PDA

View Full Version : Has Owens learned his lesson this time?

umpalu
01-10-2006, 06:55 AM
This is NOT a should we sign owens or should we trade for owens thread so don't take it there. I don't care if you want to sign him or don't want to sign him. This is simply a do you think he learned his lesson this time thread after the severity of his punishment.

NewEra8
01-10-2006, 06:57 AM
This is NOT a should we sign owens or should we trade for owens thread so don't take it there. I don't care if you want to sign him or don't want to sign him. This is simply a do you think he learned his lesson this time thread after the severity of his punishment.

uhh I dunno man... how is anybody suppose to know this? IMO statistics say No, and Im gonna go with No

hunter5nc1
01-10-2006, 07:07 AM
I'm gonna go out on a limb and say yes simply b/c I think this is his last chance. If he screws up this time he will be playing for the league min ,if at all. IMO.

cnc66
01-10-2006, 07:20 AM
no, as the saying goes, he has the right to remain silent, he just won't be able to do it. He is what he is.

unifiedtheory
01-10-2006, 01:56 PM
no, as the saying goes, he has the right to remain silent, he just won't be able to do it. He is what he is.Exactly.

Agua
01-10-2006, 02:17 PM
Who knows. I personally think the guy has some sort of mental disorder. If that's the case, he's unlikely to have learned anything.