PDA

View Full Version : I Really Need Help With Women

Prime
12-31-2005, 12:48 AM
Boys I'm in love with the church girl. I can't stop thinking about her. Yesterday when me and just her went shoe shopping while the our church peers was wondering off aswell, I should've told her how I felt about her. But stupid me didn't even think about it until today. I would've told her why I didn't act myself around her and I wanted to make her happy every damn second when I'm around her. I really don't act like myself around her and she makes me nervous everytime when I'm near her. It's driving me crazy boys. I think that she as a little thing for me because it seems like she flirts with me quite a bit. Next time just me and her alone, I will tell her how I feel about her. I can honestly say that I've never felt this way about another girl before. I feel like I have the guts to tell her, but I don't when is the right time for me to tell her this? The thing that sucks the most......she has a BF.

DwayneWade
12-31-2005, 12:57 AM
Bro make her a cake or something

Boone
12-31-2005, 01:00 AM
Just tell her next time your alone with her...your young and single so is she.....if she REALLY like you she will leave her boyfriend. If she REALLY loves her bf...get ready to face the facts and move on.

Ahhhhh...young love....(just kidding)

good luck.

NorthFloridaFin
12-31-2005, 01:03 AM
Just talk to her man!! Tell her how you feel. All she can do is say "NO", how hard can that be?

DwayneWade
12-31-2005, 01:06 AM
Just talk to her man!! Tell her how you feel. All she can do is say "NO", how hard can that be?
\
REAAALLLL HARD brotha man. Just kidden, he's right :)

Prime
12-31-2005, 01:09 AM
\
REAAALLLL HARD brotha man. Just kidden, he's right :)

It's harder then it sounds. That's why I need help when it comes to women because I don't know ****. I want to make her happy, but I don't want our whatever you want to call it go away. I need to sleep on this, so I'm off.

Later

Fin Fan in Cali
12-31-2005, 01:20 AM
It's harder then it sounds. That's why I need help when it comes to women because I don't know ****. I want to make her happy, but I don't want our whatever you want to call it go away. I need to sleep on this, so I'm off.

LaterBrother Zach! All of us guys went through the same thing that you are right now. Be yourself as much as you can. Is she in a serious relationship withher boyfriend? I ask this because I don't want to see you shot down in flames! If it's not serious then go with this. Next chance you can talk to her one on one, just let her know that she make you nervous when you are around her. When she asks why bro, tell her the truth, that you have feelings about her, and that you really like her, but you never could tell her until now. One way or another you will feel better about getting it off your chest, and or you may have a new girlfriend. Zach do you feel you have a chance with this girl, even though she has a boyfriend? Hang in there! I am here if you need help.:)

Fin Fan in Cali
12-31-2005, 01:22 AM
Stay positive bro!

dolphinfan2k5
12-31-2005, 01:24 AM
Yeah it's tough man but you answered your own questions in your first post. You know what you want to do, you know how to do it, it's all self-confidence from there. Yeah, it's gonna hurt if she says no, but it's not gonna last forever even if it feels like it. There are these shirts at our school that say "Nothing changes if nothing changes" Are you going to be happy with what you have now, or are you going to take a risk and go out on a limb for once.

This wasn't meant to be like mean or anything, so don't read it with the wrong tone, I'm just trying to help. That's what's bad about the internet, tone and inflection are guessed by the reader.

dolphinfan2k5
12-31-2005, 01:25 AM
Brother Zach! All of us guys went through the same thing that you are right now. Be yourself as much as you can. Is she in a serious relationship withher boyfriend? I ask this because I don't want to see you shot down in flames! If it's not serious then go with this. Next chance you can talk to her one on one, just let her know that she make you nervous when you are around her. When she asks why bro, tell her the truth, that you have feelings about her, and that you really like her, but you never could tell her until now. One way or another you will feel better about getting it off your chess, and or you may have a new girlfriend. Zach do you feel you have a chance with this girl, even though she has a boyfriend? Hang intheer! I am here if you need help.:)

That's some good advice right there.

Fin Fan in Cali
12-31-2005, 01:27 AM
Zach if you feel good about her now, just imagine if you talk to her, and things go well, before you know it you will be at the movies with her, laughing, and enjoying yourself!;)

HysterikiLL
12-31-2005, 01:47 AM
I went through the exact thing a few years ago man. It hurt a lot because she had a boyfriend, but was a great friend so I didn't interfere and let them be. I think you need to ask yourself if she is a friend you like or a friend you could or do love. If your feelings are honest and true, just tell her how you feel and hope that she understands. If you enjoy her friendship, then just be her friend. Be there for her and she will respect you that way...then who knows, maybe the boyfriend will turn out to be gay or something :lol:....but seriously man, just wait it out. If she has the same feelings for you, they'll surface.

FinSinceBirth
12-31-2005, 01:51 AM
I went through the same issue awhile ago. There was a girl who was just a normal girl I hung out with. Then I found myself falling in love with her, but she had a boyfriend. The Irony of it was that I had suggested they go out.(This was before I care for her). So I sat there in agony not knowing what to do. I then waited about 6 months until they broke up (it was evident the guy was a sucky boyfriend) and then I made my move. Shamefully I didn't even wait a full day after they were over before I told her how I felt and I wanted to be with her. She said yes, but not too long after we broke up. It was just way too soon for her to be in another relationship.

My point there are some things you can't do.
1. You can't make her leave her boyfriend or expect her to do it. It would be wrong of you and as korny as this soudns, if you really care for her you'll want her to be happy.
2. If you decide to wait for her to end it with her boyfriend, don't rush into. Spend sometime as a friend and just consol her or whatever she needs. With enough time she will be over it and ready for a relationship.

My advice is this, you have two options. You can either wait until her boyfriend and her are over but I know this is difficult as it will drive you insane. Or you can tell her how you feel but leave it at that. Tell her how ou care about her and you've never felt that way before, BUT you want her to be happy and will not interfere with her relationship. she will appreciate you for this. Then when you tell her how you feel, tell her the most important thing is your friendship. She will aslo appreciate this. Plus your friendship will keep the both of you close, and one day you can become more than friends.

P.S. That girl, I continued being her friend and stayed close to her. After an appropriate time we realized our feelings and got back together. We have now been together for a year and a half and both of us couldn't be happier.

Hope my advice helped a little.

THOMAS_54
12-31-2005, 02:06 AM
I went through the same issue awhile ago. There was a girl who was just a normal girl I hung out with. Then I found myself falling in love with her, but she had a boyfriend. The Irony of it was that I had suggested they go out.(This was before I care for her). So I sat there in agony not knowing what to do. I then waited about 6 months until they broke up (it was evident the guy was a sucky boyfriend) and then I made my move. Shamefully I didn't even wait a full day after they were over before I told her how I felt and I wanted to be with her. She said yes, but not too long after we broke up. It was just way too soon for her to be in another relationship.

My point there are some things you can't do.
1. You can't make her leave her boyfriend or expect her to do it. It would be wrong of you and as korny as this soudns, if you really care for her you'll want her to be happy.
2. If you decide to wait for her to end it with her boyfriend, don't rush into. Spend sometime as a friend and just consol her or whatever she needs. With enough time she will be over it and ready for a relationship.

My advice is this, you have two options. You can either wait until her boyfriend and her are over but I know this is difficult as it will drive you insane. Or you can tell her how you feel but leave it at that. Tell her how ou care about her and you've never felt that way before, BUT you want her to be happy and will not interfere with her relationship. she will appreciate you for this. Then when you tell her how you feel, tell her the most important thing is your friendship. She will aslo appreciate this. Plus your friendship will keep the both of you close, and one day you can become more than friends.

P.S. That girl, I continued being her friend and stayed close to her. After an appropriate time we realized our feelings and got back together. We have now been together for a year and a half and both of us couldn't be happier.

