PDA

View Full Version : Possible move

Dolfansal
01-16-2006, 06:20 PM
How many of you would trade ricky and our #16 to San Fran for their 1st #6/7 and maybe a 4th? We are going to need to leapfrog detroit and arizona if we are going to get Cutler. This guy will have a great senior bowl week.

Enough about vandy. We are not drafting the team. You can't compare his success with the teams. If that is the case then what about Marino.

If you put Brady Quinn on Vandy and Cutler on ND would you want him then?

http://www.finheaven.com/clear.gif

Caps
01-16-2006, 06:27 PM
I'm going to wait till after the senior bowl and combine to form an opinion about trading up. I like Cutler, but right now he is worth a late 1st rounder, and the bowl + workouts will determine his final position, so it's too early to say he won't make it past 9-10 IMO. BTW, your avatar is freaking me out.

Mile High Fin
01-16-2006, 06:34 PM
Giving up draft picks to move up is NOT Saban's "M.O."

And I doubt Cutler falls past #10.

We will more likely use a mid-round pick on another QB (Croyle, Hackney, Whitehurst, etc), with our #16 going for Defense.

sports24/7
01-16-2006, 06:35 PM
If he continues to climb and impresses in the Senior Bowl and workouts and it takes a trade up to get him I would do it in a second. I doubt thats all it would cost though.

Caps
01-16-2006, 06:37 PM
Giving up draft picks to move up is NOT Saban's "M.O."

The proposed trade does not involve giving up picks.

Dolfansal
01-16-2006, 06:43 PM
If he continues to climb and impresses in the Senior Bowl and workouts and it takes a trade up to get him I would do it in a second. I doubt thats all it would cost though.

I think them getting ricky is worth them moving back 8 or 9 spots.

Dolfansal
01-16-2006, 06:45 PM
Check out this prospect Bigboard!

http://www.draftdaddy.com/prospects/bigBoard.cfm

Roman529
01-16-2006, 06:57 PM
I'd love to move up to get Cutler but not if it means losing Ricky....we need Ricky to back up Ronnie for a few more years.