PDA

View Full Version : Is Sam Madison hurt again?

Predaphin
12-11-2001, 06:28 PM
I heard he looked as if he were in pain after tackling K.Dilger in the 3rd QTR. any news????

dolfan87
12-11-2001, 08:45 PM
He is fine. It hurt to get smacked on that shoulder, but he didn't come in for treatment this morning, and told the trainers he is fine.

That was a big test for his shoulder, and although it hurt, Wannstedt said it proved to Sam that he can take a hit and still be ok.

Shawn Wooden has a strained hammy, other then that, everyone came out ok.

Predaphin
12-12-2001, 11:42 AM
YES!!!!:D :D :D
Thanx dolfan87 you just made my weekend.:D

dolfan201
12-12-2001, 11:45 AM
Originally posted by WCoastFin
YES!!!!:D :D :D
Thanx dolfan87 you just made my weekend.:D

I want your job... it's only Wednesday, and you already started your weekend....

dolphan39
12-12-2001, 02:05 PM
from http://www.miami.com/herald/content/sports/football/dolphins/digdocs/013640.htm

Cornerback Sam Madison came out of his first game in four weeks without any problems.

``He was banged up a little bit but he played physical,'' Wannstedt said. ``He told the trainer after the game that he was fine, and he didn't come in for treatment. It was encouraging to see him make a tackle when they were going after him. Hopefully, this is a big confidence-builder for him, knowing he can play with it [shoulder injury] and it's not going to get any worse.''

The Dolphins came out of Monday's game with no major injuries, though safety Shawn Wooden (hamstring) will be questionable for Sunday.