Hope my advice helped a little. Good to hear that you had a happy ending:)

AirFishOne
12-31-2005, 02:07 AM
spending time in the Ladies Lounge wont help you as well :D

miamikid92
12-31-2005, 02:16 AM
Bro make her a cake or something

:lol: gotta love pedro

ace id give you advice but i dont really no anything

FinSinceBirth
12-31-2005, 02:20 AM
:lol: gotta love pedro

ace id give you advice but i dont really no anything

Don't feel bad little fin brother. Your time is coming, but there is one thing you must understand to be happy. You will never understand women.

d-day
12-31-2005, 02:32 AM
Boys I'm in love with the church girl. I can't stop thinking about her. Yesterday when me and just her went shoe shopping while the our church peers was wondering off aswell, I should've told her how I felt about her. But stupid me didn't even think about it until today. I would've told her why I didn't act myself around her and I wanted to make her happy every damn second when I'm around her. I really don't act like myself around her and she makes me nervous everytime when I'm near her. It's driving me crazy boys. I think that she as a little thing for me because it seems like she flirts with me quite a bit. Next time just me and her alone, I will tell her how I feel about her. I can honestly say that I've never felt this way about another girl before. I feel like I have the guts to tell her, but I don't when is the right time for me to tell her this? The thing that sucks the most......she has a BF.

stay away ace - and if you can't do that, then definitely don't tell her how you feel - 1, she has a boyfriend and most importantly 2, relationships have to be on an equal playing level - it's obvious you are smitten for this girl - you can't stop thinking about her, when you know she is probably thinking about someone else: her boyfriend - you also say you don't act yourself around her - to me, this is a recipe for disaster - if she told you she was just as smitten for you, as you are for her and if she walked the walk instead of talked the talk and broke up with her boyfriend for you, then i would say go for it - otherwise it would be real hard for me to believe her flirting is genuine and is probably more about the power she has over you - and i bet she knows it too - my advice would be to cut your losses now before you get crushed - but if you don't, be prepared for the worst ace - just remember you make the decision - so you have to always be ready to face the consequences especially if it doesn't play out the way you want - if you can do that, then you will be fine no matter what decision you make... good luck ace

mor911
12-31-2005, 05:16 AM
Ace... Listen to The Mor very carefully. You do not love this girl. You are 17. You may be very attracted to this girl, but you do not love her.

You my friend, are horny. You want to bang this girl. You're young, and that's perfectly normal. Don't try and get your balls' feelings mixed up for real feelings.

Ace... I think you are one of the best posters on Finheaven. I respect your thoughts, and applaud your bravery to be open about your issues. You need to realize your feelings are just that, feelings. You're 17 Love is not an issue. You will have many many may partners in the near future. Just relax and have some fun. If you like, her, bang her friend. It'll probly get you closer to her and get you laid at the same time.

You're a good kid... Just try not to put too much thought into one girl. Because in the end, she's just that, a girl... You're life will include many... This is just the one for this chapter. Enjoy life man.

Megatron
12-31-2005, 05:43 AM
(removed).....................I'm not the Mor damn it!!!!

MOD EDIT: 24 hours off. WB3

Language
Comments considered to be derogatory, disgusting, hateful or offensive are not permitted.

NaboCane
12-31-2005, 06:20 AM
Ace... Listen to The Mor very carefully. You do not love this girl. You are 17. You may be very attracted to this girl, but you do not love her.

You my friend, are horny. You want to bang this girl. You're young, and that's perfectly normal. Don't try and get your balls' feelings mixed up for real feelings.

Ace... I think you are one of the best posters on Finheaven. I respect your thoughts, and applaud your bravery to be open about your issues. You need to realize your feelings are just that, feelings. You're 17 Love is not an issue. You will have many many may partners in the near future. Just relax and have some fun. If you like, her, bang her friend. It'll probly get you closer to her and get you laid at the same time.

You're a good kid... Just try not to put too much thought into one girl. Because in the end, she's just that, a girl... You're life will include many... This is just the one for this chapter. Enjoy life man.

This man is wise beyond his years. Viva Le Mor!

Amars
12-31-2005, 08:45 AM

AHHH finally some real advice. YOUR FREAKIN 17. Save yourself alot of time and money dont get involve in a relationship. You may not understand now but when your 21 you will. Enjoy as many woman as you can not just one that's my advice. You'll thank us later.

finswin56
12-31-2005, 08:46 AM
There's some really good advise in here.
Here's mine. Stay away (at least for now).

If she's got a boyfriend and you HAVE to have her, then you can't be the nice guy that you are. You have to go in hard, because subtly will not work in this situation. I do not recommend this, as (from what I have seen from you) it is not the kind of guy that you are. And let's face it, when you a teenager, you don't need things to be any tougher when it comes to girls. Not to mention, this is usually only good for short term relationships. If you're just looking to get laid, then this is a great solution, but I don't get the feeling that this is your only goal.

DO NOT become this girl's best friend. Do not become someone she talks about her relationship with. Do be a friend, just not one that she's always around, or on the phone with.
Keep your distance, slightly more than usual. If you're easily accessable, then you'll be even less attractive. Distance creates intrigue. Sorry, but it's just human nature. We want what we can't have (i.e. your situation). I know the prospect of keeping your distance from her sounds very difficult, if not impossible, but it is absolutely necessary.
If you don't, not only will you be tourturing yourself, but you will end up further from your goal.

If you want to be with her, then it will take some time.
Good luck Bro!

FinHeathen
12-31-2005, 09:20 AM
First it's build her a cake. Anyone can 'make' a cake. Nextly, screw all the esoteric crap. You're infatuated - she's not the first, won't be the last. If you want practical advice, hear me now, my yout. If you want to know if she's in to you, do some stupid **** to drive her away. Fart around her, and if she doesn't get creeped out or disgusted and runs away, bam! Or, throw some firecrackers at her. If she comes back, then it was meant to be. Believe me, I remember what it's like to be young and hormonal like you. If it makes you feel better, in a couple years time, regardless of what happens with her, the heat will be off and you'll shudder when you think of how weakened, how utterly defeated you were by some ****.

dominizzo
12-31-2005, 09:27 AM
if she has a boyfriend stay away broo you will get into problems

FinHeathen
12-31-2005, 09:34 AM
If she has a boyfriend, you should duct tape turds to his garage door.

TJamesW_phinfan
12-31-2005, 10:34 AM
Ok so you may be thinking she is the one. You may be thinking she is the only person you can ever be happy with. Hogwash. We have all felt that way and we all eventualy met other people. You are going to meet many other women that is an absolute. Think about this from a longer view. If she were to dump her boy friend for you what does that say about her. If they broke up for other reasons then all good.

I know it isn't easy to hear but everything she makes you feel others will too and even more so. True love develops over time when people know each other very deeply and have stood the test of time. Otherwise it is just a crush that will pass.

Give love time don't rush into it. Give yourself time to know who you are and what you want out of life and the person you want to share that life with. And untill you get to that point enjoy the freedom that being young and single brings.:)

Prime
12-31-2005, 10:37 AM
Brother Zach! All of us guys went through the same thing that you are right now. Be yourself as much as you can. Is she in a serious relationship withher boyfriend? I ask this because I don't want to see you shot down in flames! If it's not serious then go with this. Next chance you can talk to her one on one, just let her know that she make you nervous when you are around her. When she asks why bro, tell her the truth, that you have feelings about her, and that you really like her, but you never could tell her until now. One way or another you will feel better about getting it off your chest, and or you may have a new girlfriend. Zach do you feel you have a chance with this girl, even though she has a boyfriend? Hang in there! I am here if you need help.:)

I don't think that they are serious right now, but I never meet the guy before, so I don't know how they act around each other. Getting me a new women doesn't help, it only cause's pain. Believe me....I've tried.

Prime
12-31-2005, 10:40 AM

Thanks for the kind words Mor. As I think you are one of the most funniest and crazy posters on Finheaven.

I don't have time to reply to everyones response, but thanks to everyone who has gave me some insightful words and tips. You all have really helped me out with all of my problems and I really thankful of being apart of a great family here at Finheaven.

Agent51
12-31-2005, 10:45 AM

Exactly, basically you don't have anything with her now, more than a friendship, so if she says "no" you don't lose anything, however if she says "yes" you gain, so it's a win-win situation, you can gain but you can't lose.

That being said, a serious relationship at 17 is something to avoid, trust me, trust us all, lol. You are too young to be in a relationship, those years come later, now your just supposed to live it up and have fun.

Muck
12-31-2005, 12:40 PM
Start a Fight Club.

