PDA

View Full Version : Playstation 3 Game demo...WOW!

SCall13
01-13-2006, 05:27 PM
Check out the graphics for this PS3 game. Unbelievable!

http://www.hedfud.com/media/displayimage.php?album=2&pos=225

mor911
01-13-2006, 05:30 PM
1. Linky no worky EDIT -- Got it to work

2. Gaming Forum

3. That was shown at last year's E3, and it's not game footage. It's pre-rendered video created to hype us up.

SCall13
01-13-2006, 05:46 PM
1. Linky no worky EDIT -- Got it to work

2. Gaming Forum

3. That was shown at last year's E3, and it's not game footage. It's pre-rendered video created to hype us up.

Oh well. I fell for the hype. :D

mor911
01-13-2006, 05:48 PM
Don't get me wrong, I'm sure the PS3 will be nothing short of amazing. But I seriously doubt it'll look like that.

Samphin
01-13-2006, 06:44 PM
I didn't check thelink out but I am assuming that this may be the footage of the war game they claimed to be actual gameplay?

I have x-box 360 and I can tell you, the graphics power of these next-gen gamesis incredible. It takes me forever to get through a game of Madden due to the constant pausing and watching the replays.

The game I am waiting for is Fight Night 3, for either system. It looks amazing, almost too good but apparently it is all actual game footage. No power meters or any stupid junk like that. You will have to look at your opponent's face, body language and corner in order to gauge how he is feeling. Should be sweet.

mor911
01-13-2006, 07:02 PM
It was the off-road rally thing they showed at E3.

Mike13
01-13-2006, 07:11 PM
I have never seen that before.

FinsNCanes
01-14-2006, 03:28 AM
PS will own XBOX.

Always has..always will. I heard the Nintendo Revolution it supposed to be pretty sweet though. Supposedly better than both.

FaninPatsyLand
01-14-2006, 03:49 AM
I didn't check thelink out but I am assuming that this may be the footage of the war game they claimed to be actual gameplay?

I have x-box 360 and I can tell you, the graphics power of these next-gen gamesis incredible. It takes me forever to get through a game of Madden due to the constant pausing and watching the replays.

The game I am waiting for is Fight Night 3, for either system. It looks amazing, almost too good but apparently it is all actual game footage. No power meters or any stupid junk like that. You will have to look at your opponent's face, body language and corner in order to gauge how he is feeling. Should be sweet.

You ain't kidding. I cannot wait till that ships next month. I'm definitely buying it for PSP... looks absolutely amazing.

PeaTearGriffin
01-14-2006, 03:51 AM

you know you can download the demo for fight night 3 right? it all looks just like the videos...it seems really good

Samphin
01-14-2006, 05:07 AM
It was the off-road rally thing they showed at E3.

Yeah, they tried to play that off as real in game footage too. :rolleyes: I was thinking it may have been Killzone, which looked so good it was stupid. The producers still swear it is actual gameplay footage but I am skeptical. Even if they get 1/2 of what they showed though, graphics and presentation wise, it will still be a killer app.

Samphin
01-14-2006, 05:11 AM
PS will own XBOX.

Always has..always will. I heard the Nintendo Revolution it supposed to be pretty sweet though. Supposedly better than both.

I don't think you can wrong with any of them. I don't understand the reasoning behind people being loyal to one brand and only one brand. All three bring something different and unique to the table.

I am also excited about the Nintendo project. The fact that they are conceivably allowing you to play any and all games from their past and vast history is amazing. I would love to be able to play Mike Tyson's Punch Out one minute and then switch to Goldeneye the next. Plus, it will be smaller ( about the size of three DVD's stacked ) so it will be very portable, which is nice. Not sure about their controller, but it could be good.

mor911
01-14-2006, 05:24 AM
I don't think you can wrong with any of them. I don't understand the reasoning behind people being loyal to one brand and only one brand. All three bring something different and unique to the table.

I am also excited about the Nintendo project. The fact that they are conceivably allowing you to play any and all games from their past and vast history is amazing. I would love to be able to play Mike Tyson's Punch Out one minute and then switch to Goldeneye the next. Plus, it will be smaller ( about the size of three DVD's stacked ) so it will be very portable, which is nice. Not sure about their controller, but it could be good.
I don't either. Generally I noticed that the people that hate a brand it's usually because they don't have one (and usually don't have the means of getting one).

His comment was pointless and had no weight to it. It's ok to be a fan of a company, but to just blindly say that PS3 will be better than the 360 blindly like that is just ignorant.

Again, I have no doubt in my mind that the PS3 will be amazing. I'd like to actually see one up and running before I start to make judgement calls. Because in reality, people are comparing the 360 to a console that only exists in your mind and is as beautiful and perfect as Sony says it is.

HysterikiLL
01-15-2006, 07:06 AM
I'm a PS fan, but really only because I have had a PS2 since their release and are just used to them. One main reason is that I can continue to play all my old PS1 and PS2 games on a PS3. Before that, I had a Nintendo 64 which sucked in comparison, but I liked it because it was purple see-through plastic. Before that, I kicked a Sega Genesis for about 10 years.

Slappy8800
01-15-2006, 05:42 PM
PS will own XBOX.

u base that on?