PDA

View Full Version : Vince CArter what an Instigator

dominizzo
01-09-2006, 02:14 AM
HE slaps Morris Peterson and thinks it was a joke and than Mo PEte slapped him and Ref Steve JAvie caught Mo pete and ejected him, I cannot Stand VC

finfansince72
01-09-2006, 04:01 AM
Its always the retailator that gets caught. Cmon this crap happens all the time. Vince is great to watch, he does some amazing things.

finswin56
01-09-2006, 09:12 AM
It looks like they WERE just playing around.

K-train
01-09-2006, 07:20 PM

They were. I guess Canadian refs can't decide whats play and whats not.

CanadaPhinsFan
01-09-2006, 09:03 PM

They were best friends before VC quit on the Raptors. I was watching the game and couldn't believe the call. Both players explained to Javie what happened, but he didn't care.

TerryTate
01-09-2006, 10:20 PM
Vince offered to pay his fine.

Prime
01-09-2006, 11:01 PM
HE slaps Morris Peterson and thinks it was a joke and than Mo PEte slapped him and Ref Steve JAvie caught Mo pete and ejected him, I cannot Stand VC

:rolleyes:

That wasn't VC fault. That was that damn refs fault for throwing Peterson out of the game. I swear the refs act like a bunch of babies out there. One little hit and your gone for the game.

Prime Time
01-09-2006, 11:16 PM
Vince offered to pay his fine.

Class act. :)

finswin56
01-09-2006, 11:32 PM
Vince offered to pay his fine.It blows me away that after reviewing the tape, and countless Sports Center replays, that there was actually a fine. :shakeno:

The only thing the NBA should be issuing is an apology.

wazzy
01-09-2006, 11:38 PM
The NBA is a joke for giving a fine there just backing up a bad call that was obvious. I think that caused us the game also because Mo Petes Defense would of been good in the cluth I think Carter had over 25 points in the fourth quarter. Mo Pete was forcing Carter to take hard shots in the first half and that is what led to a lower production by him in the first half.

I am a Raptors fan just to note!

Section126
01-10-2006, 12:01 AM
The NBA is a joke for giving a fine there just backing up a bad call that was obvious. I think that caused us the game also because Mo Petes Defense would of been good in the cluth I think Carter had over 25 points in the fourth quarter. Mo Pete was forcing Carter to take hard shots in the first half and that is what led to a lower production by him in the first half.

I am a Raptors fan just to note!

I'm a big fan of Mo Pete....he is the type of guy every team needs.

NJFINSFAN1
01-10-2006, 12:06 AM

Did you see it before you wrote this???

Please!:shakeno:

dominizzo
01-10-2006, 05:08 AM
Did you see it before you wrote this???

Please!:shakeno:

uhhhhhhh no didnt woow sometimes people amaze me:shakeno:

nyjunc
01-10-2006, 10:41 AM

They were both joking around, Vince even told the ref that but I guss it was too late to take back the ejection.