PDA

View Full Version : New Mock Draft

dabadguy5937
12-30-2005, 04:30 PM
2006 NFL Mock Draft
1. Houston Texans - Reggie Bush, RB, USC
2. New Orleans Saints - Matt Leinart, QB, USC
3. Green Bay Packers - A.J. Hawk, OLB, Ohio St.
4. New York Jets - DeAngelo Williams, RB, Memphis
5. San Francisco 49ers - Mario Williams, DE, NC State
6. Oakland Raiders - DeMeco Ryans, OLB, Alabama
7. Tennessee Titans - D'Brickashaw Ferguson, OT, Virginia
8. Arizona Cardinals - Tamba Hali, DE, Penn State
9. St. Louis Rams - Jimmy Williams, CB, Virginia Tech
10. Cleveland Browns - Mathias Kiwanuka, DE, Boston College
11. Detroit Lions - Michael Huff, CB/S, Texas
12. Buffalo Bills - Orien Harris, DT, Miami
13. Philadelphia Eagles - Haloti Ngata, DT, Oregon
14. Baltimore Ravens - Eric Winston, OT, Miami
15. Atlanta Falcons - Chad Greenway, OLB, Iowa
:dolphins: 16. Miami Dolphins - Jay Cutler, QB, Vanderbilt:dolphins:
17. Minnesota Vikings - Abdul Hodge, ILB, Iowa
18. Dallas Cowboys - D'Qwell Jackson, ILB, Maryland
19. San Diego Chargers - Derek Hagan, WR, Arizona St.
20. Kansas City Chiefs - Marcus McNeill, OT, Auburn
21. Denver Broncos (from Washington) - Marcedes Lewis, TE, UCLA
22. Pittsburgh Steelers - Tye Hill, CB, Clemson
23. New England Patriots - Ahmad Brooks, ILB, Virginia
24. New York Giants - Santonio Holmes, WR, Ohio State
25. Cincinnati Bengals - Darnell Bing, S, USC
26. Carolina Panthers - Leonard Pope, TE, Georgia
27. Tampa Bay Buccaneers - Jonathan Scott, OT, Texas
28. Jacksonville Jaguars - LaRon Landry, S, LSU
29. Chicago Bears - Max Jean-Gilles, OG, Georgia
30. Denver Broncos - Rodrique Wright, DT, Texas
31. Seattle Seahawks - Chad Jackson, WR, Florida
32. Indianapolis Colts - Thomas Howard, OLB, UTEP

Just for all you people who want cutler so bad this is the lastest mock draft from the draft king

CitizenSnips
12-30-2005, 04:40 PM
seems a bit conveniant, but fair nonetheless.

K-Ram
12-30-2005, 04:41 PM
where is vince young??

CitizenSnips
12-30-2005, 04:43 PM
where is vince young??

technically he hasn't declared. so i'd imagine hes assuming he won't.

RWhitney014
12-30-2005, 04:44 PM
Orien Harris before Haloti Ngata? Don't think so.

dabadguy5937
12-30-2005, 04:45 PM
yea its all seniors and people who have said they would declare but idk if i agree with all of the picks but i think he did a pretty good job after this week well all know for sure whos getting bush and how close we'll be to possible get cutler(not that i would want him) but it seems we'll go with him if he's there

lvstud84
12-30-2005, 04:45 PM
http://www.footballsfuture.com/2006/mock.html

this site has a bunch of mock drafts on it. They are almost all different. pretty interesting

BigDogsHunt
12-30-2005, 04:50 PM
I still think thats drafting Cutler to high....with better value still on the board. I know lots of folks like him, but I think its stretching to grab him over other areas of need that are available.

I like this site's evaluaition and placing. Granted it seems to have to many undeclared folks (Declaring) but its still pretty good.

http://www.footballsfuture.com/2006/prospects/

BigDogsHunt
12-30-2005, 04:51 PM

this site has a bunch of mock drafts on it. They are almost all different. pretty interesting

spooky....yup good info.....posted same time.

dabadguy5937
12-30-2005, 04:52 PM

thanks

kastofsna120
12-30-2005, 05:00 PM
wouldn't surprise me after last night's game

his top 5 is pretty much the same as mine, so this is clearly a brilliant mock

Caps
12-30-2005, 05:02 PM

Ngata totally sucked it up in his bowl game. His value has probably dropped slightly.

twg76
12-30-2005, 05:08 PM
Ngata totally sucked it up in his bowl game. His value has probably dropped slightly.

He also banged up his knee in a loss yesterday.

That list only has one QB drafted in the first 15 picks. Doesn't that seem low? If Young doesn't declare, I think Cutler will go before Miami picks. The Jets and Browns need a young QB. Pennington has been flopping in recent years and Dilfer is not getting any younger.

Silverphin
12-30-2005, 05:11 PM

That list only has one QB drafted in the first 15 picks. Doesn't that seem low? If Young doesn't declare, I think Cutler will go before Miami picks. The Jets and Browns need a young QB. Pennington has been flopping in recent years and Dilfer is not getting any younger.

That's why I'm hoping Young declares.

Caps
12-30-2005, 05:11 PM

The Jets have too much money tied up at the QB position to draft another one in the 1st. And the Browns have Charlie Frye, who they like.

RWhitney014
12-30-2005, 05:22 PM

So that's one game. Orien Harris hasn't done much in his UM career. He's one of those guys with the measureables but not the results.

Caps
12-30-2005, 05:28 PM
So that's one game. Orien Harris hasn't done much in his UM career. He's one of those guys with the measureables but not the results.

I'm not saying I agree with it, I'm just saying I can understand it.

FinSinceBirth
12-30-2005, 05:31 PM
I don't think Houston takes Bush. I think they trade down and pick up D'Bick later. Or the Niners trade up but that is a smaller possibility. That's just my opinion.

ether79
12-30-2005, 05:35 PM
wouldn't surprise me after last night's game

his top 5 is pretty much the same as mine, so this is clearly a brilliant mock
:lol:

fishypete
12-30-2005, 05:45 PM
After watching what happened to Ngata....I wouldn't want him. Perhaps he's a terror against Pac-10 schools...but against the Sooners....he was invisible. Plus he got banged up....knee. I rather have R. Wright, Texas.

Finfanforever
12-30-2005, 05:54 PM
I still think thats drafting Cutler to high....with better value still on the board. I know lots of folks like him, but I think its stretching to grab him over other areas of need that are available.

I like this site's evaluaition and placing. Granted it seems to have to many undeclared folks (Declaring) but its still pretty good.

http://www.footballsfuture.com/2006/prospects/

When your need in one particular area (QB) is so great with so few options (rookies or FA) then drafting Cutler there is NOT a reach. I think this kid could be better than Leinart and certainly Young in the long run. There might be better prospects at other positions available but to trade down or pick one of those "better prospects" and lose out on the "last potential franchise QB" would be very foolish.

Finfanforever
12-30-2005, 05:56 PM
I don't think Houston takes Bush. I think they trade down and pick up D'Bick later. Or the Niners trade up but that is a smaller possibility. That's just my opinion.

Houston WILL DRAFT BUSH if they have the #1 pick. You can bank on it!

dominizzo
12-30-2005, 06:06 PM
where is vince young??

he wont declare unless he wins the Rose Bowl

Finfanforever
12-30-2005, 06:11 PM
he wont declare unless he wins the Rose Bowl

Why do you say that? I heard he has already started searching for an agent. If your right...He might as well make himself comfortable in Texas because USC is going to destroy the Longhorns.

ROSCO P.C. JR
12-30-2005, 06:14 PM
I hope that Nick trades up and goes after mr. aj hawk or mr. linehart. is ther any word on broie coyle or brady quinn coming out ?

dolfan305
12-30-2005, 06:17 PM
cant wait for the real draft.

MissMeth
12-30-2005, 06:26 PM

I dont think that is very accurate. He's one of those solid guys that are not "superstars" but they are always very reliable. Even though the numbers dont show, he can defend against the run and rush the passer. He is one of those "team" players... i think he is an immediate impact type of guy. just my opinion...

:missmeth:

Finfanforever
12-30-2005, 07:39 PM
I hope that Nick trades up and goes after mr. aj hawk or mr. linehart. is ther any word on broie coyle or brady quinn coming out ?

Saban is all about value. I really do not see him giving away picks to land Leinart when he can stay put and nab Cutler.

PhinsTD
12-30-2005, 10:00 PM
There is zero chance that Ferguson drops by San Fran. They need another T badly.