FinsNCanes
12-31-2005, 02:14 PM
Yesterday when me and just her went shoe shopping

:sidelol:

In all seriousness you know what this means, right? This means you are now labeled "friend".

Post some pics and we'll tell you if she's worth it :D , otherwise you need to really let this one go.

FinsNCanes
12-31-2005, 02:20 PM
I don't think that they are serious right now, but I never meet the guy before, so I don't know how they act around each other. Getting me a new women doesn't help, it only cause's pain. Believe me....I've tried.

Ummmm..trust me..if you go out and get yourself a lil' buffy jenkins you'll feel alot better. Only way to get over someone is to get under someone else.

Prime
12-31-2005, 02:20 PM

In all seriousness you know what this means, right? This means you are now labeled "friend".

Post some pics and we'll tell you if she's worth it :D , otherwise you need to really let this one go.

I don't really think that at all. She did say that I was attractive.

Prime
12-31-2005, 02:26 PM
But the thing that I can't pick apart is that I really do think that she kind of likes me with all of the stuff she says, but she has a BF. It's like she doesn't even have a BF when I'm around her. That I don't understand. She hinted the prom to me, since her boy doesn't even live in the state.

SuavePhin
12-31-2005, 03:04 PM
But the thing that I can't pick apart is that I really do think that she kind of likes me with all of the stuff she says, but she has a BF. It's like she doesn't even have a BF when I'm around her. That I don't understand. She hinted the prom to me, since her boy doesn't even live in the state.

Doesn't even live in the state?? and if she's hinted for the prom just flat out ask her to go, dont say "as friends" or anything like that, just flat out "would you like to go to prom with me" what do you have to lose?

cnc66
12-31-2005, 03:14 PM
Ace...follow this guys lead...

http://www.ebaumsworld.com/flash/bangbangbang.html

FinsNYanksFan13
12-31-2005, 03:21 PM
Dude, just tell the girl you like her, don't tell her you can't stop thinking about her and are borderline obsessed. Take it slow or she'll think your a weirdo. Ask her out or something (and let her know it's more then friends) but don't let her know these strong *** feelings your having for her. Let her know you like her/are interested, not obsessed and can't get her out of your mind!

cnc66
12-31-2005, 03:30 PM
Ummmm..trust me..if you go out and get yourself a lil' buffy jenkins you'll feel alot better. Only way to get over someone is to get under someone else.

hmmm, I know dat...

I've got it down to an art
Lonely sex with a desperate heart

show them no mercy...

FLOUNDER
12-31-2005, 03:57 PM
I just want bang,bang,bang:sidelol:

Amars
12-31-2005, 05:00 PM
Just ask if you can get up in that. Works 50% of the time in the bars.

darkmistress
12-31-2005, 05:01 PM
stay away ace - and if you can't do that, then definitely don't tell her how you feel - 1, she has a boyfriend and most importantly 2, relationships have to be on an equal playing level - it's obvious you are smitten for this girl - you can't stop thinking about her, when you know she is probably thinking about someone else: her boyfriend - you also say you don't act yourself around her - to me, this is a recipe for disaster - if she told you she was just as smitten for you, as you are for her and if she walked the walk instead of talked the talk and broke up with her boyfriend for you, then i would say go for it - otherwise it would be real hard for me to believe her flirting is genuine and is probably more about the power she has over you - and i bet she knows it too - my advice would be to cut your losses now before you get crushed - but if you don't, be prepared for the worst ace - just remember you make the decision - so you have to always be ready to face the consequences especially if it doesn't play out the way you want - if you can do that, then you will be fine no matter what decision you make... good luck ace

:yeahthat:

You have to ask yourself, would you be happy if you were going out with her and you knew she wasn't happy? If you truly "love" her you will always want what's best for her not what's best for you regarding her. It should make you happy to see her happy. Being her boyfriend is not the be all and end all, never underestimate the power of friendship.

Jt0323
12-31-2005, 05:19 PM
ok here is my suggestion, i saw it on seinfeld so it should work, make a bet with here that you know you will lose, for example say that u bet a dinner that Bobby Brady is the oldest Brady in the Brady Bunch, when you lose the bet you owe her a dinner and keep making bets that you will lose, this why you can never get turned down

Clark Kent
12-31-2005, 06:26 PM
ok here is my suggestion, i saw it on seinfeld so it should work, make a bet with here that you know you will lose, for example say that u bet a dinner that Bobby Brady is the oldest Brady in the Brady Bunch, when you lose the bet you owe her a dinner and keep making bets that you will lose, this why you can never get turned down

#1. Who the **** knows which "Brady" is oldest... Not a teenage girl. Not to mention this isn't a TV show, in which case that's the worst idea ever.

#2. How many 17 year olds go out to dinner constantly? At one point is it not obvious? Not to mention ones with boyfriends...

Boys I'm in love with the church girl. I can't stop thinking about her. Yesterday when me and just her went shoe shopping while the our church peers was wondering off aswell, I should've told her how I felt about her. But stupid me didn't even think about it until today. I would've told her why I didn't act myself around her and I wanted to make her happy every damn second when I'm around her. I really don't act like myself around her and she makes me nervous everytime when I'm near her. It's driving me crazy boys. I think that she as a little thing for me because it seems like she flirts with me quite a bit. You "love her, and she "flirts." You obviously don't see how different you two see the relationship. You sound like you're off the deep end, while she seems friendly.

Next time just me and her alone, I will tell her how I feel about her. I can honestly say that I've never felt this way about another girl before. I feel like I have the guts to tell her, but I don't when is the right time for me to tell her this? The thing that sucks the most......she has a BF

Didn't you have a similar problem awhile ago with a different girl?

Also, what do you except out of her? You tell her you love her (and if she doesn't run for the door, because honestly you're coming off strong on a message board for christ sake) what next? Do you think she'll jump in your arms and then profess her love for you too?

The answer is no... She has a BF and unless she tells you otherwise she, at best is your friend. It isn't the answer you want, but it's the truth.

Jimi
12-31-2005, 06:27 PM
#1. Who the **** knows which "Brady" is oldest... Not a teenage girl. Not to mention this isn't a TV show, in which case that's the worst idea ever.

#2. How many 17 year olds go out to dinner constantly? At one point is it not obvious? Not to mention ones with boyfriends...

You "love her, and she "flirts." You obviously don't see how different you two see the relationship. You sound like you're off the deep end, while she seems friendly.

Also, what do you except out of her? You tell her you love her (and if she doesn't run for the door, because honestly you're coming off strong on a message board for christ sake) what next? Do you think she'll jump in your arms and then profess her love for you too?

The answer is no... She has a BF and unless she tells you otherwise she, at best is your friend. It isn't the answer you want, but it's the truth.

A lil harsh, but for the most part good advice.:goof:

FinHeathen
12-31-2005, 06:30 PM
I stand by my suggestion of throwing firecrackers at her. If only for hilarity.

Buddwalk
12-31-2005, 08:57 PM
Bro sorry on vacation or i would of been all in this post. Ok man like the mor said your only 17 you do not love this girl. What you are my friend is horny now i already pmed you a couple times and talked about stuff like this. You seem to already know what to do but if this girl already has a bf then move on man just be her friend for now and make your move when she gets single. Honestly though i feel this early in my life as well as your no women is worth all the hustle and bustle...just find a nice whorish chick hook up with her and you'll feel alot better in the morning.

Remember man if your gonna tap make sure you wrap it ;)

RunningBackGuru
12-31-2005, 09:18 PM
Brother Zach! All of us guys went through the same thing that you are right now. Be yourself as much as you can. Is she in a serious relationship withher boyfriend? I ask this because I don't want to see you shot down in flames! If it's not serious then go with this. Next chance you can talk to her one on one, just let her know that she make you nervous when you are around her. When she asks why bro, tell her the truth, that you have feelings about her, and that you really like her, but you never could tell her until now. One way or another you will feel better about getting it off your chest, and or you may have a new girlfriend. Zach do you feel you have a chance with this girl, even though she has a boyfriend? Hang in there! I am here if you need help.:)

Yeah, that's the best advice to take. Just take it easy and don't rush into it. Good luck! ;)

K-train
12-31-2005, 10:07 PM

DUDE I HAD THE SAME THING BEFORE ONLY YOUNGER. LET THE GIRLS COME TO YOU, AND YOU'LL BE STR8

I HAVE TO TAKE A NUMBER 2 111111111111111111111111111111111111111111111111111111111111111

lc

Prime
12-31-2005, 10:46 PM

You "love her, and she "flirts." You obviously don't see how different you two see the relationship. You sound like you're off the deep end, while she seems friendly.

I did like another girl, but not how I like this girl. You would have to be in my shoes to know exactly how I feel man. No, I don't expect for her to just run into my arms and tell me the samething. But I do have faith in what I do and it's either go big or go home. I can't just let the girl I truely have feeling for just walk away without me even saying anything. I know people say that it's best not to find out what will happen, but not me. It would kill me more not knowing what will happen. When she goes off to college, I don't really expect to see her much anymore, so that's why I got to do this sooner then later.

She prob see's me as a friend right now, but people change. That's how the world works. I'm coming off strong here because I'm not good telling people my problems face to face. It's alot easier to talk on here with all of you. Plus, you guys are like my 2nd family because I tell youy guys that I don't even tell my parents or anybody of that matter. Life isn't fair sometimes, but it all depends how strong of a person who are on how you handle the bad. I respect that she does have a bf. I'm not trying to split them up or anything, I just want to tell her how I feel and get it all out.

Silverphin
12-31-2005, 10:54 PM

You think you have it bad?

I'm seventeen, like you, and have a girlfriend. Her mom wants to kill me, and has means of doing so (don't ask). She's wearing a ring that was given to her by this one guy, who I hear a lot about. She's a Patriots and Jets fan...:cry: ... And she has so many mood swings I almost wonder if she is bipolar.

*sighs* That's love for you. Apparently Cupid's not a football fan. Or else he'd know better than to hook a Dolphan with Patsy and Jest fan.

mor911
12-31-2005, 10:57 PM
You think you have it bad?

I'm seventeen, like you, and have a girlfriend. Her mom wants to kill me, and has means of doing so (don't ask). She's wearing a ring that was given to her by this one guy, who I hear a lot about. She's a Patriots and Jets fan...:cry: ... And she has so many mood swings I almost wonder if she is bipolar.

*sighs* That's love for you. Apparently Cupid's not a football fan. Or else he'd know better than to hook a Dolphan with Patsy and Jest fan.
How much do you dig this chick? The Mor thinks the mom wants to bang you... You screw her daughter, so her mommy-defense mechanism is to hate you....

Bang the mom

Silverphin
12-31-2005, 11:00 PM
How much do you dig this chick? The Mor thinks the mom wants to bang you... You screw her daughter, so her mommy-defense mechanism is to hate you....

Bang the mom

:barf:
I'd rather not....

mor911
12-31-2005, 11:07 PM
:barf:
I'd rather not....
not too good lookin huh? Oh ok.

Silverphin
12-31-2005, 11:15 PM
not too good lookin huh? Oh ok.

I'll plead the fifth.

mor911
12-31-2005, 11:15 PM
I'll plead the fifth.

Silverphin
12-31-2005, 11:18 PM
Okay, back to Ace.It's okay to tell her how you feel. But if she has a boyfriend... just wait and see what happens.

kastofsna120
12-31-2005, 11:34 PM
tell her you love her

unifiedtheory
01-01-2006, 12:12 AM
tell her you love her

nooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo!!!!!!

FIN-IN-RI
01-01-2006, 01:19 AM
make them come to you

K-train
01-01-2006, 02:28 AM
EITHER LET HER COME TO YOU.

OR

MERK THE LIVING :yell: OUT OF THE BOYFRIEND. ONCE YOU SHOW HER HOW TOUGH YOU ARE SHE WOULD WANT TO HOLD YOUR HAND

lc

kastofsna120
01-01-2006, 02:41 AM
tell her you'll kill her if she won't be with you. worked for me!

HysterikiLL
01-01-2006, 04:02 AM
Whoa. What a bunch of Dr. Phil's y'all turned out to be.

cnc66
01-01-2006, 07:17 AM
well, for that young man that doesn't like what the Mom looks like.... My father told me oh so many years ago "Son, ALWAYS look at the Mom...because like it or not that is what she will look like later. Now, being a careful observer over many years I must tell you this is accurate. Take a GOOD look at Mom, because that's what you are about to get when you settle in. This is especially important with Latin or Italian women... many tend to get supersized after age 20.

finswin56
01-01-2006, 09:10 AM
well, for that young man that doesn't like what the Mom looks like.... My father told me oh so many years ago "Son, ALWAYS look at the Mom...because like it or not that is what she will look like later. Now, being a careful observer over many years I must tell you this is accurate. Take a GOOD look at Mom, because that's what you are about to get when you settle in. This is especially important with Latin or Italian women... many tend to get supersized after age 20.Now this is advise EVERY young man should take to heart! So so so so so true.

FIN-IN-RI
01-01-2006, 10:45 AM
well, for that young man that doesn't like what the Mom looks like.... My father told me oh so many years ago "Son, ALWAYS look at the Mom...because like it or not that is what she will look like later. Now, being a careful observer over many years I must tell you this is accurate. Take a GOOD look at Mom, because that's what you are about to get when you settle in. This is especially important with Latin or Italian women... many tend to get supersized after age 20.

this is all true

Fin Fan in Cali
01-01-2006, 10:52 AM
well, for that young man that doesn't like what the Mom looks like.... My father told me oh so many years ago "Son, ALWAYS look at the Mom...because like it or not that is what she will look like later. Now, being a careful observer over many years I must tell you this is accurate. Take a GOOD look at Mom, because that's what you are about to get when you settle in. This is especially important with Latin or Italian women... many tend to get supersized after age 20.:sidelol: Good stuff Marty!:)

Silverphin
01-01-2006, 11:14 AM

:cry:

Luckily, she takes more after her dad, lookswise. (I after seeing so many different girls I learned it to be a loophole. Even some elders told me that).

finsrule84
01-01-2006, 11:17 AM
:cry:

Luckily, she takes more after her dad, lookswise. (I after seeing so many different girls I learned it to be a loophole. Even some elders told me that).

that is messed up... not that there's anything wong with that:)

FinsNCanes
01-01-2006, 08:48 PM
I..want..pics..:D

Get us a snapshot there Ace.

Prime
01-01-2006, 09:13 PM
I..want..pics..:D

Get us a snapshot there Ace.

Sorry bro, but I won't. I don't want to put a pic of her up without her knowing it. Don't want to disrespect the girl. Don't worry though man, if I'm lucky enough and be able to go out with her, I will def put a pic of her up. :up:

mor911
01-01-2006, 09:29 PM
Sorry bro, but I won't. I don't want to put a pic of her up without her knowing it. Don't want to disrespect the girl. Don't worry though man, if I'm lucky enough and be able to go out with her, I will def put a pic of her up. :up:
You gotta stop talking like that dude... Lucky enough to go out with her?? She would be lucky to go out with you! She's just a girl... Try not to place them on a special pedestal because they're female. You have to be a little more confident and understand that she's just a girl. She's not a floating gift from the heavens, she's a girl... Someone elses girl at that...

So no more lucky enough talk :D

Jt0323
01-01-2006, 09:34 PM
You gotta stop talking like that dude... Lucky enough to go out with her?? She would be lucky to go out with you! She's just a girl... Try not to place them on a special pedestal because they're female. You have to be a little more confident and understand that she's just a girl. She's not a floating gift from the heavens, she's a girl... Someone elses girl at that...

now thats great advice

K-train
01-01-2006, 10:20 PM

YA BOY THAT WAS FIYAAAAAAAAAAAAA

WATCH OUT YO, YOU MIGHT GET SPRUNG IF YOU THINK SHE'S AN ANGEL.
NEXT THING YOU KNOW, SHE'S GOING TO HAVE YOU DOING DISHES, AND DRINKING HER BATHWATER. 1111111111111111111111111111111111

lc

FinHeathen
01-01-2006, 11:50 PM

He just needs to use my catch-all solution for everything. Snatch her up in a bear trap. Problem solved.

njfinfan
01-02-2006, 05:41 AM
tell her you'll kill her if she won't be with you. worked for me!

