PDA

View Full Version : Merged 10x: Mel Kiper's first Mock!

caneaddict
01-17-2006, 01:28 PM
Houston -- *Reggie Bush, RB, USC
2. New Orleans -- Matt Leinart, QB, USC
3. Tennessee -- *Vince Young, QB, Texas
4. New York Jets -- D'Brickashaw Ferguson, OT, Virginia
5. Green Bay -- *Mario Williams, DE, NC State
6. Oakland -- A.J. Hawk, LB, Ohio State
7. San Francisco -- DeMeco Ryans, LB, Alabama
8. Buffalo -- *Haloti Ngata, DT, Oregon
9. Detroit -- Jay Cutler, QB, Vanderbilt
10. Arizona -- DeAngelo Williams, RB, Memphis
11. St. Louis -- *Vernon Davis, TE, Maryland
12. Cleveland -- Chad Greenway, LB, Iowa
13. Baltimore -- Tamba Hali, DE, Penn State
14. Philadelphia -- *Santonio Holmes, WR, Ohio State
15. Atlanta -- Michael Huff, DB, Texas
16. Miami -- *Winston Justice, OT, USC
17. Minnesota -- *LenDale White, RB, USC
18. Dallas -- Jimmy Williams, DB, Virginia Tech
19. San Diego -- *Ko Simpson, DB, South Carolina
20. Kansas City -- *Ashton Youboty, CB, Ohio State
21. New England -- Bobby Carpenter, LB, Ohio State
22. Denver (from Wash.) -- Mathias Kiwanuka, DE, Boston College
23. Tampa Bay -- Derek Hagan, WR, Arizona State
24. Cincinnati -- Claude Wroten, DT, LSU
25. New York Giants -- *Ernie Sims, LB, Florida State
26. Chicago -- *Leonard Pope, TE, Georgia
27. Carolina -- *Anthony Fasano, TE, Notre Dame
28. Pittsburgh -- *Antonio Cromartie, CB, Florida State
29. Jacksonville -- Thomas Howard, LB, UTEP
30. Indianapolis -- *Laurence Maroney, RB, Minnesota
31. Denver -- *Darnell Bing, DB, USC
32. Seattle -- *Chad Jackson, WR, Florida

Phinanthropist
01-17-2006, 01:30 PM
1. Houston -- *Reggie Bush, RB, USC

http://insider.espn.go.com/nfl/draft06/insider/columns/story?id=2295094
ESPN Insider Access Required

caneaddict
01-17-2006, 01:31 PM
WoooooooooHooooooooooooo!!!!!!

He has Winston Justice falling to us!!! Too bad this is completely meaningless and will change 100 times before being completely ignored on draft day as the teams take guys THEY want.

But still, we get Justice!!!! My board is
1. Cutler
2. Justice
3. Huff

that's my board for guys that may be available. And I flip flop between Justice and Cutler all the time as #1. Cutler to Detroit so sadly we wouldn't have a shot in this mock. Ideally I would like whoever Saban has rated highest to fall to us because I obviously trust him more than myself.

Mile High Fin
01-17-2006, 01:38 PM
Dang....

I'd be bummed if these guys were ALL gone at our pick:

Ngata @ #8
Cutler @ #9
Greenway @ #12
Huff @ #15

I'd rather have ANY of those guys over Justice.

sports24/7
01-17-2006, 01:47 PM
I don't see Justice falling to us. The ironic thing is I see him going to Detroit at 9 instead of Cutler which may allow Cutler to fall to us.

TimeGap
01-17-2006, 01:55 PM
If the draft goes that way I say we trade down if we can.

Mr772
01-17-2006, 02:00 PM
I say we take Jimmy Williams if he is still on the board when we pick. He is a top cb prospect who is big and fast.

cowtowndick
01-17-2006, 02:03 PM
If the draft goes that way I say we trade down if we can.

...i'm with you. in fact, in keeping with kiper's board, what about drafting lendale white and doing a little 'draft and trade' with the steelers or the colts? i'm betting white will attract a pretty good return. in fact, i see seven teams that pick after us that may be very interested in white, particularly because this is the latest i've seen white go in all the most recent mocks i've seen - i've seen him go as high as fifth.

