PDA

View Full Version : And people say Oahu is just a big city...

HansMojo
01-07-2006, 03:21 AM
There were only 2 other people on this beach the day I took this picture (well other than my own family anyway). Granted it was a week day and there were ZERO waves that day...but I can live with that for this kind of view. Pounders Beach Oahu. LOVE IT. :)

http://www.finheaven.com/clear.gif

d-day
01-07-2006, 04:40 AM
i'm jealous

HansMojo
01-07-2006, 05:24 AM
i'm jealousIf you ever come to Hawaii just let me know and I'll give you the tour man.

d-day
01-07-2006, 05:28 AM
If you ever come to Hawaii just let me know and I'll give you the tour man.

:up:

d-day
01-07-2006, 05:29 AM
btw - trip a bird is the right answer... shhhhhhhh :goof:

HansMojo
01-07-2006, 05:35 AM
btw - trip a bird is the right answer... shhhhhhhh :goof:
:lol: I can't remember where I heard/saw that...but funny how certain things stick with you.

How bout this one. Why are elephants all wrinkled?

CalDolFan10x14
01-07-2006, 05:36 AM
btw - trip a bird is the right answer... shhhhhhhh :goof: \

It's about time!!! :yell:

:D

d-day
01-07-2006, 05:38 AM
:lol: I can't remember where I heard/saw that...but funny how certain things stick with you.

How bout this one. Why are elephants all wrinkled?

not sure but i can't believe you got the answer right... :lol: - i've been posting that question all year... :chuckle:

HansMojo
01-07-2006, 05:39 AM
\

It's about time!!! :yell:

:D
See I knew this thread would benefit someone...:lol:

d-day
01-07-2006, 05:40 AM
See I knew this thread would benefit someone...:lol:

you blew it!!! :chuckle:

HansMojo
01-07-2006, 05:40 AM
not sure but i can't believe you got the answer right... :lol: - i've been posting that question all year... :chuckle:
Ok, so why are elephants all wrinkled? Answer: have you ever tried to iron one? :lol: Yes, I know it sucked...but

I have one more elephant joke. Why did the elephants get kicked out of the swimming pool?

d-day
01-07-2006, 05:41 AM
my 2 chicks thread in the l.l. has over 70,000 views... :eek:

HansMojo
01-07-2006, 05:42 AM
:lol: Sorry bout that dude. There always at least one party pooper right. It's usually not me though I promise. :)

CalDolFan10x14
01-07-2006, 05:42 AM

:bravo: :clap: :hi5: :thewave:

HansMojo
01-07-2006, 05:44 AM
my 2 chicks thread in the l.l. has over 70,000 views... :eek: Dang! I'll be lucky if I get 7 views in here.

d-day
01-07-2006, 05:45 AM
There were only 2 other people on this beach the day I took this picture (well other than my own family anyway). Granted it was a week day and there were ZERO waves that day...but I can live with that for this kind of view. Pounders Beach Oahu. LOVE IT. :)

did i tell ya i had a job offer in honolulu? - shoulda took it but... her name was kristen lol

HansMojo
01-07-2006, 05:47 AM
did i tell ya i had a job offer in honolulu? - shoulda took it but... her name was kristen lol
Yeah you mentioned it once. You'd have like it here...but you'd miss the Dolphin games for sure. The Pro Bowl just doesn't make up for it...but at least it something.

d-day
01-07-2006, 05:49 AM
Yeah you mentioned it once. You'd have like it here...but you'd miss the Dolphin games for sure. The Pro Bowl just doesn't make up for it...but at least it something.

if i could turn back time... i hate cher :chuckle: - seriously, i would have taken it though...

d-day
01-07-2006, 05:51 AM
night hans and cal... :sleep: - see ya'll tomorrow

HansMojo
01-07-2006, 05:53 AM
if i could turn back time... i hate cher :chuckle: - seriously, i would have taken it though...
Maybe you'll get another chance. You should visit though first before taking an offer if you get one. Some people feel rock bound after a while...but I really never have.

So you got a guess? Why did the elephants get kicked out of the pool?

HansMojo
01-07-2006, 05:54 AM
Night d-day

CalDolFan10x14
01-07-2006, 06:10 AM
night hans and cal... :sleep: - see ya'll tomorrow

I'm out too. :goodnight

HansMojo
01-07-2006, 06:16 AM
Night Cal. Me too.

FinsNCanes
01-07-2006, 12:54 PM

Wow..that's awesome, and I hate the beach. This could be though due to the fact that the beaches down here pretty much suck (although there is always vag walking around on it), because I do enjoy going to the islands like the Caymans, Bahamas, things like that.

Roman529
01-07-2006, 03:44 PM
My dad was stationed at Schofield Barracks from 1967-1970 and we lived in Wahiewa and went to Haliewa on the North Shore every weekend. This was just as people started to discover the North Shore and surfing. I was a little kid so I don't remember everything....I just remember how great fresh pineapple smelled and rolling around in the mud every afternoon with my brother after it rained. Good memories. :lol:

HansMojo
01-07-2006, 11:49 PM
My dad was stationed at Schofield Barracks from 1967-1970 and we lived in Wahiewa and went to Haliewa on the North Shore every weekend. This was just as people started to discover the North Shore and surfing. I was a little kid so I don't remember everything....I just remember how great fresh pineapple smelled and rolling around in the mud every afternoon with my brother after it rained. Good memories. :lol:
Cool man! Believe it or not we were at Hale'iwa beach today. Just got back home about 20 minutes ago in fact. Well, not exactly Hale'iwa beach...but to the right of it a few hundred yards. Ah, good times. :)

HansMojo
01-07-2006, 11:53 PM
Wow..that's awesome, and I hate the beach. This could be though due to the fact that the beaches down here pretty much suck (although there is always vag walking around on it), because I do enjoy going to the islands like the Caymans, Bahamas, things like that.
Yeah, you'd like it here. I wasn't a big beach person till moving to Hawaii. I hated how the sand was so hot in Florida and would blow in your eyes and sting. The sand isn't as fine here so it doesn't blow so much...and it is never as hot here as Florida. But dang, I miss Dolphin games and Disney World.