PDA

View Full Version : Hostelllllllllllllll

dominizzo
01-04-2006, 06:09 PM
I saw this movie Just now at Cinema Guzzo my friend works there and we had a sneak preview!!!!!!!!!!!!! OMMMMGGGGGG this is the best movie yet horrorwise OMG its just perfect Roth has a sick mind and woow he can be the next Stephen KIng and BEtter oMG guys worth all the Money seee it!!!!!!!!!!!!

Im Stilll Buzzzing it out woow i wanna see it again

Agent51
01-04-2006, 06:18 PM
AWESOME! Been waiting for this movie for over a year, since WAY before the trailers came out, glad to hear it has good reviews. I have a friend that works at a theatre here and gets sneak previews too but I bartend at 2 clubs, so I always miss they nights they do em, lol.

Agent51
01-04-2006, 06:18 PM
*EDIT* Oops, double posted by accident.

FinsNCanes
01-04-2006, 06:34 PM
I think dominizzo used the 12 year old translator when he posted :evil:

dominizzo
01-04-2006, 08:07 PM
:tongue: :dolphins:

darkmistress
01-04-2006, 09:32 PM

I was going to say the same thing WTF!11!!!!1 LOL

FIN-IN-RI
01-04-2006, 10:04 PM
I saw this movie Just now at Cinema Guzzo my friend works there and we had a sneak preview!!!!!!!!!!!!! OMMMMGGGGGG this is the best movie yet horrorwise OMG its just perfect Roth has a sick mind and woow he can be the next Stephen KIng and BEtter oMG guys worth all the Money seee it!!!!!!!!!!!!

wtf are you saying man? woowwoowwoowoowowo

wazzy
01-04-2006, 10:35 PM
Nice I want to see the movie myself good to see a nice review!

Prime Time
01-04-2006, 11:46 PM
I am going to see this on Friday with a bunch of friends. It should be good. This looks like a bloody, gory, disgusting movie. I like it.

dominizzo
01-05-2006, 02:55 AM
I am going to see this on Friday with a bunch of friends. It should be good. This looks like a bloody, gory, disgusting movie. I like it.

Prime Time if u liked Saw u will like Hostel

tucker
01-05-2006, 12:44 PM
well hopefully its better than saw, b/c although the plot line to saw was cool, the movie was kinda corny

Prime Time
01-06-2006, 12:33 AM
Prime Time if u liked Saw u will like Hostel

:yes: :up:

Buddwalk
01-06-2006, 12:35 AM
Gonna wait for a rental probobly ;)

dominizzo
01-06-2006, 02:51 AM
Gonna wait for a rental probobly ;)

noo waaay Buddwalk go see it worth the money

R_t_Kraken
01-06-2006, 06:12 AM
Glad to hear it. I've been looking forward to this one. Good to know I won't be let down.

Dolfan5000
01-06-2006, 10:19 AM
Sweet, I'm going to see that with my girl and a friend of hers tonight. I'm so psyched about the movie.

wazzy
01-07-2006, 01:00 AM
Whoever saw this and says this is the best movie ever has very little taste in movies! I mean to me the movie was not even scary. I don't want to ruin parts or anything I just want to hear some views from people who have seen it because I am let down for going in with high expectations. At most I would call it an average movie.

Prime Time
01-07-2006, 01:46 AM
Wow...I liked it. Totally grusome...I liked the story....unbelievable and repulsive scenes. :up: :up: Two thumbs up.

wazzy
01-07-2006, 02:04 AM
Wow...I liked it. Totally grusome...I liked the story....unbelievable and repulsive scenes. :up: :up: Two thumbs up.

Maybe I went in expecting more! I think i expected more grusome and I think the storyline was to predictable!

Phinz4Life
01-07-2006, 04:12 AM
Snuff Film. :rolleyes:

Nevertheless, since it will freak women out, it's a must with a date I suppose.

dominizzo
01-07-2006, 05:47 AM
it was hilarious though

SCall13
01-07-2006, 09:29 AM

So are you saying that you LIKED the movie? :lol:

Prime Time
01-07-2006, 10:23 AM
Maybe I went in expecting more! I think i expected more grusome and I think the storyline was to predictable!

How so? I didn't think it was predictable at all....

How much more grusome could it get as well?

FinsNCanes
01-07-2006, 12:51 PM
Whoever saw this and says this is the best movie ever has very little taste in movies! I mean to me the movie was not even scary. I don't want to ruin parts or anything I just want to hear some views from people who have seen it because I am let down for going in with high expectations. At most I would call it an average movie.

I haven't seen it but I don't think it's supposed to be "scary". I believe it's leaning more towards being scary in the fact that stuff like this could actually happen to yourself. Not sure if that makes any sense but it sounds like it to me :D

wazzy
01-07-2006, 01:07 PM
I haven't seen it but I don't think it's supposed to be "scary". I believe it's leaning more towards being scary in the fact that stuff like this could actually happen to yourself. Not sure if that makes any sense but it sounds like it to me :D

No I understand what you are saying and ya I guess you can say it is possible but it didn't creep me out at all!

wazzy
01-07-2006, 01:09 PM
How so? I didn't think it was predictable at all....

