ether79
01-01-2006, 10:17 PM
Who is Kerry Von Erich?

cnc66
01-01-2006, 10:20 PM
a 'rasler I think

MoFinz
01-01-2006, 10:23 PM
Kerry Von Erich was The Texas Tornado, a pro wrestler, and no she doesnt resemble him on 2 counts.
1. Shes hot
2.He's dead

Caps
01-01-2006, 10:28 PM
1. Shes hot

In my best New York accent, "I'd do her."

:zerosix:1,000:zerosix:

Roman529
01-01-2006, 10:40 PM
Suzy is cute, and a graduate of the U of Miami. :)

http://www.finheaven.com/clear.gif

dolphan117
01-01-2006, 11:35 PM
Kerry Von Erich was The Texas Tornado, a pro wrestler, and no she doesnt resemble him on 2 counts.
1. Shes hot
2.He's dead

:lol:

Joneal7
01-02-2006, 12:07 AM

thats cool that she graduated from the U

finfansince72
01-02-2006, 05:32 AM
Wasnt she the one Joe Namath was slobbering all over drunk on TV? Man that was classic, wish I had a tape of that. I want to kiss you....bwahhaha

MikeO
01-02-2006, 08:11 AM

But doesn't she go around telling people she graduated from Cornell or Colgate (i always get them confused)

Wannstedt Sux
01-02-2006, 11:56 AM
every time I think of Kerry Von Erich, I think of the song "Tom Sawyer" by Rush, which was his entrance music. "modern day warrior mean mean stride, todays tom sawyer mean mean pride"

QB2RonnieTD23
01-02-2006, 02:09 PM
Well Suzy for one wasn't a drug addict who lost half her foot in a motorcycle accident, and couldn't perform on a high level because she was so high half the time. :)

bullseyeguy
01-02-2006, 02:11 PM
Well Suzy for one wasn't a drug addict who lost half her foot in a motorcycle accident, and couldn't perform on a high level because she was so high half the time. :)
Are you sure?

painnotpleasure
01-02-2006, 04:27 PM
How is there a resemblence?

Wannstedt Sux
01-02-2006, 05:29 PM
maybe they'll start calling suzy "the modern day warrior"

http://www.finheaven.com/images/imported/2006/01/von_erich_kerry-1.jpg

PressCoverage
01-02-2006, 05:37 PM
wrestling... zzz

MoFinz
01-02-2006, 08:04 PM
wrestling... zzz

Wow...tell me whos making you watch and i'll make them stop :shakeno:

NaboCane
01-02-2006, 09:12 PM
I just want to kiss her.

PressCoverage
01-02-2006, 09:34 PM
Wow...tell me whos making you watch and i'll make them stop :shakeno:

so what's your point? did i just hurt your feelings because you're a big wrestling fan? my sincerest apologies....

i don't watch it.... but then, i don't watch queer eye either... but that doesn't keep me from having the opinion that there's a lot of homosexual overtones on that show also... and that's the bottom line... wooooo! :goof:

MikeO
01-02-2006, 10:42 PM
so what's your point? did i just hurt your feelings because you're a big wrestling fan? my sincerest apologies....

i don't watch it.... but then, i don't watch queer eye either... but that doesn't keep me from having the opinion that there's a lot of homosexual overtones on that show also... and that's the bottom line... wooooo! :goof:
you have issues

MoFinz
01-02-2006, 11:23 PM

LOL. son, you aint seen the day you can hurt my feelings. I was just curious why you felt the need to interject your opinion and force your disdain upon others.

Im a big boy, i know how to ignore the things i dont like. But hey, if you didnt get enough attention at home, good for you trolling for attention on the internet. And looking for homosexual intent....well, i'll keep oggling Suzy while you dream of some man chowder :lol:

Metal Panda
01-03-2006, 12:21 AM
I'd love to thwack her on the rump and then say Joe Namath did it.

PressCoverage
01-03-2006, 03:07 AM
LOL. son, you aint seen the day you can hurt my feelings. I was just curious why you felt the need to interject your opinion and force your disdain upon others.

Im a big boy, i know how to ignore the things i dont like. But hey, if you didnt get enough attention at home, good for you trolling for attention on the internet. And looking for homosexual intent....well, i'll keep oggling Suzy while you dream of some man chowder :lol:

first off, don't call me "son"... secondly, if you're going to police the boards suggesting people never to "interject their opinion" or "force disdain", or however overdramatically you see it as, then why are you on a fan forum in the first place? that's the very embodiment of it...

now, if you're so untucked because i mentioned your favorite "sport" was yawn-enducing and cheesy, i'm truly sorry... anyhow, keep laughing at your own jokes if they make them funnier somehow...

Martel
01-03-2006, 06:45 AM
Who knew little old Suzy Kolber could start such a passionate quarrel over wrestling?

HUH??

MoFinz
01-03-2006, 01:32 PM
first off, don't call me "son"... secondly, if you're going to police the boards suggesting people never to "interject their opinion" or "force disdain", or however overdramatically you see it as, then why are you on a fan forum in the first place? that's the very embodiment of it...

now, if you're so untucked because i mentioned your favorite "sport" was yawn-enducing and cheesy, i'm truly sorry... anyhow, keep laughing at your own jokes if they make them funnier somehow...

Whatever you say Son :sidelol:

Have a great day. :lol:

themole
01-03-2006, 11:40 PM
1. Shes hot
2.He's dead

That would be "Freddie Fender". :D