PDA

View Full Version : Authentic Jerseys For $50... No Lie!!!

Pericles349
01-21-2006, 04:23 PM
Hey everyone, I just found a few sellers on eBay that are selling authentic, yes you read right, authentic Ronnie Brown jersey's for only $50 if you wait till the end of the auction, or $99 if you Buy It Now!!! These retail for about $350 so don't miss out guys. I just bought three, the aqua, orange and the white. I'm guessing they're so cheap because they are the jerseys from this season so they have the 40th anniversary patch, which means they can't be used next season.

Guys, there aren't that many so I would suggest you hurry. Here's a link to one page containing a few, but, if you go to eBay and type in: Ronnie Brown Jersey, you'll see what I'm talking about. I can't believe it!! Let me know who is able to get them.

They're being sold by two or three different vendors so I emailed a few of their previous buyers who are also fellow Fins fans. They claim (5 people responded to my email) they are the real deal. GO DOLPHINS!!!

http://search.ebay.com/search/search.dll?from=R40&satitle=ronnie+brown+jersey

Pericles349
01-21-2006, 04:28 PM
Do you guys remember how last summer there was this internet store that was selling these for like $150? I was one of those who placed an order but was unable to get the jersey due to their high demand... I'm hoping the same thing doesn't happen again but I feel like I have an obligation to let all of you, who don't yet have an authentic jersey, know.

Roman529
01-21-2006, 04:29 PM
Be careful about these so-called authentics....many of these $50 jerseys fall apart quicker than a cheap suit. :rolleyes:

Pericles349
01-21-2006, 04:30 PM
Be careful about these so-called authentics....many of these $50 jerseys fall apart quicker than a cheap suit. :rolleyes:

Yeah, I hear you. That's why I emailed previous buyers first to check up on the authenticity. They all claimed these were kosher... and the various sellers' feedback isn't bad either.

Killer_Dolphins
01-21-2006, 04:31 PM
LOL! I get them over here in Korea for $20 bucks. I have just about every Dolphins key player jersey. They even got the 40th anniversary patch on them. I'm just waiting to see what # T.O. is gonna be wearing for us so I can get one too.

Phinz4Life
01-21-2006, 04:35 PM
I wear a medium for replicas (Only 5'7"), what does that translate to authentic?

Roman529
01-21-2006, 04:37 PM
LOL! I get them over here in Korea for $20 bucks. I have just about every Dolphins key player jersey. They even got the 40th anniversary patch on them. I'm just waiting to see what # T.O. is gonna be wearing for us so I can get one too.

My brother was stationed at Osan AFB in Korea in the 1980's, and he sent me a bunch of Nikes and stuff. I would give him pictures of Dolphin jerseys and jackets and he would get them made cheaply and they look just as good as Starter...I have a goose down Dolphins jacket that keeps me toasty warm here in Colorado. :)

Phinz4Life
01-21-2006, 04:38 PM

Hook a Dolfan up. :D

Killer_Dolphins
01-21-2006, 04:40 PM
My brother was stationed at Osan AFB in Korea in the 1980's, and he sent me a bunch of Nikes and stuff. I would give him pictures of Dolphin jerseys and jackets and he would get them made cheaply and they look just as good as Starter...I have a goose down Dolphins jacket that keeps me toasty warm here in Colorado. :)

I'm at Osan right now. This is my collection so far:

Jason Taylor (orange)
Channing Crowder (orange)
Junior Seau (orange)
Zach Thomas (aqua)
Sam Madison (aqua)
Patrick Surtain (white)
Ronnie Brown (white)
Ricky Williams (white)
Chris Chambers (white)

Terrell Owens (white) <------hopefully!

Roman529
01-21-2006, 04:43 PM
I'm at Osan right now.

You could start your own NFL replicas business from there. :lol:

Phinz4Life
01-21-2006, 04:44 PM

I'd be the first customer. An authentic makes my mouth water.

SECfootball
01-21-2006, 04:46 PM

Mod Edit: Not Appropriate.

outlawd2u
01-21-2006, 04:46 PM
What I'm really looking for is a Miami Dolphins Shadow jersey. I've looked ALL OVER for one, and I can find a bunch of them from other teams, but I CANNOT find one for the any of the phins players. Anyone know where to get/find one????

Killer_Dolphins
01-21-2006, 04:47 PM
They sell lots of replicas and customized jerseys over here. But I know this one store that gets shipments (let's just say there not legal) of 100% authentic jerseys for $20.

Phinz4Life
01-21-2006, 04:50 PM
They sell lots of replicas and customized jerseys over here. But I know this one store that gets shipments (let's just say there not legal) of 100% authentic jerseys for $20.

*COUGH*

I'd pay extra for that.

ρħϊηάτϊς°³
01-21-2006, 04:52 PM
Before Christmas I bought a Ronnie Brown and Jason Taylor Jersey from the buyer you speak of. I can tell you they are not true authentics but they are very very very close. I do recommend them.

