PDA

View Full Version : Help!!!

Liam_Oasis
01-20-2006, 03:12 PM
Hey,
I was doing the Rising Star Challange and I came to the Casket Finisher but no matter what I do I don't succesfuly complete it, How do I do a Casket Finisher??

Cheers

dol_fan_81
01-20-2006, 04:51 PM
hey, :welcome: Oasis fan i take it? good one, you have the best taste in music :up:

Agent51
01-22-2006, 11:03 PM
Hey,
I was doing the Rising Star Challange and I came to the Casket Finisher but no matter what I do I don't succesfuly complete it, How do I do a Casket Finisher??

Cheers

Im thinking you are talking abut smackdown vs raw here, lol. if the "casket finisher" is just burying them in the casket then you basically have to beat the crap out of the guy. I know whenever I do that match it takes FOREVER for me to actually get em in and the lid closed. I just rented the game and brought it back a few weeks ago so im not POSITIVE but I think you just irish whip the guy towards the casket (the strong whip, where you HOLD traingle and circle, not the normal one where you just press them) and he hits it and falls against it then you walk over and press any direction and circle and it tosses him in, then you just tap any button as fast as you can to close the lid, which is always the part that got me. My meter never raised fast enough til I basically turned his whole body red.

Ray Finkle
01-23-2006, 12:27 AM
To do a casket finish in a nutshell: have a special stored and your meter flashing then whip your opponent into the casket and press L1.

Try practicing against yourself to get the timing and everything right.