Jaj
01-17-2006, 02:22 PM
No way we pass on Jimmy Williams. No way...

caneaddict
01-17-2006, 02:26 PM
...i'm with you. in fact, in keeping with kiper's board, what about drafting lendale white and doing a little 'draft and trade' with the steelers or the colts? i'm betting white will attract a pretty good return. in fact, i see seven teams that pick after us that may be very interested in white, particularly because this is the latest i've seen white go in all the most recent mocks i've seen - i've seen him go as high as fifth.

That's a real good idea. I bet we can get quite a bit for White if he's there. The only real funny thing would be if we first drafted him and then traded him because they would go up and announce that Miami is taking Lendale White.

At that moment we would have Ronnie, Ricky, and Lendale. For a brief moment we might have the most potent backfield in the history of the league (we're pretty close already with Ricky and Ronnie but you add Lendale and it's unquestionable).

MiamiDolphins34
01-17-2006, 02:27 PM
If we draft a LT i prefer Jon Scott over Justice.

IHearJimi
01-17-2006, 02:43 PM
I don't usually place a lot of stock in early mock drafts, but who does Mel have us taking? You have to be an ESPN Insider to find out. Can anybody help me out?

cowtowndick
01-17-2006, 02:45 PM
That's a real good idea. I bet we can get quite a bit for White if he's there. The only real funny thing would be if we first drafted him and then traded him because they would go up and announce that Miami is taking Lendale White.

At that moment we would have Ronnie, Ricky, and Lendale. For a brief moment we might have the most potent backfield in the history of the league (we're pretty close already with Ricky and Ronnie but you add Lendale and it's unquestionable).

idea is similar to when the chargers drafted eli manning even after he told them he wouldn't play for them - they parlayed that pick into a nice haul. i can see saban/mueller being that smart - but only if cutler is gone, 'cause i'm for cutler at #16. if he's gone, then there is a lot of talent available at a lot of different positions. the dropoff in talent at qb after cutler is, imo, huge.

NJPHIN34
01-17-2006, 02:45 PM
I dont think he has a mock yet, just his big board which has Cutler ranked around 12-14 if you were wondering

ether79
01-17-2006, 02:46 PM
Winston Justice. OT-USC

Joneal7
01-17-2006, 03:01 PM
id rather have Jimmy Williams

ckparrothead
01-17-2006, 03:17 PM
After taking a look at some things, I think Justice may be the right call there. His OL coach Tim Davis is Houck's understudy. We believe we have our future LT in Anthony Alabi, but Vernon Carey does not look like our future at RT...but he can play fairly well at LT if Alabi does not turn out to be all we hoped. I think McIntosh is likely a goner.

Jimmy Williams is taking a nose dive and I'm not sure I know why but it makes me nervous. What you don't know can kill you. It could be character concerns.

MadDawg020
01-17-2006, 03:21 PM
No way we pass on Jimmy Williams. No way...

I totally agree.

caneaddict
01-17-2006, 03:46 PM
I don't usually place a lot of stock in early mock drafts, but who does Mel have us taking? You have to be an ESPN Insider to find out. Can anybody help me out?

I dont think he has a mock yet, just his big board which has Cutler ranked around 12-14 if you were wondering

Anyone actually look at the first post in this thread? It has the full mock.

caneaddict
01-17-2006, 03:48 PM
After taking a look at some things, I think Justice may be the right call there. His OL coach Tim Davis is Houck's understudy. We believe we have our future LT in Anthony Alabi, but Vernon Carey does not look like our future at RT...but he can play fairly well at LT if Alabi does not turn out to be all we hoped. I think McIntosh is likely a goner.

Jimmy Williams is taking a nose dive and I'm not sure I know why but it makes me nervous. What you don't know can kill you. It could be character concerns.

I've been saying it for a while, Winston Justice is our pick and the best player on the board for us should Cutler not fall.

He fits great. He can play RT or LT so if we find that Carey or Alabi are better on the left than the right then Justice is our RT and both ends are secure. However, he is probably a better LT than either Alabi or Carey so if neither of them are great on the left, he will play LT (at a pro bowl level within a couple seasons) and we can keep Carey at RT or get a road grader down the line.

His versatility allows us a bunch of options which is of huge importance in O-Linemen.

fins5423
01-17-2006, 03:49 PM
Jay Cutler in the top 10????

caneaddict
01-17-2006, 03:54 PM
Jay Cutler in the top 10????

Sure.

Are you questioning it because he was rated barely a 1st rounder by draft "experts" a month ago or are you questioning it because you've watched game film of him and think he really isn't worth a top 10?

fins5423
01-17-2006, 04:00 PM
why in the hell would the Lions draft Jay Cutler with the 9th overall pick????

ckparrothead
01-17-2006, 04:01 PM
I've been saying it for a while, Winston Justice is our pick and the best player on the board for us should Cutler not fall.

He fits great. He can play RT or LT so if we find that Carey or Alabi are better on the left than the right then Justice is our RT and both ends are secure. However, he is probably a better LT than either Alabi or Carey so if neither of them are great on the left, he will play LT (at a pro bowl level within a couple seasons) and we can keep Carey at RT or get a road grader down the line.

His versatility allows us a bunch of options which is of huge importance in O-Linemen.

I agree, but do not see Justice playing on the left side.

Mile High Fin
01-17-2006, 04:02 PM

Harrington/Garcia......are not the long-term answer.
Lots of expert mock's show either Det or Arz (#10) taking Cutler.

fins5423
01-17-2006, 04:10 PM
Sure.

Are you questioning it because he was rated barely a 1st rounder by draft "experts" a month ago or are you questioning it because you've watched game film of him and think he really isn't worth a top 10?

Well i seen him play twice and i was impressed but like you said a month ago he wasnt even projetced as a solid 1st round pick. I just dont see how he climbed that high and hasnt done nothing to do that. I mean the Senior bowl game hasnt happend yet nor has the combined.

top 10 is pretty high for a Quarterback who did have a winning season had had only 21 TD passes.

but i love Jay Cutler and i hope we can get him

nopony
01-17-2006, 04:19 PM
No to Jimmy Williams, please.

And don't actually draft lendale unless you know who wants to trade for him... at which point they can just trade for our pick. Getting stuck with a player we don't need because we thought we were being sneaky would be so... Wanny.

I still hope Cutler or Huff falls to us. No one knows at this point.

IMO the smartest GMs figure out who they want NOW and let others be swayed by the combine... and then all the overrated workout warriors will force some real talent down to us.

fins5423
01-17-2006, 04:19 PM

I dont see the Cardinals passing on a guy like DeAngolo Williams.

The Lions need a lot of work on Deffence and there is alot of great deffence players availble for the Lions to get who are a much high calibore players.

top 10 just seems high for Jay Cutler when the Senior bowl game hasnt happened yet nor has the combined.

Unless he does really good in both of those then i just cant see a guy who played on a losing team and who had only 21 TD passes going in the top 10.

RalphX19X
01-17-2006, 04:23 PM
No Canes in 1st round! That better change!

PhinstiGator
01-17-2006, 04:27 PM
16. Miami -- *Winston Justice, RT, USC

I don't see us drafting a RT that high with such character questions. I love USC's offensive line...but at LT I'd rather have the monster from Auburn. There seems to be pretty good day 1 depth at the tackle position this year.

Interesting to see that Kiper has Vernon Davis TE going so high. I could see him as being a difference maker on both the offensive line and receiving game.

Jimmy Williams would be tough to pass up.

saves
01-17-2006, 05:12 PM

It is not Harrington's fault there. He could be a long term anwser, but that front office is in such shambles.

We get Lions games here most of the time and I have a good friend who is a diehard. There is alot more wrong with that team than QB.

fishypete
01-17-2006, 05:32 PM

Why spend a first rounder for a right tackle....when you can get one with a third rounder? Whitworth is larger and heavier and has played for Saban....and he won't cost a 1st round pick.

fishypete
01-17-2006, 05:33 PM
I agree, but do not see Justice playing on the left side.

I agree...he's never played left tackle...and there's a reason why...you can be assured.

Dors156
01-17-2006, 05:35 PM
we need to get huff.

Caps
01-17-2006, 05:40 PM
I love Cutler, but he is simply NOT worth a top ten pick. Right now, I wouldn't put him in the top 20. After the Senior bowl and Combine, this may change, but as of right now he is being INCREDIBLY overhyped.

PhinsRDbest
01-17-2006, 05:43 PM
If we draft a LT i prefer Jon Scott over Justice.
:yeahthat:

Eshlemon
01-17-2006, 05:55 PM
Seems high for a guy who was suspended for all of 2004 for pointing a gun at a student and charged with picking up a prostitute. If Saban feels he's the best player available, that's OK. But if he's drafting for need over talent that usually hurts in the long run.
If Justice, Scott, Winston, & McNeill are available at #16 trade down. Should be some interest in one of the defensive backs, DE Kiwanuka, or RB White.

Eshlemon
01-17-2006, 05:59 PM

Matt Millen. Probably draft Cutler or Santonio Holmes. :D

Dolfan1000
01-17-2006, 06:09 PM
Ive been seeing a lot of mocks picking the Falcons to take Huff. He fits what they need pretty well, so it worries me.

FinNasty
01-17-2006, 06:25 PM
No freakin way we pass on Jimmy Williams! The kid is a stud and straight prototypical... if he falls to us we have to grab him...

poisonphin
01-17-2006, 07:09 PM
Up next. I think there doing every team and estimating the picks of the playoff teams. Just a heads up.

NIMA
01-17-2006, 07:11 PM
thanks for the heads up

Caps
01-17-2006, 07:12 PM
The whole mock is already up in the draft forum.

poisonphin
01-17-2006, 07:13 PM
The whole mock is already up in the draft forum.Didnt see.

NaboCane
01-17-2006, 07:16 PM
***All Members Please Read - Forum Changes!***
Hello Everyone!

Because the staff at FinHeaven is always looking for better ways to organize, and streamline the site, we've decided to re-structure a portion of it.
You'll notice that what was once the College| Draft Forum has now been split.
We've renamed the original forum to simply "College Football" and created a new forum called "Draft Forum". We are now in the process of moving threads around so that they are in the appropriate forums.
We've also created a new sub-forum within the General NFL forum, called "Free Agents".
We ask that you keep these forums in mind when posting, as we'd like to continue keeping the main Dolphins forum uncluttered, and pertaining to the current Dolphins team.

When posting, please keep these guidelines in mind:

Miami Dolphins - Please keeps threads related to current Dolphins players/staff etc here

College Football - Please keep threads related to current college teams/players/games here

Draft Forum - Please keep mock drafts/draft wish lists/potential draft picks, etc in here.

Free Agents - Please keep discussions about potential free agents here.

We realize that this may mean an adjustment for everyone, but we feel that in the long run it will make things easier for all of us. Not only will it make it "cleaner" and uncluttered in the main forum, but it will also make it easier to find the FA discussions, mock drafts etc...

If you have any questions or comments, please feel free to contact the Staff either by PM or by posting in the Questions and Comments forum.

Thanks in advance for your anticipated cooperation, and we look forward to an active offseason of improving our Dolphins through free agency and the draft, and an exciting 2006 football season!

WharfRat

poisonphin
01-17-2006, 07:18 PM

I didn't see that.

Sorry it was such a inconvienience.

I havnt been on lately. Sorry.

kpcane
01-17-2006, 07:19 PM
I'm with the Jimmy Williams guys. There's no way we pass up on him for an OL, especially with Houck's ego.

Roman529
01-17-2006, 07:33 PM
You mean the Detroit Lions are giving up on Joey??? :D

NaboCane
01-17-2006, 07:35 PM
I didn't see that.

Sorry it was such a inconvienience.

I havnt been on lately. Sorry.

Why are you being sarcastic?

Cool Calm Mike
01-17-2006, 07:36 PM
Winston Justice OT USC

Is that his name?

SMadison29
01-17-2006, 07:37 PM
Yes. That's from his initial mock draft that was posted last night.

Winbaby#23
01-17-2006, 07:38 PM
Hes Wrong.. Noway We Go Offensive Line In The First Round.

His Dudeness
01-17-2006, 07:39 PM
i agree. i don't see it either... with Houck in place, it doesnt make sense to do that.... especially when there are so many good offensive linemen that can be found in the latter parts of the draft.

Dolphins=LIFE
01-17-2006, 07:43 PM
Kiper's completely hit or miss. When he's right he's right, and when he's wrong he's WAAAAAAAY off. I think this is the latter.

caneaddict
01-17-2006, 07:43 PM

Yeah amazing. They just need to surround him with more talent. If I were Matt Millen I would draft a couple of good receivers in the early rounds and watch Harrington shine next year. :D :lol:

greatwade
01-17-2006, 07:44 PM
Kiper has been stealing his paycheck for soooooo long. No NFL front offices hold him in any sort of regard, let alone a high one. He's purely there for entertainment.

It'll Happen11
01-17-2006, 07:46 PM
Personal Attacks
There will be no personal attacks toward any other member, no matter what. If you are offended by another poster’s comments, please email an administrator or moderator as soon as possible explaining what happened. If you respond in the same manor as they did, you are now part of the problem. If you have something against someone else, please email/PM the member. DO NOT take out personal arguments in a thread.

Personal attacks can be categorized as (but not limited to): Racist, Bigoted, Derogatory, Sexist, Hateful or Threatening.
Annoyance
Individuals who detract from the site through ongoing incivility, immaturity, and/or disrespect for the contributions and responsibilities of others may be afforded maximal opportunities to spend their time elsewhere.

Enjoy your time off.

B-LO, BABY
01-17-2006, 07:47 PM
Kiper has been stealing his paycheck for soooooo long. No NFL front offices hold him in any sort of regard, let alone a high one. He's purely there for entertainment.

He may have the best job in America. All he does is watch a lot of college football, come up with mocks where there is no pressure to be correct, and do commentary during the draft for two days.

finsnchips
01-17-2006, 07:50 PM
there is no way that we pass on jimmy williams... it wont happen.

NaboCane
01-17-2006, 07:53 PM
***All Members Please Read - Forum Changes!***
Hello Everyone!

Because the staff at FinHeaven is always looking for better ways to organize, and streamline the site, we've decided to re-structure a portion of it.
You'll notice that what was once the College| Draft Forum has now been split.
We've renamed the original forum to simply "College Football" and created a new forum called "Draft Forum". We are now in the process of moving threads around so that they are in the appropriate forums.
We've also created a new sub-forum within the General NFL forum, called "Free Agents".
We ask that you keep these forums in mind when posting, as we'd like to continue keeping the main Dolphins forum uncluttered, and pertaining to the current Dolphins team.

When posting, please keep these guidelines in mind:

Miami Dolphins - Please keeps threads related to current Dolphins players/staff etc here

College Football - Please keep threads related to current college teams/players/games here

Draft Forum - Please keep mock drafts/draft wish lists/potential draft picks, etc in here.

Free Agents - Please keep discussions about potential free agents here.

We realize that this may mean an adjustment for everyone, but we feel that in the long run it will make things easier for all of us. Not only will it make it "cleaner" and uncluttered in the main forum, but it will also make it easier to find the FA discussions, mock drafts etc...

If you have any questions or comments, please feel free to contact the Staff either by PM or by posting in the Questions and Comments forum.

Thanks in advance for your anticipated cooperation, and we look forward to an active offseason of improving our Dolphins through free agency and the draft, and an exciting 2006 football season!

WharfRat

wazzy
Kiper's completely hit or miss. When he's right he's right, and when he's wrong he's WAAAAAAAY off. I think this is the latter.

Is that you Kastofsna?:confused:

finsnchips
I agree...he's never played left tackle...and there's a reason why...you can be assured.
he didn't need to play LT at USC... the RT protects Leinart's blindside.

HysterikiLL
01-17-2006, 07:54 PM
ESPN is funny because bar Chris Mortenson, nobody really has a clue what goes on in the NFL and just take wild guesses at everything. When they're wrong, we all just forget, but when they're right, we praise them as uber-talking heads. IMO, if people take wild shots and miss year after year, they need to be fired.

