420finfan
01-10-2006, 02:56 PM
I thought this thread from the Broncos board was hilarious:

http://www.orangemane.com/BB/showthread.php?t=35929&page=1

:sidelol:

The Confessor
01-10-2006, 03:05 PM
OMG:sidelol: :sidelol: :sidelol: :sidelol:

Those Donk fans are pretty good at this....

420finfan
01-10-2006, 03:11 PM
OMG:sidelol: :sidelol: :sidelol: :sidelol:

Those Donk fans are pretty good at this....

I thought so too

FaninPatsyLand
01-10-2006, 03:56 PM
I'm not sure if you noticed, but if you go to the main forum over there, they have a huge thread on us trading Ricky Williams to the Broncos.

I thought it was pretty entertaining, they actually believe they can get Saban to trade him for less than his value. :sidelol:

Goodluck with that..

Alex44
01-10-2006, 04:00 PM
I'm not sure if you noticed, but if you go to the main forum over there, they have a huge thread on us trading Ricky Williams to the Broncos.

I thought it was pretty entertaining, they actually believe they can get Saban to trade him for less than his value. :sidelol:

Goodluck with that..

They can have gim for both their first round picks :D

RunningBackGuru
01-10-2006, 04:21 PM
:lol:

dominizzo
01-10-2006, 04:59 PM
LMAO wooow Hilarious

Roman529
01-10-2006, 06:44 PM
You should read the Denver Post here in Colorado....Trevor Price and Lynch are making the Patriots out to be the best team of all time....they are just giving the Pats all the praise in the world....if they keep acting scared the Broncos are going to lose the game before it even starts. :rolleyes:

elandre
01-10-2006, 07:00 PM
God Bless these Bronco Fans :sidelol:

When Tedy Bruschi goes to donate blood, he declines the syringe, and instead requests a hand gun and a bucket.

The popular videogame "Doom" is based loosely around the time Satan borrowed two bucks from Tedy Bruschi and forgot to pay him back.

When Tedy Bruschi was born, the nurse said, "Holy crap! That's Tedy Bruschi!" Then she had had sex with him. At that point, she was the third girl he had slept with.

In an average living room there are 1,242 objects Tedy Bruschi could use to kill you, including the room itself.

Crop circles are Tedy's way of telling the world that sometimes corn needs to lie the **** down.

Tedy Bruschi can count backwards from infinity.

When Tedy Bruschi jumps into a body of water, he doesn't get wet. The water gets Bruschi'd instead.

Tedy Bruschi is the only man to ever defeat a brick wall in a game of tennis.

Tedy Bruschi can divide by zero.

Tedy Bruschi has two speeds: walk and kill.

Tedy Bruschi is not lactose intolerant, he just refuses to put up with lactose's ****.

Tedy Bruschi can set ants on fire with a magnifying glass. At night.

You are what you eat. That is why Tedy Bruschi's diet consists entirely of bricks, steel, and the tears of small children.

Tedy Bruschi once beat Super Mario Bros 3 without even touching his Nintendo controller. He just yelled at his TV in between bites of his "Filet of Child" sandwich, and the game beat itself out of fear.

In fine print at on the last page of the Guiness Book of World Records it notes that all world records are held by Tedy Bruschi, and those listed in the book are simply the closest anyone has ever come to matching him.

Tedy Bruschi is the reason why Waldo is hiding.

When Tedy Bruschi had his first wet dream, he nearly drowned.

Tedy Bruschi played Russian Roulete with a fully loaded gun and won.

If you were to lock Tedy Bruschi in a room with a guitar, a year later you would have the greatest album ever, it would sweep the Grammy's. When asked why he doesn't do this Tedy replied "Because Grammy's are for queers." Then he ate a knife to show the seriousness of his response.

Tedy Bruschi doesn't believe in rubber condoms. Instead, he sticks his ***** in a girl, and uses that girl as a condom while ****ing another.

The eternal conundrum "what happens when an unstoppable force meets an immovable object" was finally solved when Tedy Bruschi punched himself in the face.

FinaciousOne
01-10-2006, 07:44 PM
This Play by Play cracked me up:
http://eod.liquidviewer.com/wgr-od/wgr/20051031_bruschipbp-1.wma

QB2RonnieTD23
01-11-2006, 05:19 PM
lol i remember someone posted a funny audio clip about Bruschi saving children from a burning car and stuff....that was pretty damn funny too.

dol_fan_81
01-11-2006, 05:48 PM
funny stuff :sidelol:

BennyVW
01-11-2006, 06:26 PM
i posted that clip...i am still laughing!