PDA

View Full Version : Association in 2K6

backpacker
01-13-2006, 06:46 PM
I'm playing with the heat and have made quite a few trades recently. Here's my lineup in order. The starting lineup is all the same though.

PG Jason Williams
SG Dwyane Wade
SF James Posey
PF Udonis Haslem
C Shaquile O'neal
PG Sebastion Telfair
SG Ricky Davis
SF Josh Smith
PF Eddie Griffin
C Earl Barron
SF Dorrel Wright
C Mark BLount
RES Gerald Fitch
RES Shandon Anderson
RES Jason Kapono

Trades in order of occurence

Traded Antoine Walker to Celtics for Ricky Davis
Traded Wayne Simien to T' Wolves for Eddie Griffith.
Traded Michael Doleac and 2nd rounder for this year for Josh Smith.
Traded Alonzo Mourning to Blazers for Sebastian Telfair and 2 first rounders, this year and next.
Traded Gary Payton to Celtics for Mark Blount.

The team is playing great and have yet to lose again since the last trade. The last 4 were done on all one day.

How's yours and what's your roster?

King Felix
01-16-2006, 03:45 AM
seabass reppin the blazas

backpacker
01-16-2006, 10:40 PM
Update: Just traded Shandon Anderson to the Blazers for PG Jarrett Jack because J-Will has long-term injury.

FaninPatsyLand
01-16-2006, 11:07 PM
Traded Gary Payton to Celtics for Mark Blount.

Thanks for taking that bum off our hands. We appreciate it, even if it is just a video game.

- A Celtics fan

King Felix
01-16-2006, 11:27 PM
jarret jack is doin pretty good for us.......got something with the blazers should just trade haslum for randolf

King Felix
01-16-2006, 11:29 PM
but now that i notice it theres no way in real life taht portland would trade telfair.....and espically for another big guy they already got pryzbilla and ratliff and ha for the future even tho he sucks

King Felix
01-16-2006, 11:30 PM
and would never trade their picks away

Prime Time
01-17-2006, 03:12 AM
2K6 is a hott *** basketball game. Played it on the 360 at my cousin's boyfriends house...against another person it is great. I dont know If its like Live against the PC where you kill them by 20.

UCFinfan86
01-17-2006, 10:06 AM
Traded Wayne Simien to T' Wolves for Eddie Griffith.

should of kept simien he is pretty good on the game

K-train
01-17-2006, 12:14 PM
In my first year with the Bobcats I finished 41-41 and made the 8th seed of the playoffs. I didn't make any roster moves, just put them to intense practices every week. It's a good way to boost up ratings.