PDA

View Full Version : Video game carnage

Metal Panda
01-07-2006, 08:47 PM
Does anybody else here experience "video game rage"? I typically only get it during sporting games....but basically here's a list of things I've done in rage playing video games.

1. Nicked the wall near my bed and got a huge, ugly blue splotch of ink on it when I threw a pen at my wall in anger while playing Techmo Basketball on my nintendo emulator, which then exploded all over the wall.

2. Destroyed my PS2 controller to where it split open and stuff inside all came out during some game...can't remember which. I threw it against a wall and it dented the wall as well.

3. Threw a stack of cds at the wall during playing a video game, and broke one of them...one of my favorites, S.O.D.'s "Speak English or Die".

4. Broke jewel cases/video cassettes over my knee Bo Jackson style while playing Madden or ESPN Nfl 2k5.

Should I be placed in a sanitarium?

Dolfan984
01-07-2006, 08:50 PM
I punched a door once then promptly felt like a door *** when I tore my knuckles up. Was playing Madden 04 and had a real BS loss...I try to not do that now...

mor911
01-07-2006, 09:06 PM
The Mor use to when he was a teenager. Not that he's matured to god-like status, he controls games with his mind.

When I lose now, The Mor get's brain dammage. :drool:

PS -- Might wanna put this in Gaming Forum

Boone
01-07-2006, 09:26 PM
Does anybody else here experience "video game rage"? I typically only get it during sporting games....but basically here's a list of things I've done in rage playing video games.

1. Nicked the wall near my bed and got a huge, ugly blue splotch of ink on it when I threw a pen at my wall in anger while playing Techmo Basketball on my nintendo emulator, which then exploded all over the wall.

2. Destroyed my PS2 controller to where it split open and stuff inside all came out during some game...can't remember which. I threw it against a wall and it dented the wall as well.

3. Threw a stack of cds at the wall during playing a video game, and broke one of them...one of my favorites, S.O.D.'s "Speak English or Die".

4. Broke jewel cases/video cassettes over my knee Bo Jackson style while playing Madden or ESPN Nfl 2k5.

Should I be placed in a sanitarium?

:stupid:

FinsNCanes
01-07-2006, 09:38 PM
I just scream alot.

wazzy
01-07-2006, 09:52 PM
I do not get mad but people who lose to me do. My brother has broke 2 controllers in 1 day! My dad has broke a controller when he played me! My cousin put wholes in the wall. I mean WHOLES!

FinsNCanes
01-07-2006, 10:04 PM
I do not get mad but people who lose to me do. My brother has broke 2 controllers in 1 day! My dad has broke a controller when he played me! My cousin put wholes in the wall. I mean WHOLES!

No, you mean holes.

mor911
01-07-2006, 10:13 PM
No, you mean holes.
:sidelol:

Boone
01-07-2006, 10:20 PM
No, you mean holes.
:chuckle:

K-train
01-07-2006, 10:23 PM
WHY NOW I'M STEAMED!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

The game Midnight club 3 that I rented has a SCRATCH on IT.
IT WON'T PLAY!!!

I'm ALSO PISSED THAT WHEN I PLAY BURNOUT 3, THE GAME IN WORLD TOUR MODE, WHEN I RACE IT FREEZES UP!!!

PassRush
01-08-2006, 04:57 PM
My buddy once threw a half bottle of Cuervo at the wall when he and I were playing Madden. There was 25 seconds left in the game with him up by four and me at the thirty. I threw a hail marry to Chambers, Deltha O'Neal picked it off and took it out of the endzone, where Welker hit him, forcing a fumble that rolled into the endzone, I recovered for a touchdown, thus putting the game away. The bottle flew, he handed me the 10 bucks we had on the game, he handed me another 50 to plaster over the hole in the dry wall and another 30 for my bottle

RAS25
01-08-2006, 05:04 PM
i dont really get mad at games.the only times i did was in halo2 when my team was winning then the little ******* started cheating by using "standby" that was kinda angering but otherwise i dont get too mad.

mor911
01-08-2006, 06:16 PM
Ok, here's me destroying my Xbox

http://www.finheaven.com/boardvb2/showthread.php?t=89062

Slappy8800
01-08-2006, 07:09 PM
oh ive broken so many controllers its unreal..had the cops called on me cause the neighbor thought i was beating my GF too...that was uncomfortable

AquaInferno
01-08-2006, 07:55 PM
Why bother getting mad vs the CPU? Just turn the **** off and start over. But when I lose in Madden I don't get mad, I just prepare myself to whoop the **** outta them next time. Videogames shouldn't add stress, I can only see that if you play for money.

JPhinfan86
01-19-2006, 04:15 AM
When my friend and I were in high school we played a season (at the same time) in NFL 2K3. We played each other in the regular season and I was down by 6 with about :08 to go. We have a rule NO CLOCK RUNNING....play to the end. Well he threw the ball right and I picked it off with Sammy Knight and started hauling @ss from my own 15 with no one in front of me. Time had expired before I reached his territory but no one was around me so I just kept plugging along. BY SOME F***ed up miracle he CAUGHT ME at the 3 yard line!!!! He jumped up and i stood up, while he was in the air I shoved him. He FLEW into my dresser knocking sh!t everywhere. It's all good though, we both made it to the SB (me barely edging the Jets with :01 left in the AFC Championship) and I stomped him without mercy. That is still my top favorite matchup between us though.

Other rage: plenty of thrown controllers, wall holes and kicked random objects.

JPhinfan86
01-19-2006, 04:17 AM
No, you mean holes.
I was going to type the same thing, verbatim. :sidelol: :sidelol: :sidelol: :sidelol: