PDA

View Full Version : Jake Delhomme's regret

AquaInferno
01-08-2006, 01:35 PM
He said today, the one pass of the year he wishes he could take back was the one vs Miami, the Lance Shulters interception.

Metal Panda
01-08-2006, 01:41 PM
What kills me is I missed that game. The only one I didn't see or hear all year, because I was in New York and in the process of packing my bags to fly home. I followed it on my cell phone the whole time and didn't realize until I got on the plane how Miami won.

QB2RonnieTD23
01-08-2006, 02:21 PM
He said today, the one pass of the year he wishes he could take back was the one vs Miami, the Lance Shulters interception.

It was a pass he never should have thrown. I dont blame him. Honestly Jake Delhomme is think is one of the better QB's in this league, and i really like him. But making a mistake like that cost the Panthers not only a win, but maybe a division title, and a chance to advance in the playoffs as The Giants are a very good home team.

cnc66
01-08-2006, 02:33 PM
What kills me is I missed that game. The only one I didn't see or hear all year, because I was in New York and in the process of packing my bags to fly home. I followed it on my cell phone the whole time and didn't realize until I got on the plane how Miami won.

you did watch this right? Nublars highlight.

http://rapidshare.de/files/5542116/Panthers.wmv.html

EDIT; the interception in question is at 3:41 on the video.