Brilliant idea. :shakeno:

HysterikiLL
01-02-2006, 06:22 AM

Mor has offered some very good advice in this thread. Listen to wiseman Mor, he'll show you the way!

A lot of these other flower boy fairy dancers need to go plant a tree in a big pot and hope it grows so they can hug it.

I'm not here to give advice though. What works, works. But I recommend you sign up for this mailing list: http://www.doubleyourdating.com/10319/ That dude knows what he's talking about.

Fresh
01-02-2006, 05:10 PM

Another classic post!

Mindwarp
01-02-2006, 06:05 PM
iiiiiight my turn.

Check it out little dude.

Your infatuated. Trust me its not love. There is no such thing as love at first sight. Love builds up. not from one day to the next. Hot Chicks, cool Chicks, Awesome Chicks do this to dudes. I seen the best of them in this mode. THe way you talk about her how you cant act your self. These are signs of infatuation, I love my wife, I seen the Mor in Love, I seen many Men in Love and they do not act this way. I also been infatuated and seen the same many men infatuated and they all act like that. Kind of like Tex Avery in Droopy.

http://www.finheaven.com/images/imported/2006/01/punah2-1.jpg
http://www.finheaven.com/clear.gif

anyways.. You should tell the chick you like her and talk to her. This will let you know how she feels also. One thing most Young dude do, and I was guilty of this at first is, They treat women like they are Angels or a Princes from some fantasy novel. If you treat a gril this way, she will see you as a punk and want nothing to do with you, or make you her Best friend so you can treat her like that when she is down. Girls/Women want to be treated as who they are, not a peace of meat, or a prized possion, or some majestic creature. Talk to her about junk yall have in common, be your self, and if you really wanna know if she really likes you too, slip in a fart.

iiight little dude hope this helps.

backpacker
01-02-2006, 09:33 PM
As said in the great movie, The 40 Year Old Virgin, you're putting the ***** on a pedestal my friend. A god damn pedestal.

K-train
01-02-2006, 09:44 PM
:lol: INFATUATION RHYMES WITH ................

lc

backpacker
01-02-2006, 09:58 PM
:lol: INFATUATION RHYMES WITH ................

lc

Pneumonoultramicroscopicsilicovolcanoconiosis?

^ Longest word in the English language, 45 letters *******.

Prime
01-02-2006, 10:08 PM
iiiiiight my turn.

Check it out little dude.

Your infatuated. Trust me its not love. There is no such thing as love at first sight. Love builds up. not from one day to the next. Hot Chicks, cool Chicks, Awesome Chicks do this to dudes. I seen the best of them in this mode. THe way you talk about her how you cant act your self. These are signs of infatuation, I love my wife, I seen the Mor in Love, I seen many Men in Love and they do not act this way. I also been infatuated and seen the same many men infatuated and they all act like that. Kind of like Tex Avery in Droopy.

http://www.finheaven.com/images/imported/2006/01/punah2-1.jpg
http://www.finheaven.com/clear.gif

anyways.. You should tell the chick you like her and talk to her. This will let you know how she feels also. One thing most Young dude do, and I was guilty of this at first is, They treat women like they are Angels or a Princes from some fantasy novel. If you treat a gril this way, she will see you as a punk and want nothing to do with you, or make you her Best friend so you can treat her like that when she is down. Girls/Women want to be treated as who they are, not a peace of meat, or a prized possion, or some majestic creature. Talk to her about junk yall have in common, be your self, and if you really wanna know if she really likes you too, slip in a fart.

iiight little dude hope this helps.

What all does that truely mean thought man? I really like this girl and I have strong feeling. Are you saying that this is just a thing that I will get over in a month or so? Because I have started to have feelings since the summer and they are getting stronger and stronger. It's something that drives me off the wall because I can't stop thinking about her. I haven't seen her for about 5 days now and it's killing me. I just want to talk to her and tell her that I like her and makes things all better.

Fin Fan in Cali
01-02-2006, 10:13 PM
What all does that truely mean thought man? I really like this girl and I have strong feeling. Are you saying that this is just a thing that I will get over in a month or so? Because I have started to have feelings since the summer and they are getting stronger and stronger. It's something that drives me off the wall because I can't stop thinking about her. I haven't seen her for about 5 days now and it's killing me. I just want to talk to her and tell her that I like her and makes things all better.zach I can't speak for Mindwarp, but I think he is saying that this is or could be the first girl you have felt this way about, and at your age the harmones and other things are changing through to the manhood process. This won't be your last girlfriend, so go easy, and live life Bro! If something happens it will happen, but don't let life stand still for you right now just because of her. I am not saying she isn't a great girl, but Bro there will be others out there that may make you feel the same way.:)

Be confident, and be yourself bro, and the rest will take care of itself. Sometimes in life if you try too hard to get with someone, it tends to not work out.

Prime
01-02-2006, 10:23 PM
zach I can't speak for Mindwarp, but I think he is saying that this is or could be the first girl you have felt this way about, and at your age the harmones and other things are changing through to the manhood process. This won't be your last girlfriend, so go easy, and live life Bro! If something happens it will happen, but don't let life stand still for you right now just because of her. I am not saying she isn't a great girl, but Bro there will be others out there that may make you feel the same way.:)

Be confident, and be yourself bro, and the rest will take care of itself. Sometimes in life if you try too hard to get with someone, it tends to not work out.

One thing that I will never understand is that word right now. It seems that you get punished for extending everything that you believe in into one person. It will never make you happy for long and there is always something that tries to bring you down. But when I'm around her, nothing can bring me down because I know that all of my feelings are right there beside of me. I'm too confused about stuff right now but I do know this. I do know that I care about this girl and I will fight for her. Hopefully it won't be too late.

FinHeathen
01-02-2006, 10:33 PM
What all does that truely mean thought man? I really like this girl and I have strong feeling. Are you saying that this is just a thing that I will get over in a month or so? Because I have started to have feelings since the summer and they are getting stronger and stronger. It's something that drives me off the wall because I can't stop thinking about her. I haven't seen her for about 5 days now and it's killing me. I just want to talk to her and tell her that I like her and makes things all better.

You're close.

If you want resolution, talk to her. Be as frank, and honest and open as possible. She's either gonna be totally down for it, or shoot you down so hardcore that we'll have to send a team of Marines in to collect your remains. OO-RAH! But, at least your suffering will be over.. or just beginning.

Mindwarp
01-02-2006, 10:37 PM
zach I can't speak for Mindwarp, but I think he is saying that this is or could be the first girl you have felt this way about, and at your age the harmones and other things are changing through to the manhood process. This won't be your last girlfriend, so go easy, and live life Bro! If something happens it will happen, but don't let life stand still for you right now just because of her. I am not saying she isn't a great girl, but Bro there will be others out there that may make you feel the same way.:)

:yes: with infatuation you will want her the more you cant have her. Infatuation by defention is "extravagant passion or attraction" and like when you diet you crave junk food more, when you quit smoking you NEED a cig 5x as bad. cause you cant have it. Life is crule that way.. and personaly me I think life as we know it is really hell as we think of it, but thats another topic. about the chick, tell her you like her, if she likes you to then move on to the next step. date, go out live life, if she says no, then move on, dealing with rejection from something you want will harden you in life. Life unfortunally is FULL of rejection at every corner, how you deal with it is what truly makes you strong.

