PDA

View Full Version : Is there any readings that Saban would draft..

dominizzo
01-16-2006, 02:29 AM
Bowling green Qb omar JAcobs?

just curious what round can he fall 2nd? 3rd?

dominizzo
01-16-2006, 03:21 AM
I guess none

Maynard the Hammer
01-16-2006, 03:29 AM
check the draft forum :tongue:

Roman529
01-16-2006, 03:30 AM
I think late 1st or early 2nd.

Motion
01-16-2006, 03:34 AM
The NFL draft advisory board gave him a 4th round grade. He would be a huge reach in the 1st and a reach in the 2nd as of now. He needs a strong combine and personal workout to be considered a legit 2nd rounder.

hunter5nc1
01-16-2006, 03:35 AM
What I've read he;s expected to be drafted mid 2nd to early third considering a decent combine.

Zounds
01-16-2006, 03:39 AM
I think Jacobs is projected 5th rounder. I dont know much about him, but its going to be tough to raise his stock since he is a junior. If we draft a QB, I think it will be someone who we feel can start in a year, and not 3-4 years down the road.

unifiedtheory
01-16-2006, 03:41 AM
If we drafted Jacobs in the first I'd want Wanny back.

WitheringPlant
01-16-2006, 03:44 AM
Seriously, how many times do the mods have to post that big thing talking about the draft forum before people start to get it.

DolphinDevil28
01-16-2006, 03:47 AM
If we drafted Jacobs in the first I'd want Wanny back.

:lol:

unifiedtheory
01-16-2006, 03:52 AM
:lol:;)

Motion
01-16-2006, 03:56 AM
Seriously, how many times do the mods have to post that big thing talking about the draft forum before people start to get it.

Dom should know better.

Maynard the Hammer
01-16-2006, 04:02 AM
Dom should know better.

i think he just wanted quick replies

hunter5nc1
01-16-2006, 04:26 AM
i think he just wanted quick replies

Thats exactly what he wants, thats why I posted the Peyton Manning thread in the main forum. I don't have all night to wait for someone to stumble across a topic in the General NFL you post it in the main forum it draws interest it gets moved and people follow. So my opinion is that Dom probably probably didn't want to wait around all night either for someone to see his thread. If a thread that draws interest why would you complain about it if your not a mod. You obviously clicked on the thread and then replied. :eek: :eek: :eek:

Motion
01-16-2006, 05:04 AM
Thats exactly what he wants, thats why I posted the Peyton Manning thread in the main forum. I don't have all night to wait for someone to stumble across a topic in the General NFL you post it in the main forum it draws interest it gets moved and people follow. So my opinion is that Dom probably probably didn't want to wait around all night either for someone to see his thread. If a thread that draws interest why would you complain about it if your not a mod. You obviously clicked on the thread and then replied. :eek: :eek: :eek:

I'm not complaining, I could careless. I'm just stated that Dom has been around and should know the Mods have been strictly enforcing the rules lately.

hunter5nc1
01-16-2006, 05:16 AM
I'm not complaining, I could careless. I'm just stated that Dom has been around and should know the Mods have been strictly enforcing the rules lately.

I'm not complaining either I just come here to discuss Football and I sometimes bend the rules to get the most out of a discussion that I can No harm no foul ;)

hunter5nc1
01-16-2006, 05:17 AM
And I was reall y talking to witheringplant anyway lol

Motion
01-16-2006, 05:26 AM
My bad :goof:

WitheringPlant
01-16-2006, 02:32 PM
Thats all well and good, but this is their site. Why defy them when they consistantly say DON'T POST HERE. If you are that desperate for a quick reply, you have problems. Its called going to sleep and checking the next day. And, if everyone went to the draft forums to talk about the draft, then naturally there would be much more activity. Thus, you would get your quick reply.

Danny
01-16-2006, 04:54 PM
In a way I wish we could just somehow get Brees or Carr then we wouldn't have to worry anymore about what QB we can get where and we can just go for the other needs that we have...having said that I think we could take Cutler if he's there and I don't see us taking Jacobs before the 3rd if at all.

Ozzy rules!!