How much more grusome could it get as well?

Well I guess you can say I have a sick sense of humour and like a lot of gruesomeness and the way they made it out to be on the previews I expected more.

I thought it was predictable because when I saw characters I just knew what types of roles they would be playing in the movie. I do not want to use examples because I don't want to ruin any parts of the movie!

wazzy
01-07-2006, 01:10 PM
it was hilarious though

Yes it was hilarious I couldn't help myself from laughing at some parts! Maybe thats just my sick sense of humour but ya!

Noodle Arm
01-07-2006, 01:16 PM
I thought it was entertaining. It seems to be the type of movie that people either like or hate....no in between. It's more of a "torture" movie as opposed to a slasher type film. I didn't find it scary, but I haven't found any horror movie scary since I was about 8 lol. I just thought it was entertaining and it kept my interest throughout...which is more than I can say for a lot of horror films recently.

Oh and who here thinks that Oli deserved his own movie? :D

wazzy
01-07-2006, 01:18 PM
I thought it was entertaining. It seems to be the type of movie that people either like or hate....no in between. It's more of a "torture" movie as opposed to a slasher type film. I didn't find it scary, but I haven't found any horror movie scary since I was about 8 lol. I just thought it was entertaining and it kept my interest throughout...which is more than I can say for a lot of horror films recently.

Oh and who here thinks that Oli deserved his own movie? :D

Oli was the man! I understand your thought maybe I would feel the same way if I didn't go in expecting more the storyline had some entertainment you know what I mean but I didn't find it interesting and I found it predictable as I stated before.

tucker
01-07-2006, 01:40 PM
you are expecting too much out of an eli roth movie..its a movie where you dont have to think for 2 hrs and just watch a sick movie...i mean he's the same guy who did Cabin Fever..and we all know how crappy that movie was, but i'm still gonna see it today just to see the sick twisted stuff that is supposed to happen in the movie..

Nublar7
01-07-2006, 01:41 PM
I plan on going to see it sometime today.

Quick question. Not that it bothers me, but how much sex/nudity is in the film? I know someone that wants to go, but doesn't want to see some of that. Personally, I am fine with it, but I would still like to know. Thanks.

tucker
01-07-2006, 01:42 PM
tell that person who is most likely a girl( i hope so) to just suck it up..who doesnt like seeing tit-tays in a movie

Prime Time
01-07-2006, 02:17 PM
There's a lot of sex/nudity in the first 20-25 mins of the movie....after that not much, I think maybe one more scene of *******. The movie was sick and twisted...it wasn't suppose to scare you. It was meant to gross you out and that it did. You can't tell me the toe about to be clipped (not a Spoiler becauses its on the commercials) didn't have you cringing???

WARNING SPOILER BELOW

And the part with the Asian lady and the eye...****in' gross, but kick ***

wazzy
01-07-2006, 02:22 PM
There's a lot of sex/nudity in the first 20-25 mins of the movie....after that not much, I think maybe one more scene of *******. The movie was sick and twisted...it wasn't suppose to scare you. It was meant to gross you out and that it did. You can't tell me the toe about to be clipped (not a Spoiler becauses its on the commercials) didn't have you cringing???

WARNING SPOILER BELOW

And the part with the Asian lady and the eye...****in' gross, but kick ***

It didn't maybe if they actually showed it getting clipped off I might of found it entertaining!

Yes there is a lot of sex/nudity throughout the movie and that is not an overstatement!

Noodle Arm
01-07-2006, 02:25 PM

Quick question. Not that it bothers me, but how much sex/nudity is in the film? I know someone that wants to go, but doesn't want to see some of that. Personally, I am fine with it, but I would still like to know. Thanks.

There's not a lot of actual sex on screen (I can only think of 2 scenes...and there's worse on Cinemax at night)...but the nudity...OH THE NUDITY!!! :lol:

Prime Time
01-07-2006, 03:58 PM
It didn't maybe if they actually showed it getting clipped off I might of found it entertaining!

Yes there is a lot of sex/nudity throughout the movie and that is not an overstatement!

Come on....when the puss or w/e came out, that was repulsive..

Prime Time
01-07-2006, 04:00 PM
There's not a lot of actual sex on screen (I can only think of 2 scenes...and there's worse on Cinemax at night)...but the nudity...OH THE NUDITY!!! :lol:

:up: Oh yes..."you should come" :yes:

wpgfishfan
01-07-2006, 06:52 PM

I never thought Nubs would stoop down to ask something for "A FRIEND":sidelol:

Boone
01-07-2006, 08:27 PM
I just got home from watching this...not nearly as good as Saw or Saw II...it was okay.

Nublar7
01-08-2006, 01:42 AM
I never thought Nubs would stoop down to ask something for "A FRIEND":sidelol:
Hey, it really was a friend. Also, yes it was a girl.

I went to see the movie today(she ended up not going). Good thing she didn't go. ;)

DonShula84
01-08-2006, 03:19 AM
Hopefully going to see it tomorrow, glad a lot of you seemed to like it.