Fin Fan in Cali
01-02-2006, 11:04 PM
:yes: with infatuation you will want her the more you cant have her. Infatuation by defention is "extravagant passion or attraction" and like when you diet you crave junk food more, when you quit smoking you NEED a cig 5x as bad. cause you cant have it. Life is crule that way.. and personaly me I think life as we know it is really hell as we think of it, but thats another topic. about the chick, tell her you like her, if she likes you to then move on to the next step. date, go out live life, if she says no, then move on, dealing with rejection from something you want will harden you in life. Life unfortunally is FULL of rejection at every corner, how you deal with it is what truly makes you strong.Well said. When are the Hallmark Cards coming out by Mindwarp?:)

Fin Fan in Cali
01-02-2006, 11:07 PM
One thing that I will never understand is that word right now. It seems that you get punished for extending everything that you believe in into one person. It will never make you happy for long and there is always something that tries to bring you down. But when I'm around her, nothing can bring me down because I know that all of my feelings are right there beside of me. I'm too confused about stuff right now but I do know this. I do know that I care about this girl and I will fight for her. Hopefully it won't be too late.Alright Bro, approach her by being yourself, and let her know how you feel. Like Mindwarp said, be prepared for rejection if it happens, and move on with your life. Just know this Zach we all care about you here, and we don't want to see you get shot down, nor do we want to see you in the holding pattern. I am sure she is a great girl, and I wish you the best!:)

Prime
01-02-2006, 11:13 PM
Alright Bro, approach her by being yourself, and let her know how you feel. Like Mindwarp said, be prepared for rejection if it happens, and move on with your life. Just know this Zach we all care about you here, and we don't want to see you get shot down, nor do we want to see you in the holding pattern. I am sure she is a great girl, and I wish you the best!:)

I can't be myself. I get all crazy inside and I try to impress her every min because I want her to like me back.

Fin Fan in Cali
01-02-2006, 11:16 PM
I can't be myself. I get all crazy inside and I try to impress her every min because I want her to like me back.I understand that but if she likes you, she will like you for who you are, not who you are trying to be.;)

K-train
01-02-2006, 11:43 PM
Alright Bro, approach her by being yourself, and let her know how you feel. Like Mindwarp said, be prepared for rejection if it happens, and move on with your life. Just know this Zach we all care about you here, and we don't want to see you get shot down, nor do we want to see you in the holding pattern. I am sure she is a great girl, and I wish you the best!:)

Why would he do that when she has BF.

I'm 15 years old and I even know better than to have infatuation with a girl.

To the thread starter. Read my Family love thread.

backpacker
01-02-2006, 11:46 PM
^ I may be crazy, but incest and bestiality will not help this situation.

FinHeathen
01-02-2006, 11:47 PM
^ I may be crazy, but incest and beastilaty will not help this situation.

...or will it?

Mindwarp
01-03-2006, 01:05 AM
k-train needs the W hat again.

Megatron
01-03-2006, 10:01 AM
(removed).....................I'm not the Mor damn it!!!!

MOD EDIT: 24 hours off. WB3

Language
Comments considered to be derogatory, disgusting, hateful or offensive are not permitted.I promise to never again quote the Mor.:cry: All hail WB3, king of the itchy banning finger.

FinsNCanes
01-03-2006, 12:59 PM

I think that's what he's saying. The only reason your feeling are getting stronger is because she isn't acknowledging them. Trust me..go out and get yourself a buffy jenkins and your mind will be all cleared up. Just go hang out with your boys..that always helps.

FinsNCanes
01-03-2006, 01:01 PM
I can't be myself. I get all crazy inside and I try to impress her every min because I want her to like me back.

Well if she doesn't/wouldn't like you for who you are she's not really worth it now is she? Like someone else said in this thread (probably Mor) you need to go bang one of her friends, word spreads, friends talk, you're in (unless you bomb).

Prime
01-03-2006, 05:34 PM
I saw her today and I discovered that I have lunch with her. I talked to her alittle, but her friends was near, so I didn't want to say too much. But again, I started to freak out and couldn't be myself towards her. I started to shake alittle, but I left before she noticed. Honestly, WTF is up with me? Why can't I ******* keep my mind and nerves straight?

NJFINSFAN1
01-03-2006, 05:36 PM
Ace, if you ever, ever figure out women, please, please let me know the secret!

K-train
01-03-2006, 05:41 PM
I saw her today and I discovered that I have lunch with her. I talked to her alittle, but her friends was near, so I didn't want to say too much. But again, I started to freak out and couldn't be myself towards her. I started to shake alittle, but I left before she noticed. Honestly, WTF is up with me? Why can't I ******* keep my mind and nerves straight?

:lol:

SHOW HER THAT YOU CAN DANCE WITH THE HARLEM SHAKE 1111111

lc

FinsNCanes
01-03-2006, 05:45 PM
I want pics. I wanna see how hot this girl really is..

Mindwarp
01-03-2006, 05:45 PM
I saw her today and I discovered that I had lunch with her. I talked to her alittle, but her friends was near, so I didn't want to say too much. But again, I started to freak out and couldn't be myself towards her. I started to shake alittle, but I left before she noticed. Honestly, WTF is up with me? Why can't I ******* keep my mind and nerves straight?

alright little dude you have anxiety around women. YOu need to work on this.

First thing you need to do is talk to hot chicks for nothing more then to just talk. This will send a message to your brain that hot women = friend = easy to talk to = you acting your self.

the only way to get around this fear or weirdness around hotties is to keep at it. Keep doing it till you no longer fear it.

the shaking of the hands and stuff ussaly is cause by tension, you want to have her and you cant so your body is tesnsing up and wanting to act but your holding back. Play it off by acting liek you have a pain in your hand in the area between your pointer and thumb massage that area, its a presure point in that area, and it will help relax your jitteriness also doing this to the bottom part of your wrist helps out. Also Try Rubbing one out before going to school. That will ease any build up tension you might have inside you help you have a good day.

Cool Calm Mike
01-03-2006, 06:01 PM
Don't get involved!

There's a tip. A damn good one indeed.

DrAstroZoom
01-03-2006, 06:03 PM
I was 17 once.

::sniff::

cnc66
01-03-2006, 06:14 PM
Ace, what Mindwarp say about hotties is true. You would be stunned at how many hot chicks never get approached because guys are chicken, and very little is more attractive to a chick than confidence. It is a skill that requires work to perfect but it is a worthy goal. Look them in the eyes and the bigger their breasts the more important this is....and resist the look when it is offered, it is really a test. Back to the eyes, there is much to learn by looking into someones eyes when you talk and at your age the ability to do this will be noticed, they see it as proper attention to their selves and will like it.

FinHeathen
01-03-2006, 06:14 PM
alright little dude you have anxiety around women. YOu need to work on this.

First thing you need to do is talk to hot chicks for nothing more then to just talk. This will send a message to your brain that hot women = friend = easy to talk to = you acting your self.

the only way to get around this fear or weirdness around hotties is to keep at it. Keep doing it till you no longer fear it.

the shaking of the hands and stuff ussaly is cause by tension, you want to have her and you cant so your body is tesnsing up and wanting to act but your holding back. Play it off by acting liek you have a pain in your hand in the area between your pointer and thumb massage that area, its a presure point in that area, and it will help relax your jitteriness also doing this to the bottom part of your wrist helps out. Also Try Rubbing one out before going to school. That will ease any build up tension you might have inside you help you have a good day.

Shaking hands can also be caused by a build-up of lactic acid, the result of chronic masterbation. [sic]

mor911
01-03-2006, 06:15 PM
Ace, what Mindwarp say about hotties is true. You would be stunned at how many hot chicks never get approached because guys are chicken, and very little is more attractive to a chick than confidence. It is a skill that requires work to perfect but it is a worthy goal. Look them in the eyes and the bigger their breasts the more important this is....and resist the look when it is offered, it is really a test. Back to the eyes, there is much to learn by looking into someones eyes when you talk and at your age the ability to do this will be noticed, they see it as proper attention to their selves and will like it.
The truest statement in the world... Confidence is really all The Mor ever has going for him. Most women find me repulsive :evil:

Prime
01-03-2006, 06:18 PM

One thing that I do well towards her is that I do look at her in the eyes. I can't believe that I can look at her in the eyes, but I can't even act like myself around her.

Thanks mindwarp for the great advice man. That would be hard to do, but I guess it will help and keep on helping me if I do talk to alot of hot girls. Some hot girls I don't give a **** about. It's the nice ones that I can't control myself, not the girls who treats everybody like ****.

Mindwarp
01-03-2006, 06:47 PM
One thing that I do well towards her is that I do look at her in the eyes. I can't believe that I can look at her in the eyes, but I can't even act like myself around her.

