01-03-2006, 04:09 AM
I have to go with

Pats over JAgs
Steelers over Bengs
Giants over carolina
Skins OVer Buccs

FrankP
01-03-2006, 02:08 PM
I have to go with those picks as well, although, I think Jacks can cause a surprise in the fact that they match pretty well on defense vs. the Pats offense...

I think it's the Jags inconsistency on offense that will sink them...

Mindwarp
01-03-2006, 02:38 PM
bengals over steelers
Buccs over skins

Majpain
01-03-2006, 02:41 PM
I have to go with

Jags over pats
Steelers over Bengs
Panthers over Giants
Skins OVer Buccs

Thats right an all road win victories!:dolphins:

AquaInferno
01-03-2006, 04:57 PM
Pats
Bengals
Redskins
Panthers

Great_One
01-03-2006, 05:36 PM
Only a gut feeling

Pats, Steelers, Panthers, Buccaneers

Roman529
01-03-2006, 06:45 PM
Pats 24 Jags 17
Cincy 35 Steelers 21
Carolina 21 Giants 13
Tampa 24 Skins 14

pwn3dyo
01-03-2006, 07:00 PM
well i only pick by spread so

Jags +8 over Pats
Bengals +3 over Steelers
Giants -2.5 over Panthers
Redskins +2.5 over Bucs

Alex44
01-03-2006, 07:04 PM
Jaguars beat NE 17-13 - Its 13-10 NE but Corey Dillon Fumbles with 3 minutes left trying to run down the clock and Jacksonville drives down the field for the TD

Cincinatti beats Pitt easily- Palmer and Chad Johnson Hook up for 3 TD's

Giants over Carolina- Eli Doesnt choke like his brother usually does :lol:

Redskins over Buc's- The redskins shut down caddilac and simms cant handle the pressure

RunningBackGuru
01-03-2006, 10:18 PM
Pats
Bengals
Panthers
Skins

Im rooting for the Bengals and the Panthers. But all I really care about is for the Pats to lose.

RJ72786
01-03-2006, 10:35 PM
Jags
Bengals
redskins
Panthers

FaninPatsyLand
01-03-2006, 11:01 PM

Jags +8 over Pats
Bengals +3 over Steelers
Redskins +2.5 over Bucs

Seems to me that Jacksonville is getting disrespected with that spread. The Patriots can't beat anyone by 8 points, nevermind Jacksonville. The Jags Defense and more importantly, D-line, won't allow the Patriots to open up that kind of lead.

Minvardar
01-04-2006, 05:54 PM
Seems to me that Jacksonville is getting disrespected with that spread. The Patriots can't beat anyone by 8 points, nevermind Jacksonville. The Jags Defense and more importantly, D-line, won't allow the Patriots to open up that kind of lead.

They beat Tampa by more than 8 points.

FaninPatsyLand
01-04-2006, 06:16 PM
They beat Tampa by more than 8 points.

Blah, blah, blah..

You know what I mean, they don't blow teams out usually. It's not their style, and it never has been. They win close games..

That's not going to change this postseason, and especially not against a dominating defense like Jacksonville.

Minvardar
01-04-2006, 06:23 PM
Blah, blah, blah..

You know what I mean, they don't blow teams out usually. It's not their style, and it never has been. They win close games..

That's not going to change this postseason, and especially not against a dominating defense like Jacksonville.

No, I did not know what you meant because I do not know you. If you had said it happens rarely and it is not their style to blow teams out more often I would have agreed with you. But you said never.

HysterikiLL
01-05-2006, 02:40 AM
I have a strange feeling that Jax will do well this playoffs.

nick1
01-05-2006, 12:21 PM
Jax is gonna lose to NE which I hate too say but Jax will be without three defensive starters and they will be lead by a rusty Leftwich who hasn't played in six weeks.

My picks are as follows

NE over Jax
Was over TB
Car over NYG
Pitt over Cinn

Garminator
01-05-2006, 01:00 PM

Jags +8 over Pats
Bengals +3 over Steelers
Redskins +2.5 over Bucs

I'll take the Panthers ov the Giants
& the Bucs over the Skins

painnotpleasure
01-05-2006, 01:15 PM
Well I've had all week to decide and I am going with:

Washington at Tampa Bay
Jacksonville at New England
Carolina at N.Y. Giants
Pittsburgh at Cincinnati

I am pretty confident with New England and Pittsburgh, but I have been unsure about TB and Carolina all week. I've been saying for awhile Giants will make it to divisionals but I had them beating everyone BUT Carolina, I think Carolina is healthier (with the exception of Foster which would influence my decision... think he's playing) and I think Carolina has been playing much better. I have until the deadline to change my picks, I'm definitely sticking with NE and PIT, might consider WAS and NYG. I think I will stick with TB though, CAR at NYG is the game I'm REALLY UNSURE about.

dominizzo
01-05-2006, 04:49 PM
Well I've had all week to decide and I am going with:

Washington at Tampa Bay
Jacksonville at New England
Carolina at N.Y. Giants
Pittsburgh at Cincinnati

I am pretty confident with New England and Pittsburgh, but I have been unsure about TB and Carolina all week. I've been saying for awhile Giants will make it to divisionals but I had them beating everyone BUT Carolina, I think Carolina is healthier (with the exception of Foster which would influence my decision... think he's playing) and I think Carolina has been playing much better. I have until the deadline to change my picks, I'm definitely sticking with NE and PIT, might consider WAS and NYG. I think I will stick with TB though, CAR at NYG is the game I'm REALLY UNSURE about.

Pitts Pats win CArolina has no rushing game so Gmen win and Washington has the better Rush and Qb so i have to say Wash

NorthFloridaFin
01-05-2006, 07:53 PM
Jacksonville 19 New England 16

Pittsburgh [/B]21 Cincinatti [B]17

Carolina 27 New York Giants 23

Tampa Bay 13 Washington 6

dolfanrodney
01-06-2006, 10:41 AM
Washington at Tampa. Bothe defenses are good, both have stud RB's, both have a stud WR, but the difference will be the experiance of Brunell over Simms. Sims will do ok but in the end the Redskin defense will force him in toone too many mistakes. Redskins 24- Bucs 20

Jacksonville at New England. Home field will be the edge here. I also wonder how Leftwich will be after a long layoff, playing on the road, in the cold, and against a team with more playoff experiance then any team in the playoffs. Brady will pick this team apart and I think they will score running, passing, and on defense. Wont even be close. Pats 38- Jags 20

CPanthers at Giants. I don't think home field will make that much of a difference here. Steve Smith will have a big day because the Giants don't have anyone that can cover him one on one or even two on one.. I also see Tiki having a big day aswell but he must be aware of Dan Morgan, probably one of the fastest LB's they have faced all year and could chase Tiki down. Giants will win this in a high scoring thriller but Eli can't afford to make any bad mistakes with the Panther defense because they will take advantage of them. Giants 34- Panthers 31

CirclingWagons
01-06-2006, 06:33 PM
AFC
WildCard Round:

(6) Steelers @ (3) Bengals: Bengals 34, Steelers 31 (OT)
(5) Jaguars @ (4) Patriots: Patriots 24, Jaguars 16

Divisional Round:

(4) Patriots @ (1) Colts: Patriots 23, Colts 20
(3) Bengals @ (2) Broncos: Broncos 27, Bengals 21

AFC Championship:

(4) Patriots @ (2) Broncos: Patriots 19, Broncos 17

NFC
WildCard Round:

(6) Redskins @ (3) Buccaneers: Redskins 23, Buccaneers 10
(5) Panthers @ (4) Giants: Giants 24, Panthers 23

Divisional Round:

(6) Redskins @ (1) Seahawks: Seahawks 20, Redskins 17 (OT)
(4) Giants @ (2) Bears: Bears 13, Giants 10 (Eli has horrible day)

NFC Championship:

(2) Bears @ (1) Seahawks: Seahawks 27, Bears 0

Superbowl:

Patriots vs. Seahawks: Seahawks 31, Patriots 28

Ross
01-06-2006, 09:12 PM
I think there has only been 4 home dogs in the playoffs for the last several years. Everyone of them have won. All home teams win this weekend except TB...

nick1
01-08-2006, 10:17 PM
Jax is gonna lose to NE which I hate too say but Jax will be without three defensive starters and they will be lead by a rusty Leftwich who hasn't played in six weeks.

My picks are as follows

NE over Jax
Was over TB
Car over NYG
Pitt over Cinn
A Perfect 4-0! :D stay tuned for next week's picks ;)

pats4life
01-09-2006, 02:39 AM
I have a strange feeling that Jax will do well this playoffs.

That was probably just gas :tongue:

pats4life
01-09-2006, 02:42 AM
I think there has only been 4 home dogs in the playoffs for the last several years. Everyone of them have won. All home teams win this weekend except TB...

Steelers were a home dog last year in the AFC Championship game :eek:

Motion
01-09-2006, 03:53 AM
I didn't post mine here but I'm 4 for 4 so far.

painnotpleasure
01-09-2006, 04:00 PM
A Perfect 4-0! :D stay tuned for next week's picks ;) Wow, congrats man. I had a feeling WAS would win but I just thought TB would pull it off at home... I'm 3-1.

Minvardar
01-09-2006, 04:30 PM

They can't beat anyone by 8, just by 25!

nick1
01-09-2006, 04:51 PM
They can't beat anyone by 8, just by 25!
he was just blinded by his hate of the Pats, I hate them too but as you see I said they would beat Jax and I say they will beat the Broncos. At the moment I see no clear cut favorite for the SB so I have to give it to the Pats since they won the past couple with their great coach and they are peaking at the right time. they just need to get the running game going and they will be the favorite.

let there be no mistake that I am a Dolphins fan and hate the Pats but you can't agrue against the Pats recent history

Minvardar
01-09-2006, 05:15 PM
he was just blinded by his hate of the Pats, I hate them too but as you see I said they would beat Jax and I say they will beat the Broncos. At the moment I see no clear cut favorite for the SB so I have to give it to the Pats since they won the past couple with their great coach and they are peaking at the right time. they just need to get the running game going and they will be the favorite.

let there be no mistake that I am a Dolphins fan and hate the Pats but you can't agrue against the Pats recent history

Yeah he is blinded by his hate I know. It must be tough living in New England and being a Fins fan.

I don't mind if alot of people hate the Pats, it is just when they say what they hope will happen as if it were fact.

Will have to play good football if the Pats have a hope at winning at Mile High. I think they can do it but it will be tough.

I for one was very upset when you guys hired Saban. I was like "Great the Wanny gimmes are over". You guys will be very tough to beat in the future and looking foward to some good games. Seriously if Saban said lets just split our games every year I would take him up on it in a second. :)

nick1
01-09-2006, 05:26 PM
Yeah he is blinded by his hate I know. It must be tough living in New England and being a Fins fan.

I don't mind if alot of people hate the Pats, it is just when they say what they hope will happen as if it were fact.

Will have to play good football if the Pats have a hope at winning at Mile High. I think they can do it but it will be tough.

I for one was very upset when you guys hired Saban. I was like "Great the Wanny gimmes are over". You guys will be very tough to beat in the future and looking foward to some good games. Seriously if Saban said lets just split our games every year I would take him up on it in a second. :)
thanks for the kind words about Saban, he comes from the same type of coaching that Belichek does and should be a good coach like Belichek is