PDA

View Full Version : Need some advice for my trip to Miami.....

NJPHIN34
01-03-2006, 06:24 PM
I'm 21 and from NJ, I'm going down to South Beach with 5 of my friends next week for the week. For those that are from the area and familiar with South Beach I'd appreciate some tips. I heard the clubs are pretty exclusive as far as who they let in. I heard the best way in is to dress to impress and bring girls. So I'd really appreciate some tips from veteran south beach partiers on how to make our vacation great as well as where to go what to do. Thanks alot guys.

K-train
01-03-2006, 06:26 PM
Don't drop the soap;)

mor911
01-03-2006, 06:26 PM
I'm 21 and from NJ, I'm going down to South Beach with 5 of my friends next week for the week. For those that are from the area and familiar with South Beach I'd appreciate some tips. I heard the clubs are pretty exclusive as far as who they let in. I heard the best way in is to dress to impress and bring girls. So I'd really appreciate some tips from veteran south beach partiers on how to make our vacation great as well as where to go what to do. Thanks alot guys.
Opium Gardens is awesome on Sunday nights. Always dress to impress, and bringing girls isn't a requirement, although it will get you in the door quicker.

Best thing to do, be The Mor. :mor911:

FinHeathen
01-03-2006, 06:29 PM
Down here, it's an unspoken rule that you can tip any waitress by taking your junk out and putting it on the table.

NJPHIN34
01-03-2006, 06:33 PM
Down here, it's an unspoken rule that you can tip any waitress by taking your junk out and putting it on the table.

Thanks for the tip, good to know. HAHA

Mindwarp
01-03-2006, 07:02 PM
bring a lot of condoms.

d-day
01-03-2006, 07:41 PM

:chuckle:

Agent51
01-04-2006, 10:13 AM
Opium Gardens is awesome on Sunday nights. Always dress to impress, and bringing girls isn't a requirement, although it will get you in the door quicker.

When I first read that I thought you were talking about the place Maurice Clarett "allegedly" robbed those people behind, but then I remembered that was the Opium Lounge :lol: (and it was in Ohio, haha)

NJFINSFAN1
01-04-2006, 11:10 AM
Well, I went to South Beach a few years ago, and had no problem getting into places, but then again, I am a stud! :rolleyes:

aquaattak
01-04-2006, 02:11 PM
Always dress to impress, although it will get you in the door quicker.

Im sure those stillettos still work like a charm... :sidelol:
sorry brah, couldnt resist...