Thanks mindwarp for the great advice man. That would be hard to do, but I guess it will help and keep on helping me if I do talk to alot of hot girls. Some hot girls I don't give a **** about. It's the nice ones that I can't control myself, not the girls who treats everybody like ****.

also work on your self esteem, Dude you need to relize they are as much privlaged to talk to you as you are to them. NEVER put anyone above you

d-day
01-03-2006, 07:39 PM
if you don't have cash, are extremely good-looking or famous then you're gonna have to work your personality - personality comes from confidence - believe in yourself - search hard for your best characteristics and qualities and use it to the fullest - this is your best hand... play it

wazzy
01-03-2006, 07:57 PM
I promise to never again quote the Mor.:cry: All hail WB3, king of the itchy banning finger.

Nice story Megatron I will never ..... with Megatron ever!

K-train
01-03-2006, 08:00 PM
if you don't have cash, are extremely good-looking or famous then you're gonna have to work your personality - personality comes from confidence - believe in yourself - search hard for your best characteristics and qualities and use it to the fullest - this is your best hand... play it

CRACK IS ONE SON OF A GUN.

lc

FinsNCanes
01-03-2006, 08:09 PM

You think way to much.

K-train
01-03-2006, 08:41 PM
You think way to much.

YES, NAIL ON THE HEAD. THINKING ABOUT THINGS WELL ONLY SCREW YOURSELF

PROCRASTINATION IS LIKE MASTERBATION.

IN THE END YOUR ONLY SCREWING YOURSELF.

lc

Prime
01-03-2006, 10:59 PM
You think way to much.

That's just the way I am dude. I always got to think alot about something.

FinsNCanes
01-04-2006, 01:02 AM

That's just the way I am dude. I always got to think alot about something.

Umm, don't. It's way to stressful. I used to over analyze everything and it stressed me out beyond belief. Problem is I did a complete 180 and don't think about anything now.

Mindwarp
01-04-2006, 09:46 AM
Umm, don't. It's way to stressful. I used to over analyze everything and it stressed me out beyond belief. Problem is I did a complete 180 and don't think about anything now.

i belive that ;)

d-day
01-04-2006, 12:39 PM
i belive that ;)

:chuckle:

Prime
01-04-2006, 09:22 PM
Bad news today boys and girls. I walked up to her and just horse played with her by slightly hitting her shoulder and she completly ignored me. I don't understand on why she did that. I didn't do anything to upset the girl and then she just stiffed me while she was talking to one of her friends. Maybe God is sending me a signal or something, but that really hurt. I have noticed that she has been doing that ever since I talked to her at lunch.

FIN-IN-RI
01-04-2006, 09:52 PM
Bad news today boys and girls. I walked up to her and just horse played with her by slightly hitting her shoulder and she completly ignored me. I don't understand on why she did that. I didn't do anything to upset the girl and then she just stiffed me while she was talking to one of her friends. Maybe God is sending me a signal or something, but that really hurt. I have noticed that she has been doing that ever since I talked to her at lunch.

She's embarressed.. just leave her alone for a while..

Let the women come to you.

Make the women want you.. not shy away from you..

Prime
01-04-2006, 09:56 PM
She's embarressed.. just leave her alone for a while..

Let the women come to you.

Make the women want you.. not shy away from you..

Trust me man...she isn't the kind of girl that gets embarressed. She is a laid back kind of girl.

darkmistress
01-04-2006, 09:58 PM
Trust me man...she isn't the kind of girl that gets embarressed. She is a laid back kind of girl.

You've shown her you're way too keen... you need to back off. The more you act like you like her the more she'll back off. Play if cool... give her your best poker face :wink:

FIN-IN-RI
01-04-2006, 09:59 PM
You've shown her you're way too keen... you need to back off. The more you act like you like her the more she'll back off. Play if cool... give her your best poker face :wink:

yeah that's what I meant when i said embarressed.. i dunno what keen is but it fits

FIN-IN-RI
01-04-2006, 10:00 PM
ACE MAN YOU GOTTA BE KOOL..

like the fonzzzz

cooool man.. just cool.. nothing bothers you.... just relaxed and coooool

darkmistress
01-04-2006, 10:04 PM
yeah that's what I meant when i said embarressed.. i dunno what keen is but it fits

eager/enthusiastic ;)

FIN-IN-RI
01-04-2006, 10:05 PM
eager/enthusiastic ;)

ahhhhhhhhhhhh yep that;s the ticket

mor911
01-04-2006, 10:45 PM
Ace... You're like The Mor's little bro now. Do your bro a favor and leave her alone. If she's willing to give you a cold shoulder like that, do yourself a favor and leave her alone (The Mor actually recommends doing something evil like doing her friends). She's not worth the time and she is a unworthy *****.

Let her go. Stop thinking of her as this beautiful girl, and realize that she's nothing more than a sucubus in training.

You can do it Ace!

FinsNCanes
01-04-2006, 11:45 PM

Next time slighlty hit her in the face and she if she responds.

I'm hopping on the "bang her friends" bandwagon and I think you should too.

darkmistress
01-05-2006, 12:12 AM
Ace... You're like The Mor's little bro now. Do your bro a favor and leave her alone. If she's willing to give you a cold shoulder like that, do yourself a favor and leave her alone (The Mor actually recommends doing something evil like doing her friends). She's not worth the time and she is a unworthy *****.

Let her go. Stop thinking of her as this beautiful girl, and realize that she's nothing more than a sucubus in training.

You can do it Ace!

that is what I told him to do ages ago now, but he's infatuated and when you're in that state all advice against doing what you really want to do goes in one ear and out the other... it'll pass :wink:

btw LOL WTF!!!1!!! @ the "succubus in training" :rofl3: I think I'll use that ;)

Prime
01-05-2006, 12:43 AM
My question is how do you stop your feelings from growing even more towards a person? I can't take this any longer and it would be best for me to stop liking her. But how do I really do that with me knowing that I have alot of feelings towards her?

Bob
01-05-2006, 12:53 AM
i like the make her a cake

FLOUNDER
01-05-2006, 12:54 AM
Think about it this way

Atleast she's not a man, and what i mean about that is i know somebody who went out with this girl and it turned out she was a dude, so you better be lucky nothing poked you when you were cuddlin up with her!

FinsNCanes
01-05-2006, 12:55 AM
My question is how do you stop your feelings from growing even more towards a person? I can't take this any longer and it would be best for me to stop liking her. But how do I really do that with me knowing that I have alot of feelings towards her?

Go get drunk and bang something you'll regret the next day. I really don't know what else to tell you. You really need to go "get your pipes cleaned" and it will clear your head up a little bit...I promise. What in the world is so special about this girl? Oh..I'm going to need measurements as well.

FinsNCanes
01-05-2006, 12:56 AM
Think about it this way

Atleast she's not a man, and what i mean about that is i know somebody who went out with this girl and it turned out she was a dude, so you better be lucky nothing poked you when you were cuddlin up with her!

:sidelol: :sidelol: :sidelol:

That's awesome.

UltraDol-Fan
01-05-2006, 10:34 AM
I agree with the Mor and everyone else who said you gotta let her go. Put her in the spank bank, bring her out when you get that lonely feeling, and move on to bigger and better things.

K-train
01-05-2006, 04:41 PM

Do the things you love doing, like watching football or playing video games. Listen to non-R&B music, and thinking about the consquences of a Romantic relationship.

^^^

You did not read that from me. :lol:

Cuban Dave 9
01-05-2006, 04:49 PM
You want to be a real pimp about the situation? Just go up to her when she's with her boyfriend, grab her hand and tell her you need to talk to her. Grow a set, point at the guy, and tell her "I care for you so much that I have to save you from making the biggest mistake of your life." Then give her a nice 5 second frencher and she will ****ing melt in your hands.

mor911
01-05-2006, 05:17 PM
You want to be a real pimp about the situation? Just go up to her when she's with her boyfriend, grab her hand and tell her you need to talk to her. Grow a set, point at the guy, and tell her "I care for you so much that I have to save you from making the biggest mistake of your life." Then give her a nice 5 second frencher and she will ****ing melt in your hands.
Nothing against your style bro, but in The Mor's experience with women (the limited experience he's had anyway) everytime you try and call out a guy in front of his girl like that... She ends up with the guy you're trying to steal her from.

Don't be a snake Ace, just leave her alone and do her friends.

:mor911:

d-day
01-05-2006, 05:24 PM

:chuckle: - a girls friends are sometimes the best reason to get to know a girl especially the unattractive ones - like i always say... you gotta think 2 steps ahead :eyebrow:

Buddwalk
01-05-2006, 05:30 PM
:chuckle: - a girls friends are sometimes the best reason to get to know a girl especially the unattractive ones - like i always say... you gotta think 2 steps ahead :eyebrow:

Yes Sir :D

cnc66
01-05-2006, 05:33 PM

:mor911:

Be a snake Ace, do her friends.

Cuban Dave 9
01-05-2006, 05:38 PM
Be a snake Ace, do her friends.
Use your snake ace, do her friends

Prime
01-05-2006, 06:10 PM
that is what I told him to do ages ago now, but he's infatuated and when you're in that state all advice against doing what you really want to do goes in one ear and out the other... it'll pass :wink:

btw LOL WTF!!!1!!! @ the "succubus in training" :rofl3: I think I'll use that ;)

Since you are a girl, I figured that I would ask you this. What does a guy need to do to get the girls attintion and get her to like him? I really need tips here...so please help. I seriously think that I need some help or something over this girl. Does anybody know what the sign of getting depression is? I really can't believe how I'm changing because of this girl.

Buddwalk
01-05-2006, 06:27 PM
Since you are a girl, I figured that I would ask you this. What does a guy need to do to get the girls attintion and get her to like him? I really need tips here...so please help. I seriously think that I need some help or something over this girl. Does anybody know what the sign of getting depression is? I really can't believe how I'm changing because of this girl.

Bro theres nothing you can do in particular if she dont like you she dont like you. Find another girl, as simple as that ;)

Im gonna get a lil christmas scrumph here tonight :yes:

FinsNCanes
01-05-2006, 07:25 PM

Are you not listening? Leave her alone, stop trying so hard. You're most likely making yourself look like a loser if you keep doing what you are doing. Are you a virgin by any chance? Just curious.

FinsNCanes
01-05-2006, 07:26 PM
Bro theres nothing you can do in particular if she dont like you she dont like you. Find another girl, as simple as that ;)

Im gonna get a lil christmas scrumph here tonight :yes:

Is she aware it's January?

FinHeathen
01-05-2006, 07:47 PM
Alright. This thread has goneon long enough and has become cyclical. Ace, you're our boy - but that's just it. You're still young yet, and are going through the stereotypical teenage angst phase. Where do you think that stereotype - that teenagers are irrational, emotional, hormonal headcases - comes from? From real damn life. Seriously, I know it's hard to think around this - I know this is like some modern-day Sword of Damocles hanging over your head, but really, this is just growing up. Well over three billion (that's over three thousand million) women in the world. I know you think this one is the one, but she's just a fixation. She'll be a friend for a while, and then she'll be an acquaintance, and then a memory. Just chill. Relax. You're in the midwest. I'd kill to have all that wide-open land to go crazy in and cause trouble without fear that the cops will snag me right up on criminal mischief charges. Build a potato cannon. Take up skateboarding, or something else to get your aggression and frustration out. Also, drink. Do stuff that is crazy enough that it causes other, more serious problems for you, which will take your mind off of this other business.

Prime
01-05-2006, 07:47 PM
Are you not listening? Leave her alone, stop trying so hard. You're most likely making yourself look like a loser if you keep doing what you are doing. Are you a virgin by any chance? Just curious.

Oh yeah I'm listening. You just don't know how bad I really am for this girl man. My feelings are going off the wall because I'm so crazy and it's killing me all in the sametime. Oh and I am a virgin. I'm waiting until I get married to do the funky monkey.

FinsNCanes
01-05-2006, 07:49 PM
Oh yeah I'm listening. You just don't know how bad I really am for this girl man.My feelings are going off the wall because I'm so crazy and it's killing me all in the sametime. Oh and I am a virgin. I'm waiting until I get married to do the funky monkey.

More power to you on that situation. You may just accomplish one of the hardest feats a man has ever had to do if you do that. May I ask why though? Are you really religous?

Prime
01-05-2006, 07:54 PM
More power to you on that situation. You may just accomplish one of the hardest feats a man has ever had to do if you do that. May I ask why though? Are you really religous?

I am a religous person. I go to church on Sunday and Wednesday and I have asked God for help everyday and asked him to guide me through the pain and problems that I have. Another reason is because of my parents. They have really taught me well and they taught me the true value of loving a women and when it's the right time.

Trackstar
01-05-2006, 08:18 PM

:lolcry: :roflmao: Dude you crack me up. What your saying is so true though.

FinHeathen
01-05-2006, 08:30 PM
Just do it! And when I say "do it", I mean "donkey punch her"! Just donkey punch her! Amirite, the Mor?

E: This thread has too much logic and good advice. I seek to change this.

K-train
01-05-2006, 08:46 PM
I am a religous person. I go to church on Sunday and Wednesday and I have asked God for help everyday and asked him to guide me through the pain and problems that I have. Another reason is because of my parents. They have really taught me well and they taught me the true value of loving a women and when it's the right time.

DUDE that's just wow! Good for you. Waiting is this best thing to do. I'm a virgin too, that lives in Florida (THE HARDEST STATE TO KEEP YOUR VIRGINITY.)

Cuban Dave 9
01-05-2006, 09:41 PM
DUDE that's just wow! Good for you. Waiting is this best thing to do. I'm a virgin too, that lives in Florida (THE HARDEST STATE TO KEEP YOUR VIRGINITY.)
Youre 15...it aint that hard to keep your virginity 15 years into your life...15 was when I first got laid

mor911
01-05-2006, 10:17 PM
Just do it! And when I say "do it", I mean "donkey punch her"! Just donkey punch her! Amirite, the Mor?

E: This thread has too much logic and good advice. I seek to change this.
If FinHeathen says it, it's gotta be true

Fin Fan in Cali
01-05-2006, 10:42 PM
I am a religous person. I go to church on Sunday and Wednesday and I have asked God for help everyday and asked him to guide me through the pain and problems that I have. Another reason is because of my parents. They have really taught me well and they taught me the true value of loving a women and when it's the right time.Good for you Bro. Stick to what you think is right. When the time is right for you, you will know it Zach! :)

Buddwalk
01-05-2006, 11:07 PM
Is she aware it's January?

meant birthday scrumph good night too if ya catch my drift bro :groucho:

Prime
01-06-2006, 08:57 PM
Sorry to bring this thread back up, but I got one more thing to say. After thinking and praying so much I have reached a conclusion. Although it hurts like hell, I want and need to stop liking her. She has turned my life upside down and made me sad and angry at the sametime. If I stop thinking about her, I can live my life well and be happy more then I am now. So I ask to just pray for me and help me get through all of this.

Fin Fan in Cali
01-06-2006, 09:05 PM
Sorry to bring this thread back up, but I got one more thing to say. After thinking and praying so much I have reached a conclusion. Although it hurts like hell, I want and need to stop liking her. She has turned my life upside down and made me sad and angry at the sametime. If I stop thinking about her, I can live my life well and be happy more then I am now. So I ask to just pray for me and help me get through all of this.Zach enjoy life, and if something were to happen then let it, but if she is spoken for, move on and see what else is out there in life! Smile!:) You have a great life ahead of you, and it's way to early to have everything narrowed down to one girl! Keep your chin up, and just be you.;)

K-train
01-06-2006, 09:25 PM
Sorry to bring this thread back up, but I got one more thing to say. After thinking and praying so much I have reached a conclusion. Although it hurts like hell, I want and need to stop liking her. She has turned my life upside down and made me sad and angry at the sametime. If I stop thinking about her, I can live my life well and be happy more then I am now. So I ask to just pray for me and help me get through all of this.

I'll pray for you. But just set your mind to other things. LOL @ her not noticing you :lol:. Well I'm going back to watch the T-wolves vs. Spurs game.

K-Train out!

FinsNCanes
01-07-2006, 01:01 PM

I won't pray but I will definetely drink a few beers for you.

FIN-IN-RI
01-07-2006, 01:58 PM

If your a religious man then I know you realize that you are going to be tested, tested, and tested.