PDA

View Full Version : San Diego BEATS Miami!!!! Who's Nick Saban?

L.T.21
01-20-2006, 01:54 PM
Now that I have your attention! :-)

Since your darn team beat us this year, I want a little revenge, or should I say hopefully some revenge. Were starting a XBOX Madden 06 Challenge on our board, SIGNONSANDIEGO.COM and wanted to throw an idea out to you guys and see if anyone here is interested in a little

FIRST ANNUAL San Diego V. Miami Board Challenge. At this point in time, its bragging rights, but I can definitely come up with something fun as a prize...

So is anyone here interested to play? Here is the link to our board/thread.
I personally think it'll be fun.

http://forum.signonsandiego.com/upload/showthread.php?t=57144

So any players here? Madden XBOX Live., SIGN UP! I think Davis Cup format would be kind of cool!

feelthepain
01-20-2006, 01:58 PM
You can play all the games you want, bottom line Miami and Nick are just better the Marty and the Chargers!! :D Just havin a little fun with ya, besides I have a Playstaion, sorry!

L.T.21
01-20-2006, 01:58 PM
Wow..I wanted to see how many views this would get in a minute..I wonder how many of you thought I went the deep end:)

popularwar
01-20-2006, 01:59 PM
You can play all the games you want, bottom line Miami and Nick are just better the Marty and the Chargers!! :D Just havin a little fun with ya, besides I have a Playstaion, sorry!
Took the words out of my mouth.

I hate Xbox.

arsenal
01-20-2006, 01:59 PM
i would but i have playstation... oh well

you stay classy san diego

L.T.21
01-20-2006, 02:01 PM
Took the words out of my mouth.

I hate Xbox.

Well...I hate okra.... :D
Then you're not playing (sticking tounge out) na na na na na.... :goof:

LOL

L.T.21
01-20-2006, 02:02 PM

LOL

LOL--wait,mabye I should wait before I stick my toungue out--is there anybody here that has XBOX..Please, please...play..:)

MANNY P. IN 6!

popularwar
01-20-2006, 02:02 PM

LOL
:lol:
You're one of the best posters here, LT. Good luck with your tournament.

305 LoCaL VoCaL
01-20-2006, 02:04 PM
Now that I have your attention! :-)

Since your darn team beat us this year, I want a little revenge, or should I say hopefully some revenge. Were starting a XBOX Madden 06 Challenge on our board, SIGNONSANDIEGO.COM and wanted to throw an idea out to you guys and see if anyone here is interested in a little

FIRST ANNUAL San Diego V. Miami Board Challenge. At this point in time, its bragging rights, but I can definitely come up with something fun as a prize...

So is anyone here interested to play? Here is the link to our board/thread.
I personally think it'll be fun.

http://forum.signonsandiego.com/upload/showthread.php?t=57144

So any players here? Madden XBOX Live., SIGN UP! I think Davis Cup format would be kind of cool!

Ill destroy any charger fan on PS2 with my fins so if u want it come and get it on ps2 homie

L.T.21
01-20-2006, 02:04 PM
:lol:
You're one of the best posters here, LT. Good luck with your tournament.

NOOOOOOOO!!!! I GOT MOOOOOOOVED! LOL! Darn, I wonder how long I'd last on the main board. LMAO! :)

Ive been moved to the thread death cellar......
tick...tickk....tick...

L.T.21
01-20-2006, 02:05 PM
Ill destroy any charger fan on PS2 with my fins so if u want it come and get it on ps2 homie

Ammmm......ok.

finjim
01-20-2006, 02:26 PM
I'll play, I only use Miami and I'm a level 18.

CrunchTime
01-20-2006, 02:31 PM
Wow..I wanted to see how many views this would get in a minute..I wonder how many of you thought I went the deep end:)

It did cross my mind.I thought you were suffering from some kind of shocking post traumatic stress problem and I was going to suggest you chill out and seek help but you seem to be OK under the circumstances.:goof:

mor911
01-20-2006, 02:39 PM
The Mor will play you. I've never won a game online. Gamer tag: mor911

L.T.21
01-20-2006, 03:08 PM
The Mor will play you. I've never won a game online. Gamer tag: mor911

NICE!!!! Ok, just need 2 more!

Mindwarp
01-20-2006, 03:11 PM
if you think it was gonna die in here your crazy this forums gets alot of madden junkies

PeaTearGriffin
01-20-2006, 04:03 PM
if you think it was gonna die in here your crazy this forums gets alot of madden junkies

yeah but most of them are ps2 players so you're going to have problems finding people to play with

dominizzo
01-20-2006, 04:07 PM

Congrats on 2k:dolphins:

houtz
01-20-2006, 09:23 PM
Yeah I'm on playstation too , but if you and your chargers want another *** whooping feel free to hop online with a ps2. My online name is houtz.