Dolfan2788
01-17-2006, 07:54 PM
I think Kiper likes to look strictly at the top 5 picks for a while. I think his first few mocks are ridiculous because he hasn't evaluated half the teams and just looks at a need and fills it where he has players projected approximately.
He had Pope and Fasano late in the 1st round which means there is 4 TE's in the 1st round which I just can't see.

Nappy Roots
01-17-2006, 07:57 PM
ESPN is funny because bar Chris Mortenson, nobody really has a clue what goes on in the NFL and just take wild guesses at everything. When they're wrong, we all just forget, but when they're right, we praise them as uber-talking heads. IMO, if people take wild shots and miss year after year, they need to be fired.

nobody knows for sure about the draft, cant blame kiper for being wrong sometimes.

by the way, kiper knows more about the draft than anyone, it would be horrible without him.

Dolfan2788
01-17-2006, 08:01 PM
Because Leinart is a left arm thrower which means that Justice is protecting his backside.

poisonphin
01-17-2006, 08:01 PM
Why are you being sarcastic?:wink: I wasnt. Im serious. I didnt see this draft forum because I havnt been on lately.

:confused: Who is this directed at?

Dolphins12thMan
01-17-2006, 08:04 PM
Winston Justice OT/ USC

Winston Justice

Class:
RS Junior

Hometown:
Long Beach

High School:
Poly

Height / Weight:
6-6 / 300

Position:
OT

Birthdate:
09/14/1984

Experience:
2V

paskerbrandon
01-17-2006, 08:25 PM
well when is this thing coming on?

PhinFan0202
01-17-2006, 08:26 PM
Winston Justice wouldn't be a bad pick but i would much rather have Jay Cutler before that.

paskerbrandon
01-17-2006, 08:27 PM
Why are you being sarcastic?

Dude... Chill....

PhinFan0202
01-17-2006, 08:28 PM

Yeah as hard as it may seem to believe he's toast.

paskerbrandon
01-17-2006, 08:34 PM
If that mock is completley correct come draft day and we pass on Jimmy Williams... I will break my TV... We could EAISLY get an O-lineman in the 2nd or even 3rd round that could turn out to be as good, or even better than Justice... Sooo much depth on the O-line in the draft this year... NO WAY we pass on Williams, unless Saban and Mueller are passing something before that pick....

Dors156
01-17-2006, 09:51 PM
man i want to get huff not justice.hahaha i just thought of a funny sig someone should make if we ever drafted winston.have a pic of him and say justice has been served.but anyways i think we can get a good quality o-linemen in the second and get huff in the first

caneaddict
01-17-2006, 10:18 PM
Everyone keeps saying that we can get a good quality O-linemen in the 2nd, so we should take a DB in the 1st. However, we may be able to get a DB that is just as good in the 2nd. Right now Cromartie is being projected late 1st but alot of times guys with injuries will slip heavily on draft day. So we may be able to get Cromartie (who I rate higher than Williams or Huff) or Jason Allen from Tennessee in either the 2nd or 3rd. Either of those guys would be an excellent choice. Not saying I know who's best or what we should do but don't discount the DB's available in the 2nd/3rd.

cowtowndick
01-17-2006, 10:18 PM
No to Jimmy Williams, please.

And don't actually draft lendale unless you know who wants to trade for him... at which point they can just trade for our pick. Getting stuck with a player we don't need because we thought we were being sneaky would be so... Wanny.

I still hope Cutler or Huff falls to us. No one knows at this point.

IMO the smartest GMs figure out who they want NOW and let others be swayed by the combine... and then all the overrated workout warriors will force some real talent down to us.

i'd agree if the player in question was, say, eddie moore, but white is a top five (in some eyes) talent. by no means is this a 'dump ronnie brown' thing, but having lendale white and ronnie brown - you'd be moving one for sure... again, there's a lot of time before the draft. but some would say you take the best player regardless of position.

caneaddict
01-17-2006, 10:21 PM
If we do draft Justice who I've been hyping like crazy, I think it will be VERY funny to come back to this thread in 2 years when he looks like he might be one of the best linemen we've ever had (after Stephenson of course) and call everyone out.