Killer_Dolphins
They also have MLB, NBA, NHL and College.

ILPhinFan88
Someone posted about these earlier, was asking about the 40th anv. patch being the clock. Look at the pic of the patch and you can see the hands of the clock

unifiedtheory
01-21-2006, 04:53 PM
I'd be the first customer. An authentic makes my mouth water.

I am getting THIS one in a few months...need to save a little more loot. (http://www.distantreplays.com/distant/product.asp?s%5Fid=0&dept%5Fid=3013&pf%5Fid=PAAAIABAENAHDOCL&)

ρħϊηάτϊς°³
Someone posted about these earlier, was asking about the 40th anv. patch being the clock. Look at the pic of the patch and you can see the hands of the clock

Yeah the anniversary patch is the clock but honestly, these are really good jerseys especially for the price.

Phinz4Life
They also have MLB, NBA, NHL and College.

NFL Miami Dolphins all that matters.

Killer_Dolphins
01-21-2006, 04:54 PM

The clock read's 10:05

Javadidly
01-21-2006, 04:55 PM
I bought a Ronnie Brown jersey form one of these sellers. I had to send it back because it was a fake. Do not buy the 40th anniversary jerseys off of ebay if you want a true, authentic jersey. Just a heads up...they're not real.

Phinz4Life
01-21-2006, 04:57 PM
Would you be willing to take orders Killer?

Or, an order, least 1.

Killer_Dolphins
01-21-2006, 04:58 PM
Would you be willing to take orders Killer?

Or, an order, least 1.

What are you interested in?

Pericles349
01-21-2006, 05:06 PM
Before Christmas I bought a Ronnie Brown and Jason Taylor Jersey from the buyer you speak of. I can tell you they are not true authentics but they are very very very close. I do recommend them.

How do you know they are not true authentics? I'm not questioning you, I'm just wondering whether you actually took it to a store or something... just wondering how you know. Thanks man!

dabadguy5937
01-21-2006, 05:20 PM
thanks for giving away were i buy all my jerseys from

dolfan3431
01-21-2006, 05:26 PM
What are you interested in?

An Agua Zach Thomas

Javadidly
01-21-2006, 06:46 PM
How do you know they are not true authentics? I'm not questioning you, I'm just wondering whether you actually took it to a store or something... just wondering how you know. Thanks man!

I have a real authentic jersey that I bought from eastbay that I compared the one i bought on ebay to. The fake is much lighter, the mesh is of lesser quality, the sides do not stretch like a real authentic, the stitching is not as percise (a little sloppy), and the collar and sleeve borders are also of lesser quality.

pigskinguy
01-21-2006, 08:02 PM
Killer...If you want and/or are able to take orders I'd love a white Zach Thomas.

39Csonka
01-21-2006, 10:26 PM
The 40th anniversary patch the Dolphins wore this season did NOT have the AFL logo on it.
I was just looking at some photos from this season to confirm this.
Besides, have you ever heard of a logo with clock hands on it?
This guys took them off the clocks and sewed them on.
Also, the name on the back isn't the same as the real ones.
Caveat Emptor!

FinFan72
01-24-2006, 12:08 PM
Mod Edit: Not Appropriate.

:sidelol:

Rocky Raccoon
01-24-2006, 12:52 PM
Hey everyone, I just found a few sellers on eBay that are selling authentic, yes you read right, authentic Ronnie Brown jersey's for only $50 if you wait till the end of the auction, or $99 if you Buy It Now!!! These retail for about $350 so don't miss out guys. I just bought three, the aqua, orange and the white. I'm guessing they're so cheap because they are the jerseys from this season so they have the 40th anniversary patch, which means they can't be used next season.

Guys, there aren't that many so I would suggest you hurry. Here's a link to one page containing a few, but, if you go to eBay and type in: Ronnie Brown Jersey, you'll see what I'm talking about. I can't believe it!! Let me know who is able to get them.

They're being sold by two or three different vendors so I emailed a few of their previous buyers who are also fellow Fins fans. They claim (5 people responded to my email) they are the real deal. GO DOLPHINS!!!

http://search.ebay.com/search/search.dll?from=R40&satitle=ronnie+brown+jersey

it's not real and I'll show you why. Look at the "BROWN" on this official one from the official NFL site
http://www.finheaven.com/clear.gif

and look at the one on EBay...

http://www.finheaven.com/images/imported/2006/01/62_1_sblJPG-1.jpg

see how they are different...thats why I don't buy things from EBay

Pericles349
01-24-2006, 03:05 PM
it's not real and I'll show you why. Look at the "BROWN" on this official one from the official NFL site
http://www.finheaven.com/clear.gif

and look at the one on EBay...

http://www.finheaven.com/images/imported/2006/01/62_1_sblJPG-1.jpg

see how they are different...thats why I don't buy things from EBay

Good call...