssdrop
Bender
Angel's Son
Praise This is on video on the cd, and it's pretty dang good.
Follow
Enemy
Face To Face
Coward B side UK release
Rain B side UK release
Inner City Blues Covering a Marvin Gaye classic
School's Out Covering Alice Cooper pervious B-side not released

The CD kicks pretty dang good. Just thought I would share that with the family who be Sevendust fans!:beerbang:

the guys i used to play with, went on tour with them last year - actually the other guitar player i used to play with was up for the new guitar spot but was passed over... i loved their early stuff but imo you could really feel the negative tension in the band especially with the acoustic cd they did...

Fin Fan in Cali
12-29-2005, 08:10 PM
the guys i used to play with, went on tour with them last year - actually the other guitar player i used to play with was up for the new guitar spot but was passed over... i loved their early stuff but imo you could really feel the negative tension in the band especially with the acoustic cd they did...D-Day that CD rocks, and I never thought of that. But now that you mention it, everyone was having a great time and smiling except for Clint. Sorry to hear your boy didn't get the gig.

d-day
12-29-2005, 08:12 PM
D-Day that CD rocks, and I never thought of that. But now that you mention it, everyone was having a great time and smiling except for Clint. Sorry to hear your boy didn't get the gig.

thanks ffic - he was really bummed - he wrote a bunch of songs for them and literally hangs out with them daily - somebody will snatch him up though - he's a real good player...

Fin Fan in Cali
12-29-2005, 08:22 PM
thanks ffic - he was really bummed - he wrote a bunch of songs for them and literally hangs out with them daily - somebody will snatch him up though - he's a real good player...Bro if he hangs with them, I am sure they will put the good word in for him when something comes up. These guys of Sevendust seem to tight and really down to earth. I am sure they will hook him up. Tell him to hang in there and keep pushing, and writing because the songs will help get picked up.

FinsNCanes
12-29-2005, 08:51 PM
I used to listen to SevenDust a few years back.

HugeFinFan
12-29-2005, 10:36 PM
Sevendust rocks, I'll pick this up ASAP!