PDA

View Full Version : Nintendo DS question...

dol_fan_81
01-17-2006, 06:50 AM
i like my handheld consoles and i have loads of decent gameboy games, so i have decided to buy a DS. now everyone is biting my *** saying 'WHY DONT YOU GET A PSP?!?!?!?!?!?!?' so please save time by not asking that question and the reson is because i want a handheld console that i can play my old gameboy games on and also play the latest games (and i just so appens that you cant play gameboy games on a PSP :goof: ) that i could buy if i liked them. i know the mor had a DS (died in a brutal car 'accident') so maybe he could help me out. i know the DS's are compatible with the GBA cartridges but are they compatible with the OLD gameboy games? also can someone tell me about the new features it has?
BTW i havn't bought it yet, i will be getting it in 10 days from now

thanks guys :df81:

Wildbill3
01-17-2006, 07:44 AM
they should be fine with GBA, but I'm not sure about the 4 color GB games.

mor911
01-17-2006, 08:39 AM
Your DS cannot play original Gameboy games. Only GBA games. And for the people that give you crap about the PSP, show them Castlevania and Mario kart... Then tell them to match you with 2 PSP games that are equally as good.

Truth is, I'm a PSP owner (and former DS owner) and although the PSP has more games and more featues, GTA is the only real thing the PSP has going for it. There are literally NO other PSP games worth a crap... And I've tried a whole heap of them. Now I use my PSP to play classic NES, SNES, and SEGA Genesis games. Sounds cool right? But $250 (plus the cost for a decent memory stick) isn't cool.

:mor911:

Motion
01-17-2006, 08:54 AM
Has the Mor played Socom Fireteam Bravo?

mor911
01-17-2006, 09:29 AM
Has the Mor played Socom Fireteam Bravo?
The Mor has not played Socom for PSP... Mostly because I've never been a fan of the Socom series. Are you recommending this to me a good title? If so, I will check it out this weekend.