PDA

View Full Version : Job Interview

SuavePhin
01-07-2006, 05:24 PM
You are driving along in your car on a wild, stormy night. You pass by a bus stop, and you see three people waiting for the bus:

1. An old lady who looks as if she is about to die.
2. An old friend who once saved your life.
3. The perfect man (or) woman you have been dreaming about.

Which one would you choose to offer a ride to, knowing that there could only be one passenger in your car.

Think before you continue reading. This is a moral/ethical dilemma that was once actually used as part of a job application.

You could pick up the old lady, because she is going to die, and thus you should save her first; or you could take the old friend because he once saved your life, and this would be the perfect chance to pay him back. However, you may never be able to find your perfect dream lover again.

The candidate who was hired (out of 200 applicants) had no trouble
coming up with his answer.

He simply answered: "I would give the car keys to my old friend, and let him take the lady to the hospital. I would stay behind and wait for the bus with the woman of my dreams."

Never forget to "Think Outside of the Box."

Miamian
01-07-2006, 06:09 PM
There's a solution to every problem.

Bobby Humphrey
01-07-2006, 07:44 PM
i would of just drove right by .......

Noodle Arm
01-07-2006, 08:12 PM

:lol:

I would've purposefully driven off the side of the road and hit both the old lady and my old friend.

1.) it would instantly kill the old lady, therefore taking her out of her misery.

2.) I would've have seriously injured my old friend,but I'd give him CPR and save his life, making us even.

3.) The girl of my dreams would be so impressed with my herorics that she's instantly sleep with my in the backseat of my car.

It's all win-win.

mor911
01-07-2006, 09:33 PM

I would've purposefully driven off the side of the road and hit both the old lady and my old friend.

1.) it would instantly kill the old lady, therefore taking her out of her misery.

2.) I would've have seriously injured my old friend,but I'd give him CPR and save his life, making us even.

3.) The girl of my dreams would be so impressed with my herorics that she's instantly sleep with my in the backseat of my car.

It's all win-win.
best.answer.ever :sidelol:

wazzy
01-07-2006, 09:54 PM

:sidelol: :sidelol: :sidelol: I am still laughing at that!

wazzy
01-07-2006, 09:56 PM

It's all win-win.

WOW im laughing even harder!

I would agree with the original poster but most of my friends if there waiting at the bus stop there in no condition to go anywhere!

d-day
01-07-2006, 10:23 PM

:chuckle: bobby h is funny...

wait...

d-day
01-07-2006, 10:26 PM

It's all win-win.

:chuckle: noodle is funny...