PDA

View Full Version : I know its early,but Im already pumped so let me have 'em Fins vs Whiners Predicitons

Predaphin
12-11-2001, 06:05 PM
I think we can beat these guys,no it wont be easy,but we can beat them. We have mismatches with there CB's they will not be able to cover our 3,4,5 WR's. So we edge this one out.

Dolphins 17
49ers 14

P.S.Wish me luck I will be there cheering for our team...Leave Candlestick to me!:evil: :evil: :evil: :lol: :lol: :lol:

iceblizzard69
12-11-2001, 07:28 PM
Well, it will be a close one, but I think the Dolphins will kick 4 field goals, and win 26-20.

Kamikaze
12-11-2001, 07:34 PM
Dolphins 27
San Fran 21

Miami Scoring
1 Touchdown Run by Smith
1 Touchdown Reception by Chambers
1 Touchdown Reception by Gadsden
2 Mare Field Goals

San Fran Scoring
2 Touchdown Receptions by Owens
1 Touchdown Run by Garcia

:monkey: San Fran, you're NEXT!

Dolfan984
12-11-2001, 07:55 PM
I don't see Owens getting even one TD with Madison on him. Madison is the best CB he will face this year. Look what Aneaes Williams did to him.

FIN54
12-11-2001, 09:15 PM
This will be a tough game, but this Dolphin team is pumped and will win 31-24. :D

FinsOnTop
12-11-2001, 09:34 PM
This one is about respect. Miami 31-21.

Scrap
12-11-2001, 09:50 PM
I will have to go with 30-24 Phins.The 40whiners have a little more competition to offer us than the Colts.

Don't
:monkey: Colts..........Haven't they had enough?

:monkey: 49ers

flipper
12-12-2001, 01:18 AM
i said on the poll the other day that frisco was the only game we'd lose and although i still think they're favourites as no monday nite winner has won its next game, the magnitude of our colts performance cant be underestimated and i now believe we have a chance in a close game.

not meaning to burst any bubbles but, the colts result was set up coz we were able to run against a poor defence, we wont have that luxury against frisco and will need to rely on jay more. after 3 consecutive games without an interception i think he may throw up a couple and make this 1 a last quarter drama.

but on a positive, we were more convincing against the colts than frisco were against a worse team in the bills, so we have a shot.

i'd also say that after a 2nd consecutive 6 day break the new england game may prove tougher than the whiners game, fingers crossed and go baltimore for sunday

QuebecFinsFan
12-12-2001, 01:25 AM
tough one for sure but i think we'll win it...i say
MIAMI - 27
SAN FRAN - 17

Miami's secondary will shut down their big receivers and Garcia but i think we'll have a little trouble stopping Hearst & Barlow...:rolleyes:

i'd really like to see Madison intercept a pass intended for cry baby Owens and go at the 50 yard line and begin to dance...:D
(remember him against Dallas....)

dolfan06
12-12-2001, 01:40 AM
as long as the fins come out on top! :D

dolphan39
12-12-2001, 10:28 AM
I, too, predicated a loss here before the Cots game. And the Colts are certainly a miserably bad team so that game should not effect the 9ers game.

49ers - 27
Dolphins 24

:cry:

but of course, I expect us to win - if we can score that last TD at the end of the 4th quarter. :eek:

Changed my mind Fielder to Chambers again with 1 minute left -Dolphins Win ! 31-27 :lol:

dolfan201
12-12-2001, 10:44 AM
Originally posted by flipper
as no monday nite winner has won its next game,

Is this a fact??? That is a stat I have never heard before... I have to research this. Back in the Marino days the Dolphins would get 3 - 4 Monday night games a year, I can't believe we lost after each of them...

dolfan201
12-12-2001, 10:45 AM
Dolphins 30

Whiners 17

dolfan201
12-12-2001, 10:53 AM
Originally posted by flipper

not meaning to burst any bubbles but, the colts result was set up coz we were able to run against a poor defence, we wont have that luxury against frisco and will need to rely on jay more. after 3 consecutive games without an interception i think he may throw up a couple and make this 1 a last quarter drama.

I must admitt I have not watched any 49ers games in full this year, only flipping during breaks in other games, but looking at their schedule I am not very impressed with who they beat. I know you don't pick your schedule but I have not seen them beat a good team.

flipper
12-12-2001, 12:20 PM
i didnt mean in dolphin history i meant games this season.
u misunderstood my man.

but it would be interesting to know wat the general record over a few years has been of monday nite winners the following sunday

Ninerfan
12-12-2001, 12:23 PM
Okay, I could be considered a little bias here...but I think the score will be :

49ers 27
Dolphins 24

The only reason I think the niners come out on top is because they get the home game. Miami is coming off of a short week where they have to travel a long way for the game. I see these two teams as virtually even so I think the home field advantage will decide it.....but this could be VERY close. Maybe even an overtime game.

Flyin11
12-12-2001, 12:27 PM
I don't have anymore nails to bite off man!!! :p :p

miadphan13
12-12-2001, 12:48 PM
Originally posted by Flyin11
I don't have anymore nails to bite off man!!! :p :p

I second that! :( It will be a close one, but I am hoping for a "heartattack" victory instead of a "heartbreak" defeat. :D

I'll be here for you Sunday, Flyin! :cool:

Flyin11
12-12-2001, 12:53 PM
I think I might have to pop some Tylenol in me to calm me down while I'm watchin the PC screen :rolleyes: I'll be on though :D

flipper
12-12-2001, 01:01 PM
i always listen and watch the live scores come thru on nfl.com if the game aint on u.k t.v, does this site have anything better to offer.

what do u lot do during a game, i only once listened while in nfl's chatroom and it was good coz there were a few other dolfans, but when i got disconnected it wouldnt send me back to that room, so the 2nd half werent as njoyable, i think it was the panthers game

miadphan13
12-12-2001, 01:16 PM
Our house is crazy! :eek: My Mom's got the Bucs on the big screen and I have the Dolphins on another TV. It has been this way all my life. In addition to that madness, I now listen to a rival's game and track all the other games on NFL.com GameCenter. WHEW!!! :eek: Am I addicted to football? :confused: Well, I'm here all the time aren't I? :lol:

Ninerfan
12-12-2001, 01:45 PM
If niners fans were scared of overtime games, this season has cured that. We've had way too many!!! It would be pretty cool if this one went into the extra period though. I think the niners need one more overtime game this year and they tie the record for the most in one season. As for gameday rituals, I'm all about sitting on my couch drinking beer and eating wings with some good friends. Football should definitely not be watched alone!

eckerdguy
12-12-2001, 03:58 PM
Goldiggers have a defense?

Dolphins-37
Goldiggers-13

And I was being gracious with giving the goldiggers that many points!

CHAMBERS FOR ROOKIE OF THE YEAR!

dolfan06
12-12-2001, 04:00 PM
if you have trouble getting the game, go to the finheaven homepage and click on seasonal, then from the drop down window click on schedule, then click on listen to the game. that'll put you on 610, dolphins radio! :D

flipper
12-12-2001, 04:09 PM
i dont have a prob getting the commentary , i just wondered if theres a dolphins real time chatroom as opposed to message board here or somewhere rather than the nfl 1 which has all fans