PDA

View Full Version : Madden 07

bryancox51fan
01-15-2006, 01:02 PM
I was wondering if anyone has heard if they are going to step up and put online leagues,tournaments, or other improvements?

mor911
01-15-2006, 01:11 PM
I'd hope that they do something. 06 was a pretty lame release. Didn't stop me from buying it though.

Not like we got a whole lot of choice for NFL football games. :fire:

Metal Panda
01-15-2006, 01:52 PM
I'd hope that they do something. 06 was a pretty lame release. Didn't stop me from buying it though.

Not like we got a whole lot of choice for NFL football games. :fire:

I know, that blows. Madden has been resting on its laurels for years. They add new game features like the QB vision but even that's inferior to the "in the helmet cam" of ESPN, plus frustrating.

I really do still like NCAA though.

Mike13
01-15-2006, 10:08 PM
I hope its good.

Majpain
01-16-2006, 01:25 AM
same stuff really.They usually throw a new gametype in there along with cool features.I'm still waiting on superstar mode for Nba live >:(

houtz
01-17-2006, 04:49 PM
I read an article stating they were adding better presentation and using the ESPN license that they got this year. NFL Live was also said to play some kind of role in it similar to the one in Espn 2k5.

Samphin
01-17-2006, 05:45 PM
I am assuming that Madden 2007 will be great. I have 06 for 360 and it is really stripped down. I am hoping for the return of franchise/owner mode and superstar mode.

I would like to see the GM portion overhauled. Perhaps being able to tour the facility with potential Free Agents, having to pick and choose dialogue with them to try and convince them to sign ( similar to franchise mode in NAB 2k5 where the players voice concenrs and you have to pick a canned response to placate them ). I would also like to see actual workouts of potential rookies. Show them dropping balls at the combine or running slow/fast.

Maybe EA just needs to come out with its own GM game, similar to their coaching one!

Mindwarp
01-17-2006, 05:51 PM
I would like to see somethings added to Superstar mode.
Like demand your contract reworked. or the combine to start insted of just the dam IQ test.

Prime Time
01-17-2006, 11:19 PM
I know, that blows. Madden has been resting on its laurels for years. They add new game features like the QB vision but even that's inferior to the "in the helmet cam" of ESPN, plus frustrating.

I really do still like NCAA though.

Madden had the in helmet cam a LONG time ago...they took it out though because it does get boring after a few games If not drives...

Metal Panda
01-17-2006, 11:32 PM
I liked the gameplay on ESPN better too though. the graphics to me looked more realistic and the player's movements more "human" to me.