PDA

View Full Version : Wow

King Felix
01-17-2006, 01:05 AM
ok first shaq dunks over byoum then on the lakers possesion kobe actually passed then byoumwas postin up shaq did a little move and dunked it not over him cuz shaq bought for the move but ya then byoum goin down the court kinda elbows or forearms shaq and shaq does it bakc and wow liket he announcers said i think shaqq is goin to take control

CalDolFan10x14
01-17-2006, 01:10 AM
ok first shaq dunks over byoum then on the lakers possesion kobe actually passed then byoumwas postin up shaq did a little move and dunked it not over him cuz shaq bought for the move but ya then byoum goin down the court kinda elbows or forearms shaq and shaq does it bakc and wow liket he announcers said i think shaqq is goin to take control

:hmmm: :huh: Periods, please. I couldn't understand what you were trying to say.

King Felix
01-17-2006, 01:11 AM
just read it this isnt english class

DolphinDevil28
01-17-2006, 01:34 AM

I interpreted K-Train's Spanish last night better than I can interpret this. :lol:

CalDolFan10x14
01-17-2006, 01:39 AM
I interpreted K-Train's Spanish last night better than I can interpret this. :lol:

I couldn't understand it either. :confused2

Samphin
01-17-2006, 04:36 AM
I believe he said that he is a huge Lakers fan and he was glad to see them beat the Heat tonight. :D

finfansince72
01-17-2006, 05:57 AM
Decaf man, Decaf.

Motion
01-17-2006, 06:01 AM

:sidelol: