PDA

View Full Version : Ovechkin's Goal

soccerphinsfan7
01-17-2006, 06:56 PM
Against the phoenix coyotes, i heard all about it today but never saw it until now.. they have a link to watch it towards the bottom of ESPN home page. It is pretty sick even if you dont like hockey (not a big fan myself) but i live in washington so i follow the caps a bit.

dominizzo
01-17-2006, 07:53 PM
The guy is a Phenom

wazzy
01-17-2006, 08:10 PM
I think hes better then Crosby but he played in Russia last year so hes used to playing at a higher level of talent already. I want to see whos doing better between the 2 after five years though.

dominizzo
01-17-2006, 11:06 PM
I think hes better then Crosby but he played in Russia last year so hes used to playing at a higher level of talent already. I want to see whos doing better between the 2 after five years though.

two different players u cannot say that!!! its liek saying Gretzky is better than lemieux both ave different styles, Crosby uses his head for plays and Ovechkin just goes with flow

GreenMonster
01-17-2006, 11:52 PM
two different players u cannot say that!!! its liek saying Gretzky is better than lemieux both ave different styles, Crosby uses his head for plays and Ovechkin just goes with flow

Agreed, I compare Ovechkin with Kovalchuk, they play very similiar.

dominizzo
01-18-2006, 01:41 AM
Agreed, I compare Ovechkin with Kovalchuk, they play very similiar.

right on Green Montser

SMadison29
01-18-2006, 02:38 AM
If Crosby didn't have so much hype coming in Ovechkin's name would dominate the NHL. Another great rookie you don't want to sleep on is Marek Svatos. If he can get on the Sakic-Tanguay line he could be up towards the top in goals.

dominizzo
01-18-2006, 05:56 AM
If Crosby didn't have so much hype coming in Ovechkin's name would dominate the NHL. Another great rookie you don't want to sleep on is Marek Svatos. If he can get on the Sakic-Tanguay line he could be up towards the top in goals.

great point congrats on 7 k:dolphins:

Motion
01-18-2006, 06:27 AM
Ovechkin is the man!

I'd say the Caps chant but it reminds me to much of the Jets. :D

dominizzo
01-19-2006, 03:51 AM
Ovechkin is the man!

I's say the Caps chant but it reminds me to much of the Jets. :D

Soo is:dolphins: Crosby