MiamiDolphins34
01-17-2006, 11:51 PM
Is that you Kastofsna?:confused:

I wondered the same thing :lol:

nopony
01-17-2006, 11:54 PM
i'd agree if the player in question was, say, eddie moore, but white is a top five (in some eyes) talent. by no means is this a 'dump ronnie brown' thing, but having lendale white and ronnie brown - you'd be moving one for sure... again, there's a lot of time before the draft. but some would say you take the best player regardless of position.

Actually, I agree with your point about BPA, for the most part. I wasn't being too clear... my point was don't try to get tricky and draft him to trade... if someone wants him let them give us a bounty to move up... IF our plan was to trade him.

As far as drafting him ourselves... if I argeed with you that he was a top-five talent, then I would say, of course, draft him if he falls to us. I just don't see him as a top-five talent. meaning there are much more than five guys ahead of him on my personal depth chart.

But, hey, I could be valuing him too little. i didn't watch all his games, just a few.

SF Dolphin Fan
01-17-2006, 11:56 PM
Left tackle is a huge possibility, but I don't see Miami taking Justice. McNeil or Scott perhaps, but I think Justice has too much baggage.

Danny
01-18-2006, 12:06 AM
Whatever....Justice to us....I don't really like it.I hope Greenway fals if Cutler's not there...if all those guys are gone, then I also think we should move down.

Ozzy rules!!
:rockon: :guitar:

Motion
01-18-2006, 12:49 AM
Hey Boik, checkout #32!

Fresh
01-18-2006, 01:15 AM
Two quick notes:

1. I'd find somebody to SLAP if Michael Huff goes 1 pick before us.
2. I'd slap my damn self if we pass on Jimmy Williams.

But yeah, my draft board is:

1. Michael Huff, DB
2. Jay Cutler, QB
3. Jimmy Williams, DB
4. Winston Justice, OT
5. Santonio Holmes, WR

HysterikiLL
01-18-2006, 02:23 AM
No way Kiwanuka falls that far after the combine.

Spicy Henne
01-18-2006, 09:33 AM

He played on the right cause Leinart's a lefty, and that's his blind side.

Ark139954
01-18-2006, 05:27 PM
Sorry if its already been posted.

http://insider.espn.go.com/nfl/draft06/insider/columns/story?id=2295094&CMP=ILC-INHEAD

2006 Draft Projection
* denotes underclassman
1. Houston -- *Reggie Bush, RB, USC
17. Minnesota -- *LenDale White, RB, USC
18. Dallas -- Jimmy Williams, DB, Virginia Tech
19. San Diego -- *Ko Simpson, DB, South Carolina
20. Kansas City -- *Ashton Youboty, CB, Ohio State
21. New England -- Bobby Carpenter, LB, Ohio State
22. Denver (from Wash.) -- Mathias Kiwanuka, DE, Boston College
23. Tampa Bay -- Derek Hagan, WR, Arizona State
24. Cincinnati -- Claude Wroten, DT, LSU
25. New York Giants -- *Ernie Sims, LB, Florida State
26. Chicago -- *Leonard Pope, TE, Georgia
27. Carolina -- *Anthony Fasano, TE, Notre Dame
28. Pittsburgh -- *Antonio Cromartie, CB, Florida State
29. Jacksonville -- Thomas Howard, LB, UTEP
30. Indianapolis -- *Laurence Maroney, RB, Minnesota
31. Denver -- *Darnell Bing, DB, USC
32. Seattle -- *Chad Jackson, WR, Florida

FinsAreLife
01-18-2006, 05:28 PM
i think someone might of posted it, idk though, nice repost if someone did, not to surprised they got cutler going to detroit, im not to upset with a lineman either

adolfan131313
01-18-2006, 05:31 PM
i think someone might of posted it, idk though, nice repost if someone did, not to surprised they got cutler going to detroit, im not to upset with a lineman either
wow ol, odd

Ark139954
01-18-2006, 05:32 PM
wow ol, oddi thought ur user name was adolf....lol

305 LoCaL VoCaL
01-18-2006, 05:33 PM
why would denver want another corner :shakeno:

Alex44
01-18-2006, 05:35 PM
truthfully the combine should dramatically shake that up so I wouldnt put TO much stock into his first mock

Nappy Roots
01-18-2006, 05:37 PM
why would denver want another corner :shakeno:

